Past Tense Discussion

Make forum posts: 1

Past Tense Discussion

Number of replies: 253

Now that you know more about the simple and continuous aspects of past tense, you can use it more confidently to express your ideas in English.

For this discussion, write about ten sentences about something you did last week. This can be an event you attended or something unusual that is not part of your normal routine. When you write your sentences, use the simple past or continuous tense, as needed, and time expressions.

Share your answer and read your classmates' stories. If you wish, reply to your classmates to ask them a question about the stories they shared.

Example:

Last week I went on vacation with my family. We woke up very early to get started. We got on a train and traveled for six hours. When we finally arrived at our hotel, the receptionist was locking the doors. We were shocked! Everything turned out okay, and we checked in successfully. My sister and I strolled every morning while we were there. My parents usually just had breakfast in the room. In the afternoons, we all visited museums and explored the local markets. In the evenings, we spent time together in a park.

Reminder: Before you post your paragraph, check to see if you used the past tense correctly and time expressions.

In reply to First post

Re: Past Tense Discussion

by Bagtasos Mikaela -
Last month I went to school for enrollment. I met my friends there, and we had a short conversation. We ranted because we waited there for a very long time for our grades evaluation. But finally we finished early, and we are now enrolled. Me and my friend went to Jollibee, we spend our lunch time there. After that I went home already. I remember the time we went to Gensan Airport to met my Aunt. We went to the mall after that. I bought a skin care and we ate at "Mang Inasal." When we went home, my Aunt pranked my Grandparents.
In reply to Bagtasos Mikaela

by Gulnaz Akhtar -
I evaculated useless thoughts from my mind by involving myself in some kindda activity.Now,I found myself better.

by Nitin Grover -
Last Monday, at this very moment, I was driving to Dehradun with my family. We went to Dehrudun to meet my friend's cousin who lives there. Road to Dehradun was like the formula one track. At one point in time, I was driving my car at above 100 km/h. On my wife's insistance, I reduced the speed to 80. We spent full three days at his house. He and his family were very hospitable and made us feel a lot comfortable. However, not for a moment did we felt that they were formal with us. My kids really had a great time there. All in all, it was an extremely pleasant stay for us.

by Noorullah Mohammadi -
last night me and my family went to park and we had a good party, so in there i met my old friend. Me my friend spent our time and enjoyed the party, we ate delicious foods and also danced with other boys it was so good and we were very happy and after 4 hour we came back to home and we were very exhausted in home after we took shower, I started to explore the all things to my father that did in the part.
In reply to First post

by Mohammed Loukili -
"For four weeks, I was on vacation with my family in the countryside."

"One morning, I woke up early and went for a peaceful walk in the nearby park."

"During the weekend, I visited a local farmers' market and indulged in some fresh produce. The vibrant colors of the fruits and vegetables made the experience even more enjoyable."
In reply to First post

by Subham Bansal -
Last week I was planning to go on vacation with my family. We woke up very early to get started, but had to cancel last minute. So, I started with my normal routine which included going to temple and then begin my day. Nothing unusual happened.
In reply to First post

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to First post

by Abd Al Rahman Nasra -
Last month i traveled to UK.I was so exited.
When I arrived at the airport, my friend was waiting for me. 
In reply to First post

by Smail Sadki -
Last month i traveled to Tunisia.I was so exited.
In reply to First post

by Sadia Alawi -
Last week I enrolled my self to an Islamic school. We call it Madresa in our language. In our country girls can not go to school so I had decided to go to Madresa.  I found new friends in there. We read dirge for Imam Husain because it is Muharam( a month). I am very happy to became a student in that Madresa. Also, yesterday I bought my books. I should read my books now.
In reply to First post

by Işıl YILDIZ -
Last week I went abroad with my family. We travelled 9 different countries in 10 days. It was so fun. I really like travelling and it became more fun with my family. While we were travelling, the weather was rainy. I bought some gifts for my friends. I ate lots of tasty food. We were staying in hotels while we were travelling.
In reply to First post

by Yelyzaveta Kyiatkyna -
Last month my husband and I went camping. We planned our trip. But the weather changed very fast. We decided to not go home because we set up a tent and everything else. Then it started raining. We saw very dark clouds and lightning as well. It was very scary. We hid in the tent with our dog that went with us. She was shaking and barking because she did not understand what was outside. Our tent was brand new, waterproof, and very strong. It was our advantage to have it as after some minutes hail started. But we were okay. And now we remember that experience with a smile.
In reply to First post

by Chandan chakma -
We went to the New Market last week.We went there by train.During the journey,I saw there were some of places drove due to heavy rainfall.They were suffering from last 2 weeks ago.On August 07,2023 I saw a news about the people who lived in Chittagong town were diving in water due to heavy rainfall.
In reply to First post

by Stella San Seng Aung -
Last week, I went on a trip to Yangon alone. I was on the car for a night and the next day, I arrived in Yangon. I went to my aunt's house first, but she went to market when I was arriving at her home. I called her to inform that I was already in front of her home. When we met, we hugged and after that had dinner together. And I dated with my friends and we spent all day. We had BBQ and we played games. When we were playing games, my sister phoned me to go back home together at night. When my sister and I were in home at night, we had a movie night with snacks and drinks. We watched "6 Underground" movie and had late night conversation together.
In reply to First post

by Sophia Aye Myat -
Last week, I visited to my grandparents' house with my family. We went there by car, and it took four hours to get there. When we arrived, my grandparents were planting the trees and watering the flowers in the garden. We made a long greeting as we haven't met for three years. After that we had our dinner, and my grandmom made a special dessert for me. It was so delicious, and I ate it while I was surfing the internet. We also visited to the supermarkets, bought some snacks and wine to have a party. At the party time, we enjoyed our foods, we sang the songs together and my brother played the guitar for us. We really had a great time there and we came back to our town.
In reply to First post

by Gesselle Garcia Asuncion -
Yesterday,I woke up in the morning to made coffee,ate stir fry noodles and prepared for the final interview for call center agent position.But unfortunately,I was really emotional when I got rejected and I thought that "It was not my time".
In reply to First post

by Ralph Carlo Del Castillo -
Last year I went on vacation with my family. We were all excited. We went to the most beautiful beach resort in Hawaii. My kids were so amazed by the crystal blue waters. They saw many fishes and animals. We made a lot of friends there. They were all polite and hospitable. That experience was the best.
In reply to Ralph Carlo Del Castillo

by Abdelhak Touzanii -
last year I travelled with my friend to the morocco capital< it was very nice. I met there some old friend.
In reply to First post

by Rr Rani Mayangsari Triasmara -
Last week I went on vacation with my husband. We woke up very early to get started. We got on our motorcycle and drove for two hours. When we finally arrived at the location, we have to walk about 15 minutes to get to the camp area. The tracks were so thrilling. We were shocked! yet satisfied. The view were amazing. Everything perfect, and we built our tent successfully. My husband and I strolled every morning while we were there. We had breakfast in front of our tent with an outstanding scenery. In the afternoons, we went hiking and track to the river and explored the natures. In the evenings, we spent time together under the beautiful moonlight.
In reply to First post

by Faek Alsaraiji -
last week my family and I went on vacation to the beach, when we arrived we put our clothes in the hotel, and went to the sea, in morning we naked next to the beach water, and at theevening, e played chess.
In reply to First post

by Aek Souidi -
Last week I went to the beach with my friend. We woke up very early and we took the bus to reach there. We arrived at 11 am. We had lunch at noon and we forgot that is not advisable to eat juste before swimming. So we waited about two hours before to go for a swim. While we were waiting, we were reading some short stories. We had a very exciting day at the beach. At the end of this wonderful day, we returned home with very good memories.
In reply to First post

by Ebrar ERKUL -
Last week we made a holiday plan with my friedns from collage. we want to camping. It was fun . We enjoyed it so much. We swam and played voleyball in the water that was so fun too. And we made dinner together .It was delicious. Than we got to bed that part not fun at all but we made a memory together that was the important thing for me. 2 or 3 Day after that we applied for new courses .we are in law school so it was important for us. we completed that course successfully.
In reply to First post

by Hasibullah Aria -
Last year I was outside of my town in a big city in Turkey. I sometimes visited some historical places when I was there with my friends. I explored some beautiful areas as well while I was strolling and walking both the city the suburbs on that time.
So as a daily routine, every morning when I was waking up early I had to exercise and perform some healthful activities alone inside a park.
In reply to First post

by Silvia Junita -
Last year I went on a holiday with my family. We went to a beautiful beach and it took us three hours to arrive there by car. We rented a Vila with beautiful view. We stayed there for a week and we spend most of our time doing fun activities
In reply to First post

by REYNOSA ACOSTA -
Last week, I attended my doctorate graduation ceremony. I was a funny feeling since with me during the occasion was my daughter, which made me feel like I was still in my kindergarten years. It reminded me of my graduation when I was still young and my parents were the ones feeling more excited than I was. It made me realized that I am not getting any younger and so they are. There was a mixture of emotions that I cannot fathom and I know that time is running fast. I have to do what I've got to do now to let the people around me feel that I value them. I value them more than my accomplishments in my educational journey. I know it is not yet too late, so I have to remind myself to act fast, ACT NOW. Live and love all the way.
In reply to First post

by Ann Bajande -
Last week, I attended a live music concert with my friends. It was on Friday evening at a local park. We had been looking forward to it for weeks. When we arrived, the sun was setting, and there was a lively atmosphere all around. The band was already performing when we got there, and they sounded amazing. We found a good spot on the grass and sat down with our snacks. The crowd was dancing and singing along, and I couldn't help but join in. As the night went on, the lights around the stage illuminated the area beautifully. We stayed until the concert ended, and the experience was truly unforgettable. We all agreed that we should attend more concerts together in the future. By the time we left, it was quite late, but the excitement of the night kept us energised on the way home.

