Small Java Programs
This chapter discusses naming and coding conventions as well as reserved words in Java. When you go through this chapter, you'll get some hands-on experience with writing in Java.
21. End of the Chapter
No. But if you have been neat, it is easy to find where the missing brace should go.
End of the Chapter
Brace yourself! you have reached the end of the chapter. You may wish to review the following. Click on a subject that interests you to go to where it was discussed.
- java program, Hello World Hello World example program.
- method, class methods and classes.
- syntax error Syntax Errors.
- case sensitive Case sensitive languages.
- edit compile and run cycle Edit, compile, and run cycle.
- bugs Program bugs.
- spaces in source code Importance of spaces and newlines in programs.
- comments Comments
- multi-line comments Multiline Comments
- braces, matching Matching braces.
The next chapter will discuss how to run the programs in these notes without actually typing them in, and discusses details of using Notepad.