Information Systems Development
Upon successful completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Explain the overall process of developing new software;
- Explain the differences between software development methodologies;
- Understand the different types of programming languages used to develop software;
- Understand some of the issues surrounding the development of websites and mobile applications; and
- Identify the four primary implementation policies.
Source: David T. Bourgeois, https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/chapter/chapter-10-information-systems-development/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License.