Unit 4 Discussion: Review Your Writing

View Make forum posts: 1

Unit 4 Discussion: Review Your Writing

Number of replies: 179

Share your edited writing in the discussion forum and see what daily activities your classmates complete. Review and respond to one or two other students' posts as well.

In reply to First post

Re: Unit 4 Discussion: Review Your Writing

by Jayenne Pineda -
I wake up at 8am in the morning. eat breakfast and do my tasks for the day before I start work in the afternoon. after work, I go home, cook dinner for myself, wash the dishes and go to bed.
In reply to Jayenne Pineda

by Madelyn Gorobat -
The letter "e" in the word "eat" should be capital letter since it is after a period. The first sentence is complete already. So, it is correct that you will put a period on it.
In reply to Madelyn Gorobat

by Kankurthe Naresh -
i woke up early everyday.Then, I brew a black tea for a goodhealthy lifestyle.While I'm spinning my tea. I sit in front of my laptop,and start ESL.
In reply to Kankurthe Naresh

by Lubelle Desnacido -
I wake up early every day. I brew a black tea for a good and healthy lifestyle. While I'm drink my tea, I sit on front of my laptop and study ESL.
In reply to Kankurthe Naresh

by Hanif Paul Hendriks -

First sentence I woke up , should be wake up since is routine form.

by Czarinah Yzabelle Perez -
Every beginning letter of the sentences should be capitalized. Punctuation must be observed.
In reply to Czarinah Yzabelle Perez

by Abhishek Bisht -
After a. You must start with CAPITAL.

by Alexander Tsoy -
I get up early every day. I make black tea for a good and healthy lifestyle. While I drink my tea, I sit in front of my laptop and study ESL.

by Lemon Block -
That is cool,keep going fella!

by Adediran Adewale Samuel -
Everyday, I wake by 6am, pray then bounce into the bathroom to bath and then prepare for work. I close at work by 5:00pm, then go back to rest and prepare for the next day work. 

by Hanif Paul Hendriks -
Don't forget to use capital letter after dot and beginning of new sentence
In reply to First post

by Bagtasos Mikaela -
I woke up early everyday. Then, I brew a green tea for a healthy lifestyle. While I'm sipping my tea, I sit infront of my laptop, and starts studying ESL. While studying, I am doing my skin care routine. After studying, I went outside for a breakfast, and minutes later, I take my vitamin. Lastly, when I feel sticky, I went outside the house to take bath in our flowing water.
In reply to First post

by Zawar Ali -
i use to wake up early in the morning because i have to go to school and then have to revise the lecture again.
In reply to Zawar Ali

by sarah deocampo -

First letter of the sentence should be in a capital letter. We always use "I" in a capital letter even if it is in tge beginning, middle or end of tge sentence. 

In reply to First post

by Stella San Seng Aung -
Last week, I fell out with Anna in our classroom and we didn't talk for 4 days. I looked out for the good things she did to me and how much I rely on her. So, I gave her an apology letter first and she did the same. Finally, we got on well again with her and we agreed to chill out at Anna's grandmother's house in the countryside. . Anna's grandmother was open minded, so we hit it off right away. When we were there, she tried out various recipes until she finally worked out the perfect one. We had a happy time together.
In reply to First post

by Sophia Aye Myat -
Last week, I went to my grandparents' garden which has plenty of fruits and vegetables. I saw many red apples and juicy mangoes and ate them. That was so delicious. I brought those fruits for my parents. Afterwards, they ate and said that those fruits was really delicious.
In reply to Sophia Aye Myat

by Jeeimy Alanis -
Your story sounds lovely, and it's great that you were able to enjoy fresh fruits from your grandparents' garden. Sharing such experiences with family can be really special. You might consider adding a bit more detail or description to make your narrative even more engaging.

I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy more delicious fruits from the garden in the future!
In reply to First post

by Hasibullah Aria -
I have graduated from Computer Science since 2021. The subjects were really interesting but more difficult when I come and talk about coding and building some projects as a team group. I used to repeat the codes more than two time when I needed. Our field of study is more useful and significant if we think about growing of technology in these decades. A cutting-edge technology both software and websites are essential. The demanding is a bit further for some technical and efficient software which are used to produce best results for customers and other parties in the market.
In reply to First post

by REYNOSA ACOSTA -
Everyday, I wake up at 8:00AM and take a bath. Following suit is drinking my coffee to make me energized. After which, I start cleaning our house by fixing my beddings. Next is the sweeping of our floor to remove dirt. Then I proceed upstairs to sweep also the verandah. Then I go to prepare for work by checking on my motorcycle. I want to see if it is road ready. Then I wear my uniform, carry my bag and then off to work.
In reply to First post

by Yelyzaveta Kyiatkyna -
Last Saturday My friend and I went to Colorado`s tourist attraction, located in the middle of the forest. We were very excited to see it. Once we came to the destination that calls Bishop Castle we were full of energy and really to explore it. The castle was very high and it was possible to get to the top of it, but I was too scared to do that. Last year there was a fire, so a shop where you can buy souvenirs was closed. In general, it was a very interesting experience and I want to come there next year.
In reply to First post

