BUS210: Corporate Communication
Unit 15 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Explain how interpersonal factors influence the evolutionary nature of groups, including their size, norms, and the determination of primary and secondary groups.
- Distinguish groups from teams.
- Categorize the types and roles of group members and contrast the typical stages in the life cycle of a group.
- Order the steps of Dewey's reflective thinking sequence.
- Explain the basic principles of organizational communications.
- Contrast leadership styles in terms of how they influence followers.
- Use an understanding of group dynamics to explain relationships between leadership and teamwork.
Last modified: Monday, July 20, 2015, 2:12 PM