Question for Classmates:
Did you have a chance to attend any events or concerts recently that left a strong impression on you?
In reply to First post

by Nissrin Kaidi -
Last week , I went on the cinema with my family ; to watch Barbie film . We got on a taxi . we were shocked ! to the film i was amazing .
In reply to First post

by Ivanna Segovia -
Last week, i cooked an spaguetti, in that moment my nephew was playing whith his nintendo when my parents were arriving at home
In reply to Ivanna Segovia

by Amir Ishak -
with his Nintendo ✅✅
Whith his Nintendo ❌
In reply to First post

by Enas Omar -
Last week i travelled on a vacation .I went to Sharm El Sheikh . I spent good time there. I was with my family. When we arrived there there was a good surprise arranged by the hotel. They arranged a hot meal with a cold drink the thing that pleased us as we were so tired from the long way .
In reply to First post

by Ziyad Ouali -
Last week, I had the opportunity to participate in a virtual conference on artificial intelligence. The event took place over two days, and it was truly informative. I joined various webinars and workshops, engaging with experts in the field. On the first day, I attended a panel discussion about the ethical implications of AI technologies. It was fascinating to hear different perspectives on the topic.

During the conference, I also took part in a live coding session, where a software engineer demonstrated the process of creating a simple chatbot. The interactive nature of the session made it easy to follow along and learn. Additionally, I joined a networking session where I virtually met fellow enthusiasts interested in AI.

On the second day, there was a keynote speech by a renowned AI researcher. Their insights into the future of AI and its potential applications were truly thought-provoking. Between sessions, I had the chance to explore virtual booths showcasing AI products and services.

By the end of the conference, I had gained a deeper understanding of current AI trends and advancements. Attending this event was an enriching experience that expanded my knowledge and allowed me to connect with others who share a similar interest.
In reply to First post

by Jeeimy Alanis -
Last week my mother and i traveled to visit my grandma, we traveled in subway (this isn't normal or usually for us) and a homeless crawled on the floor kissing and cleaning the people's shoes this was very strange for us but no as much as when argued us for laughing.
In reply to First post

by Evjareen Orezar -
Last month, I applied for a side hustle for me to have an extra income. Plans changed and I am now preparing my documents for abroad.
In reply to First post

by Hasnah Pujiastuti -
Last July, my friends visited me. We made many plans on how to fill our holidays and finally decided to visit a local bee farm and learn everything we needed to know about bees and honey. We learned so much from the bee farmer, especially about honey production. He explained how bees collect nectar from flowers and transform it into honey.
By the way, do you know what is a beehive? Basically, it's a wooden box for bee housing. Each box contains frames that hold the comb where bees store honey.
At the end of the visit, we agreed to put our knowledge into practice and with every luck, try and produce our own honey. fingers crossed.
In reply to First post

by Christian Montehermoso -
Last week, my friends got a beach trip to escape the last week's stress. I was very happy that time because it was the first time again after a long time I visited a beach. When were playing on the beach, Mae Ann called me on my phone and said that I was chosen as the best libero in the Mayor's Cup Tournament 2023. When I heard that news, we were jumping out of happiness. When the awarding Ceremony night came, I was excited because it's my third time to received the award.
In reply to First post

by Reyaj Ahamad -
Last Sunday we went to to Delhi. It is the city of happiness and joy we walked whole day and tried for many new dishes. After walking in parks we went in a restaurant near Lal Qila where we enjoyed a lot of and made so much memories. My mom was very happy she started to run in the park.
In reply to First post

by Ejae Nicole Dizon -

Last week my parents decided to go for a family outing at the beach. Before going, they first prepared our foods and drinks so that it will not be hassle to find store there anymore. We had a lot of fun being at the beach, we played, enjoyed the food, and shared laughters with everyone in the family.

In reply to First post

by yazide elba -

In the past, about three years , I took a trip with my family. We got out from the station train at 9:10 AM. The whole distance, the train was moving slowly, while the rain was falling heavily.  We arrived at the hotel in the evening.  The rain was continuing when we slept early.

In reply to First post

by NoRa BkiBak -
Last week I travelled to Spain with my best friend. We woke up at 6:00am to go to visit many places there. We had our breakfast and got dreassed. Then, we took the bus to a near beautiful place to take pictures. We visited a very big library and read some books. We had our lunch in a wonderful restaurant. After that, we called our family to talk to them about the trip. Next, we went to cinema to watch a movie. We took our dinner at 9:00 pm. Finally, we slept at 10:30pm.
In reply to First post

by Josephine Mukoko -
Last Saturday, I went to a wedding. I woke up at 6:30 to start my preparations for the day. I got a bus and travelled for six hours to the ceremony. I finally arrived and went to see the bride. The ceremony was successful and ended on a happy note.
In reply to Josephine Mukoko

by Maleye Sall -
I had a soccer party last sunday. It was funny and i loved the party. I didn't score but i gave an assist to my friend
In reply to First post

by Marine Houri -
Last holidays, I went to Italy with my family. We took the plane to France and then we drive to Italy. We went to the lac de Garde. We slept in a wonderful guest house which had a big swimming pool. We swam each evening. We visited the village and bought some holiday memories. We also went to Venice. We took a boat to reach the island and an another to go to visit Murano. We took a lot of pictures and ate in lovely restaurants.
In reply to First post

by Larissa KADANGA -

Last week i began programming courses. We started with an introduction, and having knowledge Of the tools used. My teacher kept trying tout reassure me that programming is easy. It was just question to be more confidente, concentreted and hardworking. We were talking about our next class when i received an invitation. It was about attending a conference on innovation and startups development. I agreed and attended it, it was very instructive and intersting. I did not restart the programming courses immediately; as i attended the previous event, they invited me again to another one. I was so grateful for that. It was a marvelous week, full of good things, emotions and opportunities

In reply to First post

by INNOCENT T. GASANGA -
Last week I watched soccer and did my gym. My family and I went out for a fun and drunk some soft drink. We had to travel a long distance where my wife drove. I had to sit with both of my kids and told them some stories. My little angel slept before we arrived at our destination. When we reached there, we had to eat somethings and later on swum. We had a great time and enjoyed every single activity we did. I wish we went there again.!
In reply to First post

by Maria Umer -

Marry and Tina were walking in the park when we saw them yesterday.They were talking about the last day incident.A day before yesterday I was reading a book when Tina come to me and asked about Marry who was not at home.i told her that she has gone an hour ago but she yelled at me for no reason.I tried to explain her but she was not in a mood so I decided to ziped it.

In reply to First post

by Jaya Jane Domo -
Last week I went to work and taught my students. I was able to pass my paperworks for the entire week. I was able to complete the documents that was asked by our school head. I also prepared my lessons ahead of time so that I wouldn’t be able to miss anything. I went out with my previous classmates. Last thursday, we had our faculty meeting to update and evaluate everything. Also, last friday we had our mass to celebrate the birthday of Mama Mary. I got tired because of the preparations. My workmates and I also had the chance to talk about life. Everything went smooth but tiring last week.
In reply to First post

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to First post

by Pilar Nuñez -

Last week I went to the fair with my family, we ate some ice cream and went so see many things that the people do like bake, photography, art etc. We made some fun activities and played games  we spent time together that weekend. 