by Ziyad Ouali -
Last week, I embarked on a leisurely hike through the lush forest trails nearby. The weather was pleasantly cool, with a gentle breeze rustling the vibrant leaves above. Along the way, I encountered a charming little stream, its crystal-clear waters babbling merrily over smooth stones. As I continued my stroll, I stumbled upon a breathtaking viewpoint that offered a panoramic vista of the sprawling valley below. Eventually, the sun began to set, casting a warm, golden hue over the landscape and concluding my delightful outdoor adventure.
In reply to First post

by Evjareen Orezar -
I reviewed my writing and this lessons helped a lot
In reply to First post

by Ivanna Segovia -
I reviewed my writing and this lessons helped a lot x2
In reply to First post

by Sarah Tizon -
Waking up everyday to do the usual routine.
In reply to First post

by Hasnah Pujiastuti -
Yesterday, I went for my morning walk. Usually it takes about one hour. But yesterday was different. It took almost 2 hours for me to get home. My mom asked me to buy some fruits. So, on the way back home, I stopped by at the market. I bought papaya and pineapple. The papaya was not ripe enough, the color was still green and I think it needs a couple of days to ripe and changes color into orange or red. But the pineapple was ready to eat and it tasted very sweet and refreshing. I am glad I bought those fruits.
In reply to Hasnah Pujiastuti

by Abdelhak Touzanii -
zestrday, I wok up early because I went to univerty bu i found train left, and for this reason Itook the car
In reply to First post

by Airen Albolote -
Yesterday, I took a break from everything because it was exhausting. The Saylor website was shut down. I was not able to log in and it prompted me a message of fatal error. I did not expect it so, I decided to browse some movies. I watched the Queen's Gambit and I really liked how the movie ended. Then at night, I checked my emailed and other social media before I slept.
In reply to First post

by Isabella Corral -
I get up at 8 in the morning, I shower, have breakfast and do homework, then I get ready for school.
In reply to First post

by ABDELALI LEBBAR -
I woke up at 6 am, I took a shower in the first, Then i had breakfast. While I was taking a Taxi, I took my mobile for correspondence.
When I arrived at the company, I was working with perfection.
I returned home at 2 pm.
In reply to First post

by Alisha Siddiqui -
Last Saturday My friend and I went to Colorado`s tourist attraction, located in the middle of the forest. We were very excited to see it. Once we came to the destination that calls Bishop Castle we were full of energy and really to explore it. The castle was very high and it was possible to get to the top of it, but I was too scared to do that. Last year there was a fire, so a shop where you can buy souvenirs was closed. In general, it was a very interesting experience and I want to come there next year.
In reply to First post

by Larissa KADANGA -

Last week, i decided to realize some diy projects. I started by building a shelf made of cardboard. After that, i planned to make some decorative pieces for halloween and christmas, but i was in lack of materials. So i went to a nearby diy store, and i bought cutter, cardboard, bristol, tracing paper and color pencils. I finally made all the pieces i wanted, and even more. I was very proud of myself

In reply to First post

by Elisa Ebrahemkhail -
I get up early in the morning at 5:00 o'clock. First, I brush my teeth and wash my face. Second, I take exercise. Then I take shwer. after, I have break fast at 9:00 o'clock. In addition, I do my all homework and read all my lessons until 4:00 o'clock. After that, My online class comence from 5:00 to 6:00. After my lessons I take break, and spend my time with my family. Finally' I go to bed at 11:00 o'clock.
In reply to Elisa Ebrahemkhail

by Gulnoza Ermatova -
1 I do exercise
2 have shower
3 have breakfast
4 commenses
5 take a break
In reply to First post

by Anil Boro -

I started my day at 8 am with a glass of water and 30 push-ups for an energy boost. Breakfast followed at 8:30 am, setting a positive tone for the day. Between 9 am and 1 pm, I focused on work, tackling various tasks and making progress. Afternoons were dedicated to online classes, keeping my mind active from 1 pm to 2 pm. Come 6 pm, I took a break for a well-deserved dinner, followed by a moment of devotion at 7 pm. The evening continued with tutoring kids at 8 pm, sharing knowledge and helping them learn. Social media became a connective bridge at 9 pm, and by midnight, I embraced the tranquility of bedtime, gearing up to repeat the cycle the next day.

In reply to First post

by Maerodrilyn Cañasares -
I take care of my son everyday. Do the dishes and other errands while my husband is at work.
In reply to First post

by Carlos Galvis -
I wake up early in the morning every day. Then I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I get dressed and prepare breakfast and then go to work where I spend most of the day. At the end of the work day I go home, rest for a while, prepare dinner and then watch a movie. At the end of the movie I go to bed to sleep and wait for a new day.
In reply to First post

by yazide elba -

Last week, I traveled to Amezmiz, a small city southwest of Marrakesh.  Amezmiz is one of the areas hit by the earthquake last September.  “From here, this road will lead you to the city center,” said me one of the residents . The road has become unpaved and it is difficult to pass by car. I said thank you to the man, and continued driving until I reached the heart of the city.  I found residents spread out on the ground or in plastic tents, and children running left and right without enthusiasm.

