After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify and discuss the underlying assumptions or concepts of accounting.
- Identify and discuss the major principles of accounting.
- Identify and discuss the modifying conventions (or constraints) of accounting.
- Describe the conceptual framework project of the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- Discuss the nature and content of a company's summary of significant accounting policies in
its annual report.
Source: Textbook Equity, https://learn.saylor.org/pluginfile.php/41249/mod_resource/content/5/AccountingPrinciples.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.