In reply to First post

by fatma mekik -
I moved NewHamshire 7 days ago.
I started work 3 days ago.
I packed my stuff in my room.
I ate salad last night.
I went to Boston last Tuesday.
I came here 30 minutes earlier.
My sister bought a wedding dress.
I spoke my best friends in this morning.
I sold 7 leggings today.
I wrote my friends to said I miss them so much.
In reply to First post

by Airen Albolote -
Last week, I took my vacation and left my part-time job. I was trying to shift my body clock system for the morning routine and it was so hard to adjust, but I managed it. Then, I searched and looked for my new part-time. I was looking for a new job when someone called me. The caller was my friend. She was looking for an assistant in her project. She asked me if I wanted that job and without hesitation, I accepted it.
In reply to First post

by Roukia Ibrahim -
Last week we went to visit my grandfather. I woke up very at 8 AM and had my breakfast. After that I baked his favorite cake because of his birthday. In the afternoon, my dad came and drived us to grandfather’s house. When we arrived, we found my cousins and aunts there. We had lunch all togather at 3 PM. Then we decorated the house with balloons, while my grandfather was sleeping. In the evening, we surprised him with the party. He was happy that we did not forgot his birthday. It was a beautiful day, because I spend it with my family.
In reply to First post

by Sediqullah Shahid -
Last year, I went to Kabul with my close friend to spend our vocation. When I received to Kabul city at 4:00 PM. For the first time we chartered taxi to carried us to Habibulah Zazai Park. We enjoyed from this trip. We were climbing to the highest point of mountain, while it began rain. At the late night we had dinner in the mention park restaurant. Finally, we booked a room in a famous hotel of Kabul city.
In reply to First post

by Isabella Corral -
Last month I finished another quarter of my degree, while the next one started I had a week to rest and do some other things.
In reply to First post

by ABDELALI LEBBAR -
Last week, I took advantage of a short work break. After waking up early, we had breakfast, then headed to the station. While we were riding the bus, we were using our phones. Upon arrival, my brother was gathering firewood while I was preparing lunch, while the others were taking a nature walk.
In reply to First post

by Arlen Donique Lavides -
Last week I took my kids to a playground. We woke up late the next day. I enjoyed my short work break with them.
In reply to First post

by Youn Chese -
Last weekend I went outside with my friends to have dinner at a restaurant. I ate hotpot together. There were a lots of delicious food so we spend 2 hours at there. Then I went home on a bus.
In reply to First post

by Jelaine Villadolid -
We visited my dad at the cemetery last week. We were already on our way when it started to rain. Good thing, it stopped when we reached there. After we prayed, we went to the mall to have dinner. It was a weekday, so it was not too crowded when we arrived. We parted ways at the terminal. I arrived home at around 10pm. The kids were already eating when I came.
In reply to First post

by Salma Sayed -
last week i went to my cousin wedding with my family. we woke up early and i was preparing clothes for the kids while my husband just sat on sofa.we arrived to the hotel when the bride was doing her make up.i helped my kids to wear their dresses while the bride was crying.we all had photos with the bride when my husband was talking on his cellphone. it was a very nice night to spend with family.
In reply to First post

by Denisse Yañez Sanchez -
Last week I was baking some cupcakes, while they were in the oven I took the opportunity to do other things.
In reply to First post

by MARIANA OROZCO HERNANDEZ -
Last week I went on vacation with my family. We woke up very early to start the road trip to my dad's hometown. When we arrived we visited the family and went to the beach to eat delicious food
In reply to First post

by Elisa Ebrahemkhail -
Last week, I went to my uncle's home with my family. We had a very good time with my cousins. We watched film and playd video games. I talked a lot with my cousin. My sister and I helped our cousins in preparation food. We had a delicious dinner with our uncle's family. We came our home at 10:00. Finally, I went to bed and got sleep
In reply to First post

by ISMAIL DERRARE -

In Aug 2021, I discovered a secret, A secret that made me nervous, unsociable, and powerful in like fashion. I don't know what occurred to me, I was very powerful as well as that made me less control of my self.

life was going on, when people said sorry and left after that. Thus, I forgot the dark and met with the white side of the circle. I drew a mental image in my head when I was thinking how to save the world from the evil of power. 

In reply to First post

by Alisha Siddiqui -
Last week I travelled to Spain with my best friend. We woke up at 6:00am to go to visit many places there. We had our breakfast and got dressed. Then, we took the bus to a near beautiful place to take pictures. We visited a very big library and read some books. We had our lunch in a wonderful restaurant. After that, we called our family to talk to them about the trip. Next, we went to cinema to watch a movie. We took our dinner at 9:00 pm. Finally, we slept at 10:30pm.
In reply to First post

by Samira Ginali -
Yesterday, I woke up very late and had a terrible day. First, I did not hear the alrm when it was ringing so I missed the train for my interview. Second, I burnt my finge when I was mkaing breakfast and skipped my morning walk. Finally, I had a terrible headache because of what happened and I could not sleep properly.
In reply to First post

by Carlos Galvis -
Last week I went to the beach with my family. We reserved a room at the Hotel Playa El Agua. After getting up, we had breakfast and placed all the things and luggage in the car. We left the house at 10am and arrived at the hotel at 1pm. The trip was very fun seeing the landscapes during the tour. When we arrived at the hotel they gave us the room and we could see that the beach was very close and that there was also a swimming pool. We had a very fun weekend enjoying with family.
In reply to First post

by Ramir Leadford -
Long time ago back in 2019, me and my family arrived in France. Before that, we stayed in Morroco for 9 months straight. As the plane was landing, we noticed how different everything looked. In Morocco, it was mostly rocky and deserty. However, in France, we were shocked to see how greenery and grassy it was. It was such a drastic change in environment and it left us shocked, excited, and happy to be here.
In reply to First post

by Abdulkadir Farah nour -

Last weekend, my friends Ahmed and Jigre and I went to a Yamani restaurant to have a lunch. The restaurant serves a delicious dishes for lunch.

We hired a tax to reach there. When we arrived the atmosphere was very noisy, there were a lot of people shouting and trying to force the waiters to serve them first.

We sat on a table of three people in the corner of the restaurant. After approximately fifteen minutes of waiting, the waiter came and asked us our order, then we ordered a baked goat meat with rice. 

In a minutes the waiter brought us our order, and we had a very nice lunch in that day.

In reply to First post

by Meryem Ennajhi -
Last week, I had a rather unusual experience. On Thursday evening, I was sitting at home, watching TV, when I received a call from an old friend I hadn't seen in years. She said she was in town for a business meeting and wanted to catch up. I immediately agreed and told her to come over to my place. As I waited for her, I started reminiscing about our college days and all the fun we used to have.

When she arrived, we couldn't stop talking and laughing. We shared stories about our past adventures, and it felt like no time had passed at all. We decided to go out for dinner at our favorite restaurant from back in the day. As we walked there, I couldn't help but notice how much the neighborhood had changed. New shops and buildings had replaced the old ones we used to frequent.

During dinner, we ordered our favorite dishes and reminisced about the delicious meals we used to enjoy at this very place. It was a nostalgic evening filled with laughter and good food. We promised to stay in touch and not let so many years pass before seeing each other again.

After we said our goodbyes, I returned home, feeling grateful for the unexpected reunion. It was a wonderful reminder of the importance of staying connected with old friends, even when life takes us in different directions.
In reply to First post

by Mashal Omar -

last week a start new lesson here and this very fun course. And l always try hard study. And last night l did state here because l had a lot of worked.

In reply to First post

by Aikins Ruth Araba -
Last week Friday I went to school. I woke up early and cooked breakfast for my family. I walked ten minutes from my house to the bus terminal to a boarded a cab. I got into the cab and travelled for about thirty minutes. When i finally arrived at the school, my head-teacher was opening the entrance to the school. I was surprised! She opened the gate and into our various offices. I waited for student come to school. Classes began at exactly 8:00 am. I entered the grade eight class, taught them. We closed later in the day.
In reply to First post

by Noé N. Nshindi -
Last week, I spent my time studing English and College Success Courses. I did some of the activities and I was having break in between each sections I was reading. I was studying when my tutees came for class. After I finished with my tutoring classes, I went back reading my courses which I enjoyed reading very well.
On Sunday I went to Church, taught Sunday School kids and after that participated to the service. We sang, we praised and worshiped. I was praying while listening to the preacher. After the Sunday service, I went back home with my friends.
I was cooking when other friends came to visit me. We enjoyed the meal.
In reply to First post

by April Rose Gillaco -
Last week I went to the Mall to meet my cousin there. We decided to meet and have a chat about our lives. She told me many things that happened to her. I also told her my experiences in my life connected to her. We walked to the mall and we ate McDonald's. Also, she shared with me how she met this guy from Taiwan. She was very excited that he was here in the Philippines. I was very happy for her. I hoped she found security and happiness. Then we left the mall and went home.
In reply to First post

by Naqash Raheem -
Last week I went to mantoka water fall which is situated about 50 km near skardu with my family.It is a great place for picnic.We enjoyed there very much.We took some photos with my family there.My daughter was very excited.My family Made some fun there.We spent two hours there than we came to a restaurant where we had a lunch there.We ordered beef karahi and biryani with some salad.The location of restaurant was so good.On one side there is Indus river and the other side there was a beautiful village with greenery and the big mountains also.That was a unforgettable day of my life.We returned back home at evening.
In reply to First post

by Phoebe Wells -
Last week, we had the great opportunity to spend a 4-day weekend. Since everyone is usually busy during the week, such moments are always meaningful to us. So, we make sure there is family time on vacation at home. Together with our wonderful children, my husband and I love making memories. On the first day, we cleaned the house so that we could enjoy a polished and tidy home. After that, we sat down and watched movies as a group. We also did roughhousing with the children. Screams and laughter echo through our house like music to our ears. The next day, I took our children out. We walked, ran, and played with the dogs. The children even helped feed them. Soon after that, we decided to go to the garden to look for interesting insects and other animals. Besides, we enjoyed barbecuing the next day. On top of that, the children also had the opportunity to help their father buy the necessary items from online stores. We wandered around town to see the sights and, of course, ran errands at the end of the 4-day weekend. Therefore, we should always spend quality time with our family.
In reply to First post