In reply to First post

by April Rose Gillaco -
Last week I decided to do some chores. I woke up early in the morning and cooked my breakfast. Then I left the house to meet my cousin. We talked and ate in a fast food chain which is McDonald's. Thus, we enjoyed the rest of the day.
In reply to First post

by Rafiullah Hidayat -
Everyday, I wake up at 5:00AM and take a ablution and then I perform the prayer. Then I am having breakfast. Then I am going to school after school I came back home and take lunch. Then I sleep. In the afternoon I play football with my friends
Re: Uni
In reply to First post

by Mashal Omar -

I always wake yup late in the morning because I staty up and studying for 3 pm.

In reply to First post

by Phoebe Wells -
Last week, our two beautiful dogs were scheduled to get their rabies vaccinations. So, my family and I brought them to the Vetco Clinic. Upon arrival at the location, we parked our vehicle in the parking lot, gathered our two dogs, and began to slowly approach the entrance of the clinic. While walking, though, we struggled a bit since our dogs were very excited to be out in an open and busy area. However, we all managed to enter the clinic just in time for our scheduled appointment. The veterinarian assistant started to check us in by asking for the necessary information about our dogs. Then, she guided us to the area where other assistants and the veterinarian on duty at that moment had easy access to our dogs. Then, they took their respective vital signs and temperatures and examined their physical condition. Next, vaccinations were given to each dog. Soon as we were done, we immediately paid our bills, collected all the papers for each dog, and left the place. Finally, we had a successful vet visit, and our dogs are now happy to be home where they belong.
In reply to First post

by Jeeimy Alanis -
I wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning, eat breakfast, and get dressed to arrive at school earlier.
In reply to First post

by Salma putri Ardelia -
Last week, I had a busy schedule. In summary, last week was a combination of work, social events, and some much-needed downtime.
In reply to First post

by Maria Valencia -
I wake up at 5am. I do the chores and prepared breakfast as well as the packed lunch for my family. I continued cleaning the house and have my school activities done too (I am a BSED student. Stay at home mom.)
In reply to First post

by Rubylyn Alimango -
Last week I had my review session and the topic was Science, Technology , and Society. The review was exciting because I learned new concepts from the topic which I know nothing about. I reread and transferred my notes to clean sheets so my notes are readable and clear. Last week I also helped my aunt prepare food for the fiesta celebration. I served as the runner, assistant cook, and secretary, in short, I was the helping hand in the entire preparation.
In reply to First post

by ISMAIL DERRARE -
Last week, I confronted with my co-workers. We decided to go for a picnic at the end of the week, we looked very enthusiastic. As the days went by, finally the picnic day is happened, we was ready for it. we brought all the needs, including canned foods, drinks, and the other stuff, we was going to survive that day! The place was great, we installed across a lake, around grass and flowers. As the day was long we spent all the foods we brought. As the sun came out, we went home because tomorrow we had work.
In reply to ISMAIL DERRARE

by ISMAIL DERRARE -

Last week, I confronted with my co-workers. We decided to go for a picnic at the end of the week. We looked very enthusiastic. As the days went by, finally the picnic day is happened. We were ready for it. we brought all the needs, including canned foods, drinks, and other stuff. We were going to survive that day! The place was great, we installed across a lake, around grass and flowers. Fresh air was flowing around us. As the day was long we spent all the foods we brought. When the sun came out, we went home, because the next day we had work.

In reply to First post

by Faido Abdi Shire -
use to wake up early in the morning because i have to go to university and then have to make over the lecture again
In reply to First post

by Sanjay Karri -
The letter "e" in the word "eat" should be capital letter since it is after a period. The first sentence is complete already. So, it is correct that you will put a period on it.
In reply to First post

by Thiyagaraj Nirojani -
Last year, my friends and I wanted to go to Jaffna for a wedding. It was my third time visiting Jaffna, so I knew a little bit about the area. We decided to take a night bus for a smooth journey. The Kandy to Jaffna bus started at 8 p.m. There were lots of people on that bus. Around 1.00 a.m., the bus broke down at Mathvachchi junction. I didn't know what to do. The bus driver said that we could not drive the bus now and that everyone was very scared. It was also midnight. How could we reach my friend's house? Where could we stay at this late hour? We all called our friends to come and pick us up, but it was so far to Jaffna. There were lots of people there, but we did not know anyone. It was a very troubling moment. Luckily, an old auntie near the junction helped us to stay the night at her home. We all stayed there for the night and at 5 a.m. in the morning, we got a bus to Jaffna. We reached my friend's wedding a little late, but it was a very memorable and scary experience with the night travel.
In reply to Thiyagaraj Nirojani

by Ayyub Khankishiyev -
Share your edited writing in the discussion forum and see what daily activities your classmates complete. Review and respond to one or two other students' posts as well.
In reply to Ayyub Khankishiyev

by cavid khankishiyev -
Last week, I confronted with my co-workers. We decided to go for a picnic at the end of the week. We looked very enthusiastic. As the days went by, finally the picnic day is happened. We were ready for it. we brought all the needs, including canned foods, drinks, and other stuff. We were going to survive that day! The place was great, we installed across a lake, around grass and flowers. Fresh air was flowing around us. As the day was long we spent all the foods we brought. When the sun came out, we went home, because the next day we had work.
In reply to First post

by Naw Htee Ehmoo -
I wake up early every day.
Then I have breakfast.
I do the chores and prepare breakfast as well as pack lunch for family.
I continue cleaning the house.
In reply to First post

by Abdulkadir Farah nour -

I did not do something unique in the last week. Most days in the morning, I went out to a very quiet restaurant in the city centre,  had a cup of tea, and read some of my favourite books perfectly. At noon, I came back home and got some rest. In the afternoon, I went out and spent some time with my friends, and we deeply discussed the current political instability in Puntland State, Somalia. In the evening, I went to a gym immediately after the sunset, and I did a lot of exercises.

