Software Architecture in Practice
Read this section to learn about the main elements, patterns, quality attributes, and principles of software architecture, including encapsulation, polymorphism, and dependencies. Pay attention to design patterns and their importance in software design.
1. Designing the foundations of the application
- Learn what software architecture is
- Learn how to introduce software architecture to projects to keep the team aligned
- Learn what are the important elements of software architecture
- Review of design patterns