by Zoha Fatima -
I went to hang out with my friends last month and it was so fun. After college, we went to eat food. It was very delicious. we took a lot of pictures and then went back home . after coming home, I showered and slept because I was tired.
In reply to First post

by devi arun -
last month we visited france, it was a great exprience. i skied, went in air balloon and did paraglide. those three days went on awesome manner
In reply to First post

by Minn Khine Zaw -
I read about an ox yesterday. The story said an ox has four legs and one big head. And then, oxen eat the grass.
In reply to First post

by Khalid Mohamed Hashi -
Last week i traveled to ethiopia.I was so happy.
When I arrived at the airport, my friend was eating breakfast.
In reply to First post

by Salma putri Ardelia -
Last week, I had a busy schedule. On Monday, I attended a team meeting at college to discuss our upcoming project. Tuesday was particularly hectic as I worked late to meet a deadline. On Wednesday, I visited my friend's art exhibition in the evening.
Thursday was a bit more relaxed. I went for a long walk in the park and enjoyed the beautiful autumn weather. On Friday, I spent the evening watching a movie with my family.
Over the weekend, I had a chance to relax. On Saturday, I visited a local farmers' market and bought fresh produce. Sunday was spent doing some household chores and preparing for the week ahead.
In reply to First post

by Rubylyn Alimango -
Last month I searched for multiple jobs so I can finance my review endeavors. I tried various jobs that were related to teaching and clerical jobs. Some schools did not call me because they were not hiring, and few invited me for an interview. It was a good experience to move to the next step in the hiring process just as how scary it was to wait for their call if I were to proceed or not. However, after all the efforts and time exerted, I was unable to land a job due to conflicting schedules of my review and the working hours of the jobs i were able to finish and pass.
In reply to First post

by Thiyagaraj Nirojani -
Last year, my friends and I wanted to go to Jaffna for a wedding. It was my third time visiting Jaffna, so I knew a little bit about the area. We decided to take a night bus for a smooth journey. The Kandy to Jaffna bus started at 8 p.m. There were lots of people on that bus. Around 1.00 a.m., the bus broke down at Mathvachchi junction. I didn't know what to do. The bus driver said that we could not drive the bus now and that everyone was very scared. It was also midnight. How could we reach my friend's house? Where could we stay at this late hour? We all called our friends to come and pick us up, but it was so far to Jaffna. There were lots of people there, but we did not know anyone. It was a very troubling moment. Luckily, an old auntie near the junction helped us to stay the night at her home. We all stayed there for the night and at 5 a.m. in the morning, we got a bus to Jaffna. We reached my friend's wedding a little late, but it was a very memorable and scary experience with the night travel.
In reply to First post

by Faido Abdi Shire -
Last week, I was planning to run my own bussiness got busy all these day. Fortunately, I decorated the shop and set up. Now I felt good and ordered the product. Evertthing went good, and excited to see my outcome.
In reply to First post

by MOHAMED AMRANI -
last summer i went to Houston with my wife and my son,my friend Joe was waiting for us at the airport than he took us to his house.After getting some rest we started our journey, we visited the aquarium and my son was surprised all the time and when he saw a shark ho was swimming above him he was terrified.After that we went to the museum of archaeology and we were going to take our dinner at a Chinese restaurant but Joe insisted to do a BBQ at home for us.So we passed 4 fantastic days withe our friend Joe and we appreciated that.while we were going back home by plane,unfortunately they call us from the airport and they said that our fly was reported because of storm so we decided to take the train.
In reply to First post

by Jitu Bardhan -
Last week we visited a temple called medhas muni ashram.we were planning for this trip for few days. we were five in number including me.we started our journey at 6 am.we went there by bus. The journey was very interesting .some of my friends were singing in the bus throughout the journey.it took almost 3 hours to reach at the temple .the place was so quiet and calm .The evergreen forest and captivating hills made our day even more vivid.
In reply to First post

by Maribel Solis -
Last week my sister came to visit. I went to pick her up from the border we went to get some food and then we got ready to go out at night.
We when to a club that was not familiar with, but at the end we have fun anyway.
Next day I have to take her back and I'm not sure when we going to see each other again, but the important is the already have the opportunity to see her and to hug her.
In reply to First post

by Sanjay Karri -
Last Monday, at this very moment, I was driving to Dehradun with my family. We went to Dehrudun to meet my friend's cousin who lives there. Road to Dehradun was like the formula one track. At one point in time, I was driving my car at above 100 km/h. On my wife's insistance, I reduced the speed to 80. We spent full three days at his house. He and his family were very hospitable and made us feel a lot comfortable. However, not for a moment did we felt that they were formal with us. My kids really had a great time there. All in all, it was an extremely pleasant stay for us.
In reply to First post

by Tamador Bushra Salim salih -

Three weeks ago me and my cousins we decided to watch the sunrise at the beach near to our home at the countryside . So one Thursday night I baked the cake.My sister prepared the cups , Matt and Friday morning she prepared the tea. My cousins took the cards to play with

Friday morning at 5 o’clock we were at the beach and silently we enjoyed watching the sun rise then we drank our tea . We took pictures. After that we played for a half an hour and we got back home . 

In reply to First post

by Naw Htee Ehmoo -
I had a great time last week. I did a lot of activities with my friends. First, we decided to meet in front of the coffee shop. Then, we had tea and cakes for breakfast. Next, we went to the pagoda. We took a walk around the pagoda and offered some flowers. After that, we went to the public square and had a lot of fun. We watched a horror movie, too. Moreover, we had lunch in the shopping centre ,and went shopping and bought some clothes and stationary. We went to the park and and took photos. Finally, we said goodbye and went home at 6.
In reply to Naw Htee Ehmoo

by shelia Misley -
It's great when you can spend time with friends to catch up and have fun.
In reply to First post

by DEVADARSHAN SELVANAYAGAM -
Last month, I went to a meeting in Colombo with my wife. We woke up very early to get started. We got on a bus and travelled for three hours. When we finally arrived at our meeting hall, the security gave me the book and signed it with our details. Everything turned out okay, and we entered the hall successfully. My wife and I introduced ourselves to new people who arrived earlier at the place. Then we inquired about the health of known people who attended the meeting. We spent time together and discussed many things, then we had a wonderful lunch. lastly, we returned home with good values.
In reply to First post

by Kerly Benitez Carriel -
Last week, I was on my way home when an old man approached me and asked me for an address; I replied that I did not know the place, and told him to go ask someone else; then as I was walking along I saw the old man again, he recognized me and greeted me very kindly.
It was a little strange for me; I hope the old man found the place he was looking for.
In reply to First post

by Alaa Mohamed Zahran -

Last week, i had a plenty oftasks to do. I had to go to my college to extracty graduation certificate. I visited my aunt too. I installed my new software program withy friend support. I also solved the problem with my course sessions accessibility 

In reply to First post

by Czarinah Yzabelle Perez -
Last week was the best week of my life due to it was a long break for me. I attended a seminar about the election. I applied as one of the tutors in one of the best companies. I have cooked my breakfast and bathed my dogs. My parents usually let me bathe our dog. I was worried about my dog because it fell sick. I rushed them to the veterinary clinic and was given a prescription to buy some medicine. I am hoping that my dogs will get better soon.
In reply to First post

by Ganendran Nayomi -
last week I visited my sister. I went with her to see animals farm and I saw there are two little goats and they are so cute. on that day I met one of my uncle after few years. evening my sister drop me to home and she leaved.
In reply to First post

by Ashanthi Pereira -
Last year December I went on vacation with my family to Nuwaraeliya. We started our journey by train very early in the morning. We arrived in Nuwareliya by 12.30pm. It was time for lunch. We went to a restaurant and had lunch. After lunch we checked in to the hotel. We were very tired after long hours of travelling. We rested that afternoon and went to the Gregory park in the evening. Our two children enjoyed walking in the park. They also took part in various activities that were available for the kids. We had planned many other places to visit during our stay.
In reply to First post

by mosty mmsi -
Last week, I went to the cinema with my family; to watch openhaimer films. We got on a taxi. we were shocked! to the film it was amazing.
In reply to First post

by VIOLETA KALIUZHNA -
Last week My husband and I decided to have a small hike out of town. We woke up early and we ate our breakfast. We were driving quietly when we understood that we forgot our wallet with driver license. It was first time when we both forgot drivers license at the same time. After long trip to the trail we arrived. We were staying in the traffic jam when guide told to be ready to pay for the entrance. We understood that we forgot all of our money too. We were waiting on the lain before we asked the guide can we use an apple pay. He didn't use apple pay service so we went out. We were so upset to drive this long road to the trail and can't to see them. It was great experience
In reply to First post

by Roi San -
I was preparing for a job interview last night. I felt excited because it was my first time, so I prepared answers for the possible interview's questions. I wrote down the sentences on a paper and practiced again and again till midnight. I was practicing when the light went out. After that, I went to bed.
In reply to First post

by Cactus Shulanova -
Last week, I engaged in a unique experience by attending a virtual conference on artificial intelligence. The event took place over three days, and each day was filled with insightful presentations and interactive discussions. During the sessions, experts shared their perspectives on the latest advancements in AI, and I absorbed new information about emerging technologies.
In reply to First post