In reply to First post

by DEVADARSHAN SELVANAYAGAM -
Last week I went to a big public market in my town. I Intended on buying green apples and juicy peaches. The apples were damaged, so I cautiously roamed around and looked for something else. I walked around for a long time before seeing what I wanted. At the end of a table of fruits were mangos in all varied colors: red, yellow, and orange! I bought an enormous bunch and quickly headed home to cook up something yummy.
In reply to First post

by Kerly Benitez Carriel -
I get up at 6 a.m. and start the day with a cup of coffee. After work, I usually lie in bed to rest for a while. In the evening, I prepare dinner and then study.
In reply to First post

by Ranpati dewage Jagath Dharmasiri -
i got up 5.30am in the morning and read the bible before the prayer. usually i help preparing breakfast. Then I take my children to school.
In reply to First post

by Cactus Shulanova -
I get up early in the morning to get ready for university. I get up at 7 in the morning. I brush my teeth and wash my face. then I have breakfast and get dressed. I live near the university so I go out slowly. After university, I cook lunch. then I have online courses and after that I do my homework. I have dinner and watch videos. at 11 pm I go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Amir Waheed Mohamed Amin -
I usually wake up at 9 am in the morning. I eat my breakfast,then I have my medicine.
Today my day was good .
In reply to First post

by Ashanthi Pereira -
Last week was a busy week for me. As my husband was out of the country , I had to manage everything alone. I woke up at 4.30 am daily, prepared meals and sent my kids to school. Then got ready, had my breakfast and headed to college for my teaching sessions. By 1.40pm, my classes were over. But then I had to start getting ready for the next day. It was like cycle for me the whole of last week.
In reply to First post

by VIOLETA KALIUZHNA -
It was colder than usual last week so I decided to buy winter shoes. First, I was looking for something special before I found the shoes of my dreams. It was a perfect pair of Ugg in perfect color which fit with my other clothes. I was so upset when I realized it was out of stock. Next, I added it in my waitlist but also checked if it's available every day. Few days ago I was surprised to see it's in stock but just a few items and it's a little smaller than my size. I didn't think for a long time and bought it. Next day I have a massage that is my size now in stock. I was angry at myself. Fortunately, I have enough money to buy my size shoes also and decided to try both sizes. I just understood it was a bad idea to buy shoes which didn't fit in my size and it gets me in a difficult situation because I don't have time to return. Gratefully, for some reason the company canceled the order and I was waiting for my size shoes without any difficulties.
In reply to First post

by El marhani Sara -
I wake up early every day. I brew a black tea for a good lifestyle.
In reply to First post

by Abdirahman Abdulkadir Mohamed -
I wake up 4am in the morning. then I went to the mosque then I'm back to my home after prayed. good luck students
In reply to Abdirahman Abdulkadir Mohamed

by Yolana Terah Juwono Jauw -
Hello Abdirahman,
if you don't mind, I just want to make a little correction to your sentence

You can use "woke up" instated of "wake up" and "I returned" instated of "I'm back" because your want talk about past tense

That's nice to review your sentence; hope you have a great day.
In reply to First post

by Kharmachi Monji -
Last week I felt too tired and worried, I decided to go to natural park on Sunday. I enjoy to ride bike in the health course. I waked up early but when I started my trip the rain was falling very heavy . Which forced me to change my program and stayed at home .I was watching natural world's shows all of the day.
In reply to First post

by RAYMOND JAY BORCE PAHONANG -
I wake up in the morning at 7am for reviewing my topics and eat my breakfast. I start my work in the afternoon and after that doing exercise before bed.
In reply to First post

by Rachelle Lodevico -
I'm glad I found this site that provides free courses and more learning for aspiring esl teachers.
In reply to First post

by Yolana Terah Juwono Jauw -
On the last weekend, I allocated my morning time to iron some clothes. My Sebas usually does that, but because I think She needs more of rest, I did it for her. I finished ironing around 9AM and I went look for breakfast, but I didn't find any, so I ordered food online. After we had breakfast, we prepared for go to the coffee shop.
Yeah!! We arrived, ordered a couple of latte, and then we started opening our laptops; doing our personal activities. Around 3PM, we saw a cloudy sky and "what just I said" a rainy day changed the beautiful weather. But after the rain came down, we saw that was good to, which made cold in there and because of that, our stomachs started rumbling as if we had a giant of lions lived in them. So, I went to Family Mart, bought some food, and was surprised because for a couple of fried chicken with rice, I only had to spent less than 30 thousand Rupiah; it's equal to around $2. Hahahha, I found hidden gems, thought me LOL. We went home at 6PM and once again, we ordered food online for dinner. After that, I prepared for movie night in our bedroom and we watched an action movie called Divergent. that's all.

