UML Sequence Diagrams
During the requirements analysis phase, the system can be treated as a single "black box", which means that we can look at the system's behavior (what it does) without explaining how it does it. Read this section to see an example of a simplified trace diagram that shows only system input events. This is called a system sequence diagram.
5. Steps to Create a Conceptual Model
The following steps can be applied to create a conceptual model:
- Identify and List candidate concepts using the Concept Category List and noun phrase identification related to the current requirements under consideration.
- Represent them in a conceptual model.
- Add associations necessary to record relationships for which there are a need to preserve some memory.
- Add the attributes necessary to fulfill the information requirements.