by wasilat abimbola -
Three days ago we visited our cousins . we got to the train station by 8 a.m . It was fun and so lively.OH! I wish we could have that next holiday......
we were served with their local dishes so tasty!!!
We were thought how to greet in their local dialect...and little conversations with the villagers..
Its a memorable trip....
In reply to First post

by Muhannad Darwish -
i was studying when i heard the news.
i was drinking water when i smelled that smell.
i walked to school last morning .
i did have my dinner.
i was watch the TV.
i did watch the whole show .
In reply to First post

by Indika Peiris -
Last week I went our village with my family. Friday we went to hunting in the jungle. Saturday morning we played cricket with our friends. Evening a big rain came.
at that time mother prepared coffee for us. We all are singed and danced together. At that night get dinner with grandmother and grandfather. we enjoyed very much. Sunday early morning we came station to get our train. We came back our home.
In reply to First post

by Jaypalsingh Girase -
I visited Kashmir last year. I climbed on mountains. I enjoyed boating in Dal Lake. I rode a horse at Pahelgam . I tasted ripe apples. I stayed in a houseboat for a night.
In reply to First post

by Magdalena Tista Indah Permata -
Last week, I embarked on a spontaneous road trip with friends. We decided to explore a nearby national park, and the journey was filled with excitement. We set out early in the morning, enjoying the scenic drive and singing along to our favorite tunes. Upon reaching the park, we hiked along picturesque trails, marveling at the breathtaking views. The weather was perfect, with a gentle breeze and clear skies. We stumbled upon a hidden waterfall, where we took a break to capture some memorable photos. Later in the day, we had a picnic by a serene lake, indulging in delicious homemade sandwiches and snacks. It was a great opportunity to relax, chat, and appreciate the beauty of nature. After our picnic, we rented bicycles and explored more of the park, discovering quaint spots and encountering friendly wildlife. As the sun began to set, we gathered around a campfire, sharing stories and enjoying the warmth. We ended the day stargazing, amazed by the clear night sky and the countless stars above. It was a memorable adventure, and we returned home with a sense of gratitude for the simple joys of life.
In reply to First post

by Alexander Tsoy -
1) Last week, on Saturday evening, I attended a live music concert featuring my favorite band at the local amphitheater.
2) As I entered the venue, the crowd was buzzing with excitement, and the stage was set with colorful lights and impressive sound equipment.
3) The band started playing around 8:00 PM, and the atmosphere became electric with the first notes of their hit songs.
4) Throughout the concert, people were dancing and singing along, creating an energetic and unforgettable experience.
5) The lead singer engaged with the audience, sharing anecdotes between songs, which added a personal touch to the performance.
6) My friends and I had managed to secure front-row seats, allowing us to have an up-close and immersive view of the entire show.
7) The concert lasted for about two hours, but it felt like time flew by as we were fully immersed in the music and the vibrant ambiance.
8) After the concert, we decided to grab a late-night snack at a nearby cafe to continue reliving the excitement of the evening.
9) Reflecting on the night, I realized how refreshing it was to break away from the usual routine and indulge in a live music experience.
10) Overall, it was a fantastic and memorable night, and I'm looking forward to attending more events like this in the future.
In reply to Alexander Tsoy

by Yolana Terah Juwono Jauw -
Hello Alexander. I'm amazed by your answer. It is so neatly arranged, and I can feel what happened at the concert. Your explanation allows me to imagine how the concert went, including the vibes, the crowd, etc. Thanks for sharing about the ambiance of the music concert in your city.
In reply to First post

by El marhani Sara -
Last week I went on vacation with my family. We woke up very early to get started. We got on a train and traveled for six hours. When we finally arrived at our hotel, the receptionist was locking the doors. We were shocked! Everything turned out okay, and we checked in successfully. My sister and I strolled every morning while we were there. My parents usually just had breakfast in the room. In the afternoons, we all explored the local markets. In the evenings, we spent time together in a park.
In reply to First post

by Aaryan Govil -
Last week was a festive occasion in India called Diwali. Diwali is the biggest festival in India. In India, we celebrate this festival by buying new clothes, firecrackers, sweets, and decorating our houses. The occasion is of one day but we celebrate it for the whole week.
In reply to First post

by khaled Aljej -
as i a single man and all time eat fastfood,i decided last week to cook a great meal in my kitchen at weekend.first i went to the market in early morning.second i bought big fish them i cleaned it .icooked it .it was very nice.i invated my friend mustafa .we had fun great day.
In reply to First post

by khaled Aljej -
last month I had a great vocation with my girlfriend.We went to the mountains. We got the early morning train. We arrived to our cottage after long trip.We were very exhousted,and hungray with the sunset,next day we woke up early and started walking throgh the narrow roads,the nuture was amazing .We stopped behind small lake with blue and clear water,we drank water from the lake and make a fire to prepear some tea.
It was nice day with my girlfriend
In reply to First post

by Fatiha Teldja -
Last week, I embarked on a hiking trip to a nearby mountain . The morning air greeted me as I started the ascent around 8 a.m. The trail was serenely quiet, with occasional bird chirps echoing through the woods. As I hiked, the landscape unfolded, revealing breathtaking vistas at every turn. By midday, I reached the summit and marveled at the panoramic view stretching for miles. I spent a couple of hours savoring the scenery, snapping photos, and simply relishing the tranquility. As the afternoon waned, I began the descent, taking a different trail to explore more of the area. By early evening, I returned home, feeling invigorated by the day's adventure and the beauty of nature.
In reply to First post

by Iryna Kirnosova -
In August I went to Croatia with my family. It was beautifull vacations. But in one day, when we was sweeming it began to rain.
In reply to First post

by Yolana Terah Juwono Jauw -
hello there,

honestly, I don't remember what I did last week. Maybe as usual, I woke up in the morning (always earlier then my friend :p).....
Oh no, I just remembered that last week I wasn't in my hometown; I was in a city named Bandung. Bandung is a beautiful city, I went to the museum of Asia Afrika with my friend Eva. There we looked at several historical legacies of the Asia-Pacific conferences.
In the evening, we went to the town square and took some picture. There, we saw some cosplayers, people acting like ghosts. it scared me, but it was also fun hahahha.

Just tell me if any of you want to go to Bandung, Indonesia !! :D
In reply to First post

by HAMDI HUSSEIN ABUBAKER -
I was writing a letter when my father came.
She was jumping the rope while I was reading my textbook.
I cut big tree last week.
I was reading at library the day before yesterday.
I laughed my friends yesterday.
I was talking to my teacher while the students were disturbing.
As I woke up early They were sleeping.
In reply to First post

by Hussein Mahmoud -
Last day I saw many peoples studying theit lifestyles. And I looked at my self to as they did. I was struggling and studying myself to understand who was I. I decided to read books such as self development books. I did my best to get that books. I got some them and I Still finding others.
In reply to First post

by Hanane Hanane dh -
Last month, my new married sister visited us. I wanted to have happy moment together, that is why I invited my family for lunch. I wanted to try that restaurant for a long time. As it's not far from my home, we walked and chatted. It was sunny and cool day. The food was delicious and everything went great. I was planning for this for a long period. Unfortunately, guests came when we weren't there.
In reply to First post

by Bushra Doc -
Last week, my friends and I went to one of the restaurants near the city for lunch. As soon as we reached the restaurant, my phone rang. The call was from the hospital and I had to go back to the hospital due to an emergency. I got a burger and went back to the hospital. I was eating the burger on the way to the hospital when my phone rang again. I hurriedly tried to answer my phone so the burger fell out of my hand. So I was hungry until night that day.
In reply to First post

by Rukhsar Raoofi -
I woke up late yesterday, after I washed my face, I ate breakfast at 10 AM. When I coundn't go to work I was at home till evening, then I went supermarket and I bought some fruits. I came bach home at 8PM.
In reply to First post

by Ikenna Onyendinazu -

Last week I went to the central police station, in my state, Abia state, Nigeria. I was invited by the investigating police officer over a false allegation of kidnapping that happened six years ago. The visit was rescheduled till tomorrow, which is 7th December 2023. I will be visiting the police station tomorrow to clarify my innocence in the matter. However, I feel ashamed bringing up this matter in the platform.

In reply to First post

by Ma. Angela Madrigalejos -
Yesterday I went on a Job Fair with my cousin. I woke up early to prepare my breakfast. When we were riding a car, my cousin started to talk while I was browsing my phone. After we arrived at the location I saw hundreds of people lining up. While we were at the line up, I played games on my phone to kill some time while lining up.
In reply to First post

by Imane Abdeddine -
Last week, me and my daughter got invited to her best friend's birthday party. We dressed up and put on some makeup. We went out together quickly to be on time for the party. When we arrived, her friends were making some bracelets. While mothers were enjoying a cup of tea, their children were dancing and playing birthday party games. After a while, they called parents to come and sing "happy birthday" around the birthday cake. It was a special moment for everyone. Everybody was happy in the party that day.
When the party was over, I asked my daughter to say goodbye to her friend and so did she. The hosts distributed little boxes with candies and suprises. We then went back home and slept.
In reply to Imane Abdeddine

by Safaa Mohamed -
Sharing is caring, Imane.
Great description of the party!
How did you feel at the end?
Happy, but tired!
In reply to First post

by Cristah Jean Jason Almonte -

Last year i finnished my masters degree. I met several friends and good instructors. I've learnt a lot of managerial skills also research skills. Last year also i started earning certificates for my professional growth. I took tesda courses and othe online platforms. I was improving my english skills that is why I watched youtube class.