First
Ironed clothes
Second
Lunched at home by ordering online
Third
Went the coffee shop
In reply to First post

by khaled Aljej -
I wake up at 6 am make breakfast and go to work fast.
In reply to First post

by smahane aninou -

I wake up at 7 a m. Firstly, I do my morning prayers. Then, I prepare breakfast for my family. I have breakfast with my husband and my daughter. Lastly, my daughter goes  to school at the school bus and I go to work with my husband by car. 

In reply to First post

by Orange Mw -
I usually wake up late in the morning. I wash my face and brush my teeth every morning. After that I have breakfast and then go to school. What is your daily routine?
In reply to First post

by Rukhsar Raoofi -
She woke up late yesterday.
She ate breakfast at 11 AM.
She didn't go her work yesterday.
She gave holiday from her work for 2 weeks in last Wednesday.
In reply to First post

by Lemon Block -
I wke up at 10 am normally now that I am on vacation but when I used to go to school I would wake up at 6 a.m
In reply to First post

by Ma. Angela Madrigalejos -
Last week I went to a job fair. I applied for a different positions and submitted my resume to each company. And now I am waiting for them to call me.
In reply to Ma. Angela Madrigalejos

by Safaa Mohamed -
Good luck, Ma. Angela!
Please, revise such part "I applied for a different positions" for subject-noun agreement.
Thanks for sharing!
In reply to First post

by Eshetie Mengesha -
To day morning, I stand from sleeping, wash my hand, and face. then I'm going to school and opened my laptop then, started to learn English. After 3 am ate my breakfast and do my task again in the afternoon. After work, I go home.
In reply to First post

by sarah deocampo -
started my day by brewing a strong cup of coffee, savoring the rich aroma as it awakened my senses. Following that, I engaged in a morning workout routine to energize both my body and mind. Afterward, I dedicated time to work on a challenging project at my job, applying my skills and focusing on productivity. During lunch break, I took a stroll outside, enjoying a breath of fresh air and a brief moment of relaxation. In the evening, I unwound by reading a captivating book before concluding the day with a calming meditation session, ensuring a restful night's sleep.
In reply to First post

by Hussein Mahmoud -
Las week I watched amazing vedio when I was using my social medio. It was about sylor.com. After I watched the video about it, I immediately signed up and started learning online. I told my friends about the site. I also pushed them to start learning through the platform. I loved it. And began learning. We are still using and learning on the platform daily.
In reply to First post

by Safiullah Saed -
Last week I went to three different places as the following order; first I went to Kabul university and visited my teachers. Then I went to AAA Company and finally I went to Kabul international airport.
In reply to First post

by Safaa Mohamed -
Thanks God everything is perfect according to the checklist.
In reply to First post

by Sana Ullah -
I woke up early in the morning get oblation then offer the morning prayer. After the prayer I recites the Holy Qur'an then take the ☕ with family. Nowadays I am jobless there for I spend whole day in home.
In reply to First post

by Bakhtyar Wakilzad -
I wake up early in the morning, make the kids ready for breakfast, we eat breakfast together then I leave home for work.
In reply to First post

by Micharyle Smith -
I use to wake up in the morning and cooked my breakfast. Doing my daily routines and not forgetting to engage in physical activities to burn the body calories. I'm making myself tired at the end pf the day.
In reply to First post

by Hanane Hanane dh -
Last week, I visited my grandmother in the village. On that day, I woke up early, prepared my selfe and every thing I needed. The journey was a bit long but I enjoyed it. My grandmother was happy seeing me. I stayed there for the weekend and had the chance to do many amusing things.
In reply to First post

by Priyanka . -
I wake up early in the morning🌞
And take breakfest
In reply to First post

by Abhishek Singh -
From Monday to Friday I woke up at 6:00am, but on the weekends it depends on my mood and then after some time I go to college and study and then I return to sweet home and then start preparing for next day and it's about Monday to Friday not about weekends.
In reply to First post

by Amanuel Yohannes -
Last week, I met one of our university's teachers .He told me about the benefit of the courses found on saylor.acadamy, and the courses are useful for any teachers who are interested. Therefore, I started the course last week, and I am so happy with the courses.
In reply to First post

by Shailesh Jha -
I wake up at 8am in the morning. eat breakfast and do my tasks for the day before I start work in the afternoon. after work, I go home, cook dinner for myself, wash the dishes and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Asghar Nisar -

I woke up in morning 6:00 AM then i toke ablution and did prayer, after i prepared dinner, then i went to work.

