3.1 Discussion

Make forum posts: 1

3.1 Discussion

Number of replies: 5

Explain what Earth Day means to you and how you can apply this to your daily activities. Give specific examples on what you currently do to help. What possible activities you could do in the future to help more?

In reply to First post

Re: 3.1 Discussion

by Annu Adhikari -
As we all know Earth day is celebrated on 22 April from 1970 and for me this day is means to support and protect our environment and spread awareness about possible environmental hazards. I currently do for help clean my environment and surrounding plant trees as much as possible and in future I will surely help more from myself
In reply to First post

by asifa shaikh -
Earth Day is an annual celebration that honors the achievements of the environmental movement and raises awareness of the need to protect Earths natural resources for future generations. The first Earth Day was held April 22, 1970.

In reply to First post

by Kyla Mae Capal -
Earth Day is a reminder of our collective responsibility to care for the planet. Personally, I emphasize sustainability in my daily activities. I reduce single-use plastics by using reusable bags and water bottles, practice energy conservation by turning off lights and electronic devices when not in use, and participate in recycling programs.

In the future, I could further reduce my carbon footprint by exploring alternative transportation methods, supporting local and sustainable products, and engaging in community clean-up initiatives. Additionally, promoting environmental awareness through social media or participating in educational programs could contribute to a broader positive impact.
In reply to Kyla Mae Capal

by Trish Kyla Rivera Caliso -
Earth Day, an annual event on April 22nd, emphasizes environmental protection and sustainable practices. Celebrating it involves collective efforts to preserve the planet for future generations. In daily life, one can reduce their carbon footprint by recycling, conserving energy, using public transportation, reducing plastic use, and supporting sustainable practices. Future activities to help the environment include planting trees, reducing meat consumption, supporting renewable energy, educating others, and participating in local environmental events.
In reply to First post

by Jessica Ross -

Earth day has always meant so much to me. I have always believed that we must put back more of what we take. By this I mean if you cut down five trees then I believe ten more should be planted. I am such an outdoor person. My kids and I go camping and we love the beauty of nature. For Earth day my family plants a tree. I think this year I want us all to plant one! Maybe help a little more!