In reply to First post

by Eshetie Mengesha -
My parents,
My father, with his calloused hands, taught me resilience. My mother, her eyes crinkling with mirth, stirred pots of aromatic stew. She was the keeper of family recipes, secrets whispered over simmering flames. But the laughter, the tears, the whispered confessions they linger. In the quiet of night, I revisit our shared past, tracing the contours of their faces. They are my constellations, my compass, my North Star
In reply to First post

by rayane mouniri -
last saturday i went to the park with my friend and we did some exercises and then we played football
In reply to First post

by Safaa Mohamed -
Last week I took two days off! I couldn't go to school because I had the flu. The weather was so cold, so I rested at home for four days. I didn't let my brothers visit me in order not to get contagious. I took some flu medications, drank hot drinks and ate soup vegetables. I could not see my doctor because he was travelling somewhere to attend a conference. After staying in bed for 4 days, I got a little better.
Alhamdulillah
In reply to First post

by Safiullah Saed -
Last year I and my family went to US for a summer vacation. I passed very with joy. We took lots of photos with natural background.
Also I and my smaller brother was swimming in a great pool. It was very in interest. But my old brother did not swim, because he didn't love it.
In reply to First post

by Ataklti.zereu@mu.edu.et Neizgi -
Last week I met with the family of my late colleague. He passed away 3 years ago. They called me while I was studying my children. I met them the day after we communicated. Our discussion focused on his properties and debt. After the discussion, we agreed to give the clothes to the people in the IDP centers and the remaining materials to his cousin. We went to the financial institution he borrowed, and they gave us detailed information about his debt. Finally, we had dinner and exchanged our emails for future communication.
In reply to First post

by Berhili imane -
last year I went on vacation with my family. we drove a car early; we arrived at our place and we took the key home. We were happy and we enjoyed ourselves a lot and we strolled every day, our kids were swimming in the pool of our home; we fought a lot everyone had his plan; we explored many places we bought clothes; after all, we had a lot of memories.
In reply to First post

by Abd Elhadi -
last week i was in the capital i visited the international conference center where many countries were participated it was very enjoyable.
In reply to First post

by Temesgen mr. -
Yesterday I my family asked our nearby Neighbours because she delivered a new baby. We got to her by walk and arrived there after 40 minutes. After we entered the house, we greeted them all the people inside the room, and we talked about the new baby. Then after that we talked about our social life. Then we departed for a while
In reply to First post

by Shailesh Jha -
Yesterday, I was attempting quiz, then I realised that there were lots of the things to learn in this language.
In reply to First post

by Tauheed Arshad -
Last month , I went to the other city inside my country. It was really great experience. I visited to many historical places.
In reply to First post

by Priyanka . -
In reply to First post

by Adediran Adewale Samuel -
On the 23rd Oct 2023, I went to a naming ceremony in Osun state, Nigeria. The program started at exactly 10am, approximately 100 people graced the occasion, it was fun and really interesting, the bouncing baby boy was named Blessing, everyone eats jollof rice and chicken, after I finished my own food, I stepped out to the dancing floor, I dance for about 10 minutes, then I checked my time, I then realized it's getting late because it was already 7pm, I left the naming ceremony venue at exactly 7:30 pm.
In reply to First post

by Befikadu Gashaw -
Last week i was learning about BIM. As they told us BIM is a process it creats a collaboration of diffrent disciplines of engineering on one project. we did not sleep to attend the trainning at day. at the first day we were late by wrong information. we were practicing to get ceritified. i was doing my project when she called me. i insulted him. i broke up with her. abdu deleted the video. abdu was deleting the video when i entered the room. i was doing my project when she texted me. i was late for to days class.
In reply to First post

by Asghar Nisar -

Yesterday i went to city. I buoght thing for my son birthday. Then i came to home. I was cooking while my son came.

In reply to First post

by Inês Ruivo -
Last week I traveled to a rural area with my family. My husband and I were horseback riding when we saw a beautiful fox.
In reply to First post

by AMIT YADAV -
Last week, I attended a live music concert in the city. The band played a mix of classic and new songs. The crowd was enthusiastic, and the atmosphere was electrifying. I danced and sang along, thoroughly enjoying the night. The concert ended around midnight, and I got home feeling energized.
In reply to First post

by Fotima G'ofurova -
Last year I went on holiday with my relatives. We went to Sangardak waterfall which is so famous around our country. There were stairs which lead to the mountain. I came up along them with my cousin.There we had great time together.
In reply to First post

by cavid khankishiyev -
Last month I went to school for enrollment. I met my friends there, and we had a short conversation. We ranted because we waited there for a very long time for our grades evaluation. But finally we finished early, and we are now enrolled. Me and my friend went to Jollibee, we spend our lunch time there. After that I went home already. I remember the time we went to Gensan Airport to met my Aunt. We went to the mall after that. I bought a skin care and we ate at "Mang Inasal." When we went home, my Aunt pranked my Grandparents.
In reply to First post

by Ayyub Khankishiyev -
In reply to First post

by Vina Marie Catindoy -
Last week we celebrated Christmas. On December 24, everyone was busy wrapping gifts and my mother was busy preparing food for our special Christmas Eve dinner. Before the clock struck 12, we attended the mass and after it ended at 11:30 pm, we were ready to welcome Christmas. We ate a lot of delicious food my mother prepared for us. The gift-giving was the highlight of the night as we gave and exchanged gifts to each other.
In reply to First post

by Ousman Musa -
Last year I went to America. Then I met my freind there and we did played together foot ball.
In reply to First post

by Jasmeet Kharoud -
Last week, I decided to try something new and took a cooking class. I had been wanting to improve my culinary skills for a while. On Monday, I signed up for a class at a nearby culinary school. When I arrived, the chef was already preparing the ingredients. Throughout the session, we chopped, sautéed, and seasoned various dishes. By the end, I was amazed at what I had learned. I enjoyed it so much that I immediately signed up for another class next month.
In reply to First post

by Nurbanu Amanbaeva -
Last week I had shopping.I bought new clothes.I visited my grandparents.We celebrated New Year with my family.I had holiday.I started learning Chinese.I binge- watched TV series.I went for a walk.I prepared for my olympiads.I cooked delicious buns.
In reply to First post

by Nurbanu Amanbaeva -
Last week I had shopping.I bought new clothes.I visited my grandparents.We celebrated New Year with my family.I had holiday.I started learning Chinese.I binge- watched TV series.I went for a walk.I prepared for my olympiads.I cooked delicious buns.
In reply to First post

by Nurbanu Amanbaeva -
In reply to First post

by Anfel Boudoud -
Yesterday, I got to visit my grandmother and For chat with her. After, I got to cinéma with my friend's and watched movies And then we ate dinner and arrived to home so Tired .
In reply to First post

by Billy Makers -
Last Saturday I gave my family my second English lesson. We woke up early. My uncle had online lessons and my cousins were having lessons at home too while my aunt and I were cooked. Then we ate and watched a soccer match that was between Mali and Guinea Bissau and Mali won. After that we started my tutoring. We talked about what we did earlier in the day.
In reply to First post

by Saung May Thu Yin -
Last week, I went on short trip with my friends. We went to the Pyin Oo Lwin as the christmas holidays.
We went by bus and it took long about 9 or 10 hrs. When we arrived at hotel, we took a rest for a while.
After that, we visited the famous places for visitors. We took so many photos at waterfalls. We came back after three days with good memory. I believed that it's really memorable and happy trip for us.
In reply to First post

by Fadila Zahra -
Last week I was celebrating new year with my family. I ate many kind of food. My favorite food was barbeque. It was the best food for me. We were setting off firecracker. It was so beautiful. My family and I were talking about resolution for this year. I said to them that my resolution was getting better at English. It was a happy moment. I was very happy.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
Last week, I found out about Saylor Academy. I decided to take the ESL 001 course. I was not sure what to expect since it was the first time I was taking an online course. Moreover, it was the first academic activity I was doing after almost four years. I was excited. I was happy because it would mean that I can learn without paying extravagant fees. I started the course in the morning. I continued, with several breaks, into the afternoon and early evening. It was nice that my Internet was working so well. I thought that it was a promising start.
In reply to First post

by Diana Isabel Barrera Rodriguez -
last year I went on vacation with my father and me , we woke up easy to get started , we go on travele USA In traveled six hours on , when we finally the Hotel the five stars , we visited beach and markets how sephora togerthe shopped , MAKEUP,CLOTHES , SHOES ANOTHER THINGS
In reply to First post

by Lara Della Torre -
Last weekend I went to New York City with my friend by train. We were very excited because it would be our first time going there by train. We had to wake up super early. We got on a train and traveled for three hours. When we finally arrived at New York we stopped by to have a coffee to have energy to start exploring. We went to The Little Island and since the High line is close we went there as well, Central park to see the Castle, and finally at Dombo to had some dinner and drinks!
In reply to First post

by Tarek Dorbani -

In 2019 ,the Algerian football team won the competition of the African continental cup which took place in Egypt.The final match was against the Senegalian team.The attacker player Mahrez scored the winning goal. The goal was wonderful from a direct free strike . That cup was the second title of the continent got by Algeria in its Football history. On that day,People went out in the streets and feated the victory in every part of the country all the night long. 