In reply to First post

by Mubeen Afridi -
I wake up early in the morning, make the kids ready for breakfast, we eat breakfast together then I leave home for work
In reply to First post

by Tauheed Arshad -
I woke up at 8:00 o clock and went out for the morning walk. After it I did my breakfast and then started my work.
In reply to First post

by rayane mouniri -
I woke up last sunday at 8AM then i went to the park to do some sprort an the went back home and i ate the lunch and i got out whit the bike
In reply to First post

by Ataklti.zereu@mu.edu.et Neizgi -
Last week, I was fired my trucker driver because he was off from job for three days. Mostly, we communicated by phone, but he switched off his cell phone. However, He on the phone after three days. I met him and we discussed about the situation. Finally, we agreed to terminate the job contract.
In reply to First post

by Bushra Doc -
Last week, I went to Kabul city to meet my cousins. They was getting ready to leave the country when we arrived. Then, we all went to a restaurant for dinner. Next, we went to a big supermarket and bought some clothes. Finally, they went to airport and I returned to my city.
In reply to First post

by Temesgen mr. -
My sister wake up early in the morning and ate breakfast and done her tasks for the day before she started work in the afternoon. After work, she went to cook dinner for herself washed the dishes and went to bed.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
Last week, I had a job interview. It was at a charming shoe design and manufacturing company. It was located in the city I live in, so I got there quite comfortably. The interviewer, who was the founder and head designer, interviewed me carefully. I thought that our conversation went well.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
Last week, I had a job interview. It was at a charming shoe design and manufacturing company. It was located in the city I live in, so I got there quite comfortably. The interviewer, who was the founder and head designer, interviewed me carefully. I thought that our conversation went well.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
In reply to Elizabeth Escaño

by Shrestha Ashok -
Very nice.
Last week, I had nothing to do. It was a kind of holidays for me. I spend time by reading books and visiting friends. It was good time being with friends. My friends was also so much happy to see me after long time. We shared our stories and had fun together.
In reply to First post

by Ali Halo -

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚘 12:00𝚙𝚖 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

In reply to First post

by MAHAMMADU HANIPA AFNAN -
I woke up at 6o' clock.i washed my face.i took my breakfast.i studied my studies work.i bathed in afternoon.i played with my friends in the evening. I went to bed early.
In reply to First post

by Nury Brillid Guzman Avila -

I had been out of touch with the course those days unable to see the correct way to write or correct the words or homeworks given here in the assignments . I got not problems when I was in Colombia but now here in Orlando I got problem no sure what is wrong .

In reply to First post

by Jasmeet Kharoud -
I wake up at 6:00 a.m. in the morning, and then started my study schedule and then go to college . after attending all the classes i came back to home . after some rest i started my work again.
In reply to First post

by Salwa Haboubi -
I woke up very early. I ate my beakfast then I brushed my teeth. I drove to work.
In reply to First post

by Vince Conturno -
I woke up early today to do chores. After I ate my breakfast, I took a bath and do my skincare routine.
In reply to First post

by Erika Ann Ortiz -
Certainly! Here's my edited writing for the discussion forum:Last week, I attended a concert by my favorite band at the local arena. The concert took place on Friday evening, and it was a long-awaited event for me. I arrived at the venue around 7:00 PM and joined the line of excited fans waiting to enter. While waiting, I chatted with fellow fans about our favorite songs and albums. The doors finally opened at 7:30 PM, and I rushed inside to secure a good spot near the stage. The atmosphere was electrifying as the opening act performed, warming up the crowd for the main event. The headlining band took the stage around 9:00 PM, and their performance was nothing short of spectacular. I sang along to every song, danced in the crowd, and felt a rush of excitement throughout the night. The concert ended around 11:00 PM, leaving me with unforgettable memories and a sense of euphoria. I left the venue feeling grateful for the experience and already looking forward to the next concert.Now, I'll read through my classmates' stories to see what daily activities they completed. After that, I'll review and respond to one or two of their posts.
In reply to First post

by Zoha Fatima -
Yesterday I woke up at 7am, ate breakfast and went to university. there I completed my assignment and after attending classes came back home. the day was quite exhausting for me.
In reply to First post

by Decoyna, Juanita Kane Sangao. -
Waking up to the sound of an alarm, you start your day with a refreshing morning routine. A glass of lemon water or a healthy smoothie can kickstart your metabolism. Following this, a quick workout or yoga session helps to invigorate the senses and prepare you for the day ahead.
After a refreshing shower, it's time for a nutritious breakfast. Opt for a balanced meal to keep you energized throughout the day. Post breakfast, it's crucial to set aside some time for planning. Jot down your tasks for the day, prioritize them, and set realistic goals.
As you transition into your work hours, remember to create a dedicated workspace. This helps maintain a boundary between personal and professional life, even at home. Start your work with the most challenging tasks when your energy levels are high.
Don't forget to take short breaks every hour or so. Stand up, stretch, and rest your eyes. Lunch should be a healthy mix of proteins, carbs, and fats. Post-lunch, you might want to take a short nap or meditate to recharge.
In the afternoon, tackle less demanding tasks or catch up on emails. As the day progresses, wrap up your work and take some time to relax. Engage in a hobby, read a book, or listen to some music.
Prepare dinner and enjoy it with your family or friends. Post-dinner, indulge in some light activities like a walk or some family time. Before bed, engage in a relaxing routine like reading or listening to calming music.
Remember, the key to a successful home-based work routine is maintaining a balance between work and personal life. It's important to take care of your physical and mental health while staying productive.
In reply to First post

by Omar Sayed -
i woke up early everyday.Then, I brew a black tea for a goodhealthy lifestyle.While I'm spinning my tea. I sit in front of my laptop,and start ESL.
In reply to First post

by Anfel Boudoud -

I wake up every day at7 ocloc , Iam doing some exercise and eat my morning meal . After this I accomplish what is required according to my daily schedule .

