The For Statement
15. End of Chapter
End of Chapter
for( ; ; ) is the same as
while( true ). Sometimes people do this, although it is not very clear and should be avoided.
That's all for this chapter. Look at the following topics for a while. Click on a subject for more information.
- loop, three conditions Three things that all loops must do.
- for statement, syntax Syntax of the
- loop, top-driven Top-driven loops.
- loop, counting down Counting downward with a for loop.
- for statement, omitted change Omitting the change part of a for loop
- for statement, omitted test Omitting the test part of a for loop