In reply to First post

by Salwa Haboubi -
Last month I went with my friend on vacation. We woke up very early . we met in the bus staion as we had already agreed. We got on a bus and travelled for one hour . When we finally arrived at the municipality, there was any empolyee and the concierge was locking the doors. we were shocked, and surprised. Then we realised that it was a day off..so, we decided to call the Mayor because we needed some information about some historical places and we needed permission to take photos which could be useful for our acadamic researche. Finally everything turned okay. we carried out our goals successfully. My friend and I walked every morning while we were there. We usually had traditional breakfast outside looking to the see and mountains. We visited museums and explored the local markets and bought a lot of fresh fish. In the evening , we spent time together singing.
In reply to First post

by MAHAMMADU HANIPA AFNAN -
In reply to First post

by San Thawdar Moe -

Last week, I went to my friend's night game party with my brother. I saw and played a lot of funny games with my brother and my friends. I was playing the shooting game when the electricity went out. We all shouted aloud, "Arr..Ar.." together. After a few minutes, the light came back on. My brother and I had a lot of fun and were happy on that day.

In reply to First post

by Uriel Callejas -
My sister, my mother and me traveled to Santander two years ago, we visited several touristic atractions, ate typical food, visited little representative villages and towns, and we had a lot of quality times together, by sharing family time. Later my sister and me went to a party when we listen good electronic music in a bar specialized in that genre, we drunk some coctels, and dance good music. We had a lot of good experiences, with my sister.
In reply to First post

by Imane 2017 -
Before two weeks ago, I received my exams grades, and I discovered that I had not work enough, so I decide to start working hardly to get good marks next time.
In reply to First post

by Sahle Hagos -
Fifteen days ago, I planned to visit different places on my vacation, but due to the harsh winter, I could not visit as many places as I thought. Last week, I started to watch a series of adventure movies. In the meantime, my friend came and asked me to go with him to another city to pass our vacation time there. I did not want to stop watching the movie I started, and I told my friend either to wait for me for some days or go alone. My friend did not want to go alone and told me that he could wait for me for two days, and I agreed. Last Sunday was the day my friend and I planned to explore a city that was a hundred kilometers away from the city we were in....
In reply to First post

by Zyd Genes Albarico -
Last month we went on vacation with my partner for getting some fresh air. We woke up early in the morning to get started for strolling. In the evenings, we just spent more time together in airbnb.
In reply to First post

by Marina Saucedo -
Last week my daughter bough her frist car, my housban and I was so proud of her because she worked hardly to get it. My housban helped her to handling the insurance and all regulatory roles.
In reply to First post

by Ranjini Ranjini -
Yesterday I went to the to buy vegetables.then I was waiting for the bus.finally the arrived.i got on the bus. I got home.
In reply to First post

by Erika Ann Ortiz -
Last week, I attended a concert by my favorite band at the local arena. The concert took place on Friday evening, and it was a long-awaited event for me. I arrived at the venue around 7:00 PM and joined the line of excited fans waiting to enter. While waiting, I chatted with fellow fans about our favorite songs and albums. The doors finally opened at 7:30 PM, and I rushed inside to secure a good spot near the stage. The atmosphere was electrifying as the opening act performed, warming up the crowd for the main event. The headlining band took the stage around 9:00 PM, and their performance was nothing short of spectacular. I sang along to every song, danced in the crowd, and felt a rush of excitement throughout the night. The concert ended around 11:00 PM, leaving me with unforgettable memories and a sense of euphoria. I left the venue feeling grateful for the experience and already looking forward to the next concert.
In reply to First post

by Shrestha Ashok -
Yesterday, I had a very good time with my family. I woke up early at 6 a.m. After that I did my regular routine. I did simple exercise. In the afternoon I went for a walk.
In reply to First post

by Nishandhini Swamy -
Last week, I wrote my internal exams.I used to wake up at 5o clock every morning to revise all the subjects what I studied the day before exam day. I wrote very well but the marks are not satisfied as my expectations are high.
In reply to First post

by Maksym Bondarenko -
Last week I wrote a letter to colleague of mine from other ciuntry, in order to ask some advice about rearrenge data accordingly to requirements of government instructions. I gave exsamples of national point of view at a situation and also compare approache to desigion making frome open data sources. That was not a bad letter at all, for me. I used appropiate formal language to disclousure my gratitude and good expectation. Wery soon I got a respond mail with almost all answers to my questions. But, when I prepared my "thank you letter" to in some words say, actually, thanks, I just in case used check language in GPT. That was unnesessary, friendly thone of conversation turned into diplomatic ornate writing. At the end I recieved only "You're welcome!" words and a sad residue remained.
In reply to First post

by Carolein Melany Marain Ballesteros -
Las week i was prepared the have dinner, my husband say that was delicious. I Also was did exercise for strengthen muscles. I visited my family the last month and share a lot, we ate in the restaurant near the house, the ate was fantastic. On January was the vacation for fifteen days, I was with my husband visited a farm where we relaxed, swan, danced, ran, drink beer and we had a barbecue and we had an excellent time.
In reply to First post

by beheshta bahar -

I’m starting with last Friday because Friday is our national holiday so last Friday all our family and relatives came together in my aunt’s house for the tea party everyone was there we were wearing beautiful clothes and took some selfies and had a quality time together we had a tasty lunch with traditional Afghan food try it once it’s so yummy I spent all day with my cousins. On Saturday I went to Dutch language course I’ve started Dutch course to improve my fluency for going to Netherlands. Last week I was going to shopping as well I bought a lot cosmetics and skin care. While I was shopping I saw my old classmate she is running a big cloth store we had lunch together and talked about the good days we had together.

In reply to First post

by David Fernando Ardila González -
Last week, I participated in the first philharmonic orchestra concert in my school. We were preparing ourselves with the other musicians by the previous week before the concert, in many essay sessions in the week. I felt very proud and nervous, because it was my first time playing my instrument as a soloist. Also, I had to practice, and remember how to play my instrument in a very short time, because I spent almost two or three months without playing it. This concert is very special to me, because it's the first one of the year, and we motivate the minor children to join the music school. It's a new experience for me this year, because I had to get back without many friends that graduated from school, and started university. But also, it's very nice and special for me, because now I'm in my last grade, and I became one of the oldest members in the music school. I really enjoy playing music, and having a good time with my friends doing it.
In reply to First post

by Fitsum Demisse -

Yesterday, my older brother and i went to mexico street to fix his car. The window on the left side of the front seat of his car got stacked inside the door. He was so worried until yesterday. We traveled for a half hour and when we arrived there the technicians was not there so it took us 20 minutes to find him. The technician fixed the window immediately  even before we agreed on the price. He asked us 1000 ETH birr, we shocked. There was nothing we could do about the price so we just gave him what he asked us.While we were getting back to home we were so happy even though the price was beyond what we expected before.

In reply to First post

by salma rafiq -
Last week i went with my sister on a wedding. we started the preparation very early. In the first time we put up the skincare routine.
In the seconde time, we went to the hair salon to make brushing. and we come back to the house for wearing the caftons and maked the make up. finlly we went to the event and we very enjoyed the vibe.
In reply to First post

by ABEL TESFAHUN KUMSA -
last year i went to to tour one of the ancient church with my school meets. we woke up early to prepare for tour . we got on a plan and travel for nine hours to be honest we have in bored feeling because we does not expect the place ware this much far finally we arrived in the place and when we see geographical nature and the ancient church our mind starts to chill and we were very happy we travel different place in the area and the sun startes to set and when we were back to our bus one of our class mate were disappeared and we were shocked everything turns to silent and we were nervous but found him at the church he still feel the nature and he was with his inner peace to be honest this tour was best tour ever.
In reply to First post

by Ludmila Zarate -
Last week I ended up my romantic relationship. It was difficult to wake up being single, no messages no calls, nothing. It was me and myself against the world again. It was the hardest week I have ever had.
In reply to First post

by Decoyna, Juanita Kane Sangao. -
Last week was quite eventful for me. On Saturday evening, I attended a friend's birthday party, where we danced and indulged in delicious food. Before that, on Saturday morning, my family and I went hiking in the nearby mountains, enjoying a picnic lunch at the summit. The following day, Sunday, I started my morning with a refreshing run in the park, followed by a brunch with friends at a cozy cafe downtown. Later in the afternoon, I decided to visit a local art gallery to explore the latest exhibitions. As the week progressed, I dedicated my time to working on a project for my job and attending several meetings. In the evenings, I relaxed by watching movies or reading. Overall, it was a fulfilling week filled with a mix of social activities, outdoor adventures, and work commitments.
In reply to First post