In reply to First post

by Lara Della Torre -
Last week I went to a new coffee shop that oppened in my neighborhood. I planned on trying their vanilla latte, which is my favorite flavor. When I got there it was really crowded and I needed to wait, so I looked at their menu to find something else. Quickly I found a delicious gluten free chocolate muffin that I ordered to go with my coffee. After received my coffee and muffin I looked around to find a table where I could read my book and enjoy my coffee and muffin. At that moment I had no words for that comfy place and the most delicious coffee I've ever had in my life.
In reply to First post

by Momina Maqbool -
Last week,I went to my friend's marriage ceremony. It was very exciting and joyful day for my friend.Me with my mother went through a bus.When we reached in the market,we bought some gifts for her then moved towards her home.When we reached there,her family welcomed us with great pleasure .She was very happy for my arrival.We enjoyed together and then returned home happily.
In reply to First post

by Fidan Bayramli -
I get up at around 6 AM early in the morning every day. I wash my face and brush my teeth then I do some morning exercise. I never prefer having breakfast until 11 AM. I leave home to go to the university every weekday at 7:30 AM by bus. I have some breakfast between 11 AM -12 PM and my lessons finish at 4 PM.
In reply to First post

by gull family -
Today, is not a good day . I 'm not feeling well. My stomach is disturb. My mood is worst.
In reply to First post

by Alex Merkulieva -
Once upon a time, in a quaint little village, there lived an eccentric baker named Greg. Greg had always baked the most extraordinary bread, which was known far and wide for its golden crust and fluffy interior. One fateful day, he decided to experiment with a new recipe that included an unusual ingredient: laughter. As absurd as it sounded, the bread turned out to be an instant hit, causing peals of laughter with every bite. This peculiar creation quickly became the talk of the town, and people came from all over just to experience the joyous pastry. In the end, Greg’s bakery was remembered not just for the delightful bread, but also for the warmth and mirth it brought into the lives of his customers.
In reply to First post

by Alan Alan Seno -
I wake up at 6am in the morning. eat breakfast and do my tasks for the day before I start work in the afternoon. after work, I go home, cook dinner for myself, wash the dishes and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Esha Munir -
Last week i went to my university like my normal routine day . When i reached there i attend some classes and then went out for a bteak . In the meanwhile my professor came and said that ge is going to display our result . My heart started to beat fast
. I rushed towords the notice board and searched for mt name . I was overwhelmed when i saw that i have secured top GPA in the whole department. That was indeed an honour for me .
In reply to First post

by Hanif Paul Hendriks -
I make sure take my coffee drink everyday soon after wake up. I brush my teeth about 4 minutes. I prepare myself for school before 8am ticked.
In reply to First post

by Maksym Bondarenko -
Last month my wife and I went to near office domestic recycling company "Country without garbage". It's been a long time ago, since we were there last time. But good habits worth to be repeated! So, I grab paper mix (fax checks, recipes, colorful and white notes and so on) and delivery posts boxes and give a "second life" the cities row materials. At first we didn't expect that in the place will be crowded, and afterwords that gift some hope for developing responsibility for future society!
In reply to First post

by Liezl Villa -

I learned a lot from this reviews.

In reply to First post

by Shaista Ara -
I wake up at 7 in the morning. I get ready for the work. I have my breakfast. I go to work by bus.
In reply to First post

by ประภัสรา Kamta -
Everyday, I get up early. Then, I eat some easy food and start work. after work, Someday I go to eat dinner with my friends or my parents.
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
Instead of i woke up, it should be i wake up
In reply to First post

by Penda Sarr -
Today I wake up at 5am to eat and praying fajr. And u return to sleep
In reply to First post

by Naoufal Bjn -
I get up early at 7.00 am . firstly i pray my pray.Immediately after that I go to run,when I come back to home i take a shower .secondly i prepare my breackfast ,after eat I brush my teeth .I go to the work. I finish work aroun 3.00 pm .yhen drive my car for going to the gym . finally i go back at home.
In reply to First post

by Angielo Tejero -
I'd be glad to share an edited writing sample:

Last weekend, I went hiking with some friends in the nearby mountains. We woke up early to catch the sunrise and started our trek. The weather was perfect, with a cool breeze and clear skies. As we hiked up the trail, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery and spotted some wildlife along the way. After a few hours of hiking, we reached the summit and were rewarded with breathtaking views of the surrounding valleys and peaks. We took some photos to capture the moment before starting our descent. Overall, it was a fantastic outdoor adventure that left us feeling rejuvenated and grateful for nature's beauty.

Now, I'll review a classmate's post:

**Classmate's Post:**
Last week, I spent some time gardening in my backyard. I planted some flowers and vegetables and did some pruning and weeding. It was a peaceful and therapeutic activity that helped me relax and connect with nature. I love spending time outdoors, and gardening is one of my favorite hobbies.

