Unit 3 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- translate a verbal expression into a variable expression;
- use the Basic Percent Equation to solve problems involving percents;
- apply the Basic Percent Equation to problems involving mixtures, markups, and discounts;
- use the Uniform Motion Equation to solve problems involving uniform motion; and
- create equations in one variable and use them to solve problems.
Last modified: Thursday, July 7, 2016, 9:07 AM