**My Response:**
Your gardening activity sounds lovely! It's wonderful to hear how you enjoy spending time outdoors and find relaxation and joy in gardening. Connecting with nature through activities like gardening can be so rewarding, and it's great that you have found a hobby that brings you peace and happiness. Did you plant any particular flowers or vegetables that you're excited to see grow?
In reply to First post

by Zen Rose Cadag -

Every morning, I rise with the sun and begin my day by blowing a coffee , embracing a healthy lifestyle. As I enjoy my coffe, I position myself in front of my laptop to study my other subjects.  Simultaneously, I tend to my skincare routine. Once my study session concludes, I step outside to enjoy breakfast, followed shortly by taking my vitamins. Whenever I feel the need to refresh, I head out to bathe in the flowing waters near our house.

In reply to First post

by Shiela Maree Pino -
Last week was quite eventful for me. On Monday, I embarked on an adventurous hike through the rugged terrain of the nearby mountains. Despite the steep slopes and dense forests, I navigated the trails with determination and enthusiasm.

The next day, I participated in a dynamic brainstorming session at work. My team and I exchanged creative concepts and innovative solutions, fostering a bustling atmosphere of productivity and collaboration.

To unwind after a busy workday, I treated myself to a leisurely afternoon at a charming local café. There, I relished in the aromatic brew of freshly brewed coffee and indulged in delectable pastries while basking in the warm ambiance of the cozy establishment.

Overall, it was a fulfilling week filled with both adventure and relaxation.
In reply to First post

by Vincenzo De Vivo -
i use to wake up early in the morning because i have to go to school and then have to revise the lecture again
In reply to First post

by Muhammad Sahil -
Last week, I visited a bustling farmer's market in the city. The vibrant stalls were adorned with colorful fruits and vegetables. I sampled some delicious homemade jams and freshly baked bread. Afterwards, I strolled through a nearby park, enjoying the tranquil atmosphere. As the sun began to set, I headed home feeling rejuvenated by the day's adventures. I'll now share this writing in the discussion forum and engage with my classmates' posts about their daily activities.
In reply to First post

by Ansh kumar Singh -
I wake up early in the morning and get ready for the the college
In reply to First post

by San Thawdar Moe -
In the past two weeks, I went to bed late. So, it was no wonder if I got up late in the morning. I did think I need to change my bed time earlier as much as I can due to the bad habit. I think I will change my bad habit. Can you tell me some tips to change it.
In reply to First post

by vandita gautam -
I wake up at 7 a.m in morning, eat breakfast and get ready for college
In reply to First post

by Christal Jeya J -
Everyday I wake by 6 in the morning. The first routine which I do is watering my pants and talking with them. The next thing I do is talking with my parents.
In reply to First post

by Ansh Kumar Singh -
I wake up at 6 am in the morning. eat breakfast and do my tasks for the day before I start work in the afternoon. after work, I go home, cook dinner for myself.
In reply to First post

by Mark Lawrence -
the letter "e" in the word "eat" should be capital letter since it is after a period. The first sentence is complete already. So, it is correct that you will put a period on it.
In reply to First post

by David Fernando Ardila González -
Last week, I went to school, as always. I got up at 04:10 AM, got a cold bath, and went to school until 13:00. Last friday was very special, because I had an important show, where I sang to old people in a very important event.
It was so special for me, because I sang as a soloist, and felt very good, because it was a sensation that I didn't have much time ago.
In reply to First post

by Zefanias Alvaro Mobiua -
I work focuses in results. It is means that I work after hours, even in weekends if the gol is not accomplished. This philosophy affect my social life because in the end, I don't have a full free day to enjoy with family and friends.
In reply to First post

by Julie Ann Malavega -
I wake up at 6:00 in the morning. Ate breakfast and do my tasks for the day before I started working in the afternoon. After work, I go home, cook dinner for our family, wash the dishes and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Elena Galatanu -
I have graduated from Computer Science since 2021. The subjects were really interesting but more difficult when I come and talk about coding and building some projects as a team group. I used to repeat the codes more than two time when I needed. Our field of study is more useful and significant if we think about growing of technology in these decades. A cutting-edge technology both software and websites are essential. The demanding is a bit further for some technical and efficient software which are used to produce best results for customers and other parties in the market.
In reply to First post

by Alona Stibunova -
Last week I went to a job interview. It was stressful and exciting at the same time. When I arrived to a sports studio I was amazed by the scale of this place. I came 15 minutes in advance, so the employees know that I am punctual and responsible person. We went through the basic interview questions and I felt like I made a positive impression on studio manager. However, they didn't hire me since they found someone else for this position.
In reply to First post

by Binbin Huang -
I got up late yesterday. I cooked the breakfast by myself and went out to have lunch. I studied English and practiced my oral English online. I watched friends last night and then I went to sleep before 11pm.
In reply to First post

by Angela Magaña -
Last week, I visited to my family in Coquimatlán, a small town in Mexico. I liked to see my parents and my sister. We had a great time talking about my life in my new house. They were proud of me!
I have my small family, my boyfriend a my kitty "chetos".
In reply to First post

by Salma Said -
Every day I wake up at 6:15 am. I always wish the time stop and I can sleep for more long hours. I get up and I take breakfast with my family. Next I help my children to get dressed and my husband ride them to school. Then I get dressed and ride to my office.
In reply to First post

by samuele fanti -
I wake up early everyday, i have my breakfast, i read few pages of a english book , i get dressed and leave to work.