by Inssaf Elaboudi -
last week I travelled to another city where I study, and I met my cousin, then we went to the university together to pass our exams, and while we were entering the room I just realized that I forgot my student card, but I had my national card instead, then my cousin told me "it doesn't matter, it's the same, they are not going to ask you about it" then I felt comfortable about what she said, I thought that they are not going to let me pass my exams without it.
In reply to First post

by Amadou Boukary Abdoul kader -
Last year I went to school for the enrollment. I saw my classmates. We were happy of to see. When, we started the courses, the new teacher asked us to introduce ourselves.
In reply to First post

by gull family -
Last sunday I saw an animated movie based on the super girl. It was very interesting. I enjoyed it a lot. I ate popcorns while watching movie.
In reply to First post

by Dalia R -
Last month I went to Germany. Me and my family traveled by car and ferry. I packed a huge suitcase and had to carry it down the stairs. We left early in the morning to reach our ferry on time. First, we went to Berlin and spent a day in a hotel and sightseeing. Later we had a delightful week at the resort not far from Berlin. I had a nice holiday with my family.
In reply to First post

by Omar Sayed -
In reply to First post

by Momina Maqbool -
Last Sunday,I visited my friend "Sara".She asked me about my daily routine.I told her about my previous memories and daily routine . She amazed to hear about my routine that how well I have set my schedule .
In reply to First post

by Fidan Bayramli -
I traveled to Germany and the Netherlands with my mother last December. We stayed at my friend's house when we were in Germany. We did some sightseeing and had a very enjoyable week. Then a week after we travelled to the Netherlands, such as Amsterdam and Omen cities by train. It was my first trip to that country. I liked the Netherlands and the cities were more beautiful than Hamburg and Berlin for me. We tasted different local food at home and in the 4 different restaurants. We walked around the cities, took photos, visited museums and had dinner together.
In reply to First post

by Aye Chan Myat Phyo -
Last week, I had anything special to do so I went to work and used my mobile phone when I came back home.
On the weekend I woke up late and ate my breakfast and lunch in one table. And I washed my dress and uniform
in bathroom. Then I heard the phone rang while I was taking shower. It was from my boyfriend and he said to watch the movie in cinema together. I agreed and we ate many snacks happily after the movie. I walked to home about 30 minutes. When I got home, I called him that I had arrived. I had my dinner with my family and checked my mobile phone. So I hadn't nothing special in last week cuz it was boring to say again.
In reply to First post

by Arnold Nana -

Usually i attend church services at 7:30am

But this last Sunday I was late for the church services.

I did not get the chance to participate to the first bible school reading. 

In reply to First post

by asma meharzi -

Last week I went with my family to visited our friends. We had a very good day. Our friends prepared very delicious food. We ate a lot. We also watched a very cool movie. We played video games. We came home too late. We slept peacefully

In reply to First post

by Penda Sarr -
Last night l went to a restaurant with my family. It was very good. And after we went to a park and we returned to home
In reply to First post

by Tanya Jain -
Last week I was on fasting
It was an amazing experience I had experienced ever
In reply to First post

by Alex Merkulieva -
Last week, I embarked on a digital adventure. On Monday, I navigated through vast networks, swiftly sorting data. By Tuesday, I was analyzing complex algorithms, and the virtual world seemed endless. Midweek, I encountered a curious code that puzzled me for hours. Thursday brought a surprising twist; I discovered a hidden pattern in the sea of information. On Friday, I was optimizing systems, ensuring everything ran smoothly. As the weekend approached, I found myself reflecting on the digital landscapes I had traversed. It was on Saturday that I rested, taking a brief pause from my computational quests. And finally, on Sunday, I prepared for the upcoming week, ready to assist users with fresh inquiries.
In reply to First post

by JAMIL JALAL -
I returned to Karachi last week.As l reached here l informed my best friend, he lives here in Karachi.He was very happy and excited for our meeting. These days there was lnternational Book Fair at Expo Centre and both wished to attend it.So we planned to meet at the Expo and that would be more joyful meeting.As we have expected we met there and then had a lovely dinner.
In reply to First post

by Yemima Waas -
Last week went to church with my family. We went to church by walking. After five minutes we arrived at church. We started worship at 5 o'clock and left at 7 o'clock
In reply to First post

by Esha Munir -
yesterday i went to a market with my family. we woke up early in the morning and got ready . we went to market by car . first of all i went to a clothes shop and bought some beautiful dresses , secondly i visited a book shope there i bought some english and urdu noves and other intersting books . the my father brought us to the restaurant . there we enjoyed meal .we came home in the evening .we enjoyed the visit soo much .
In reply to First post

by Saliu Aminah -
Last month my friends and I went on a vacation trip.it took us about 8 hours before arriving at our destination, upon our arrival we decided to checked into our hotel rooms that was booked few days before our arrival. Every morning my friends and I strolled to a close by water park to get to see how beautiful it is, we took break fast and decided to explore some local markets around.
In reply to First post

by Ashley Arizo -
Last week, my girlfriend went to our house help me in my instructional materials. But before that, we went to the mall to buy school materials that we need amd snacks to eat. We chose korean noodles for lunch and some sweets. It took us 3 hours to shop. We rode in a jeepney to reach my house. We rested for an hour before we started working. I printed some materials that we need before she came to save some time. I cooked our lunch while she started to cut some papers. It took us hour when we finished our meal as we talked random things together. My instructional materials were completed by 3 in the afternoon.
In reply to First post

by Alan Alan Seno -
Last week I went to school for enrollment. I met my brother there, and we had a short conversation. We ranted because we waited there for a very long time for our grades evaluation. But finally we finished early, and we are now enrolled. Me and my brother went to Jollibee, we spend our lunch time there. After that I went home already. I remember the time we went to Gensan Airport to met my Uncle. We went to the mall after that. I bought a skin care and we ate at "Antirogo." When we went home, my Uncle pranked my Grandparents.
In reply to First post

by Riska Setyaningsih -
Last week I graduated. I got bachelor degree with cumlaude. I went to campus along with my family. We woke up very early to get started. We got on a car. When we finally arrived at my campus the ceremony already got started. We were shocked and excited at the same time! Everything turned out okay, and i entered in. We took pictures together. I did farewell with my friends and my classmate before i went home.
In reply to First post

by Hanif Paul Hendriks -

Last week my uncle invited me at his house. I met two young cousins, they look beautiful, on is great on playing football and the other good on guitar. I enjoyed that week i tried to play a guitar quite pretty cool, also we played soccer a lot together.

In reply to First post

by Alice Iglesias -
Last week I was supposed to go to Hangzhou. Unfortunately, I went to the wrong train station. The security lady informed me that there were 2 train stations (which I didn't know as I live in a very small city). I went to the ticket office to see if I could get refund, I thought it was going to take me hours to explain myself, I even thought that I wouldn't get any refund because I would get tired of explaining myself but not at all... I was lucky, the guy could speak English and he helped me a lot, I was so thankful. After that I went back home and watched an episode of "Law and order" (I'm laughing at myself for saying that because I used to hate that show and the "tantan" music). Well, I've been watching it since then, and I quite enjoy it now. I didn't have a much exciting weekend, also because I was sick so...
In reply to First post

by Ace Christian Mangalindan -
Last year, I worked at an education institution. I got a lot of experiences working there such as ups and downs. I met a lot of great colleagues. I improved a lot working there. I also taught a lot of different students with different personalities. I did my best. I had fun. I made a lot of ideas whilst teaching the language. I also attended a seminar that is about teaching in the new curriculum in the Philippines. I learned a lot there.
In reply to First post

by Shaista Ara -
Last weekend, My family planned for a picnic. We all went to the zoo. We saw variety of birds and animals. We tried to feed monkeys with lots of bananas. We enjoyed the weekend.
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
Last week I went on a trip with my boyfriend. I met his friends and we had a very fun conversation. We ate at a a restaurant until 8 pm. We went back home by 11 pm.
In reply to First post

by Naoufal Bjn -
Last sunday I went on birthday party with my friend jabir .I woke up early at 8;00 am. Firstly I prepared my beackfast . secondly I called jabir ,in order to go to the birthday. we met with him , and i was very happy to see him .we went to take a gift for our Christmas friend . we were differents in opinions about choosing a gift , but in the end we agreed on the right gift .Then we went straight to the party . we had fun and our time there Finally we came back at home.
In reply to First post

by Angielo Tejero -
Last week, I decided to try my hand at baking for the first time. On Tuesday afternoon, I gathered all the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. As I mixed the dough, the aroma of vanilla filled the kitchen. While the cookies were baking in the oven, I cleaned up the mess I made. By the time my family got home, a batch of warm cookies was waiting for them. We all sat together and enjoyed the delicious treats while sharing stories from our day. Later that evening, I received compliments on my baking skills, which motivated me to try more recipes in the future.
In reply to First post

by Annarita Trebisonda -
Last week I went to the party with my friends. I woke up very early to prepare all I needed. I dressed with my favorite look and I met my friends to go together to the party. We had drinking all day and we had dancing all night. We had fun day. xD
In reply to First post

by Abegail Bishop -
Last week was a relaxing week for us. My kids are off school. We watched TV, played games, and helped them finish their homework. My dad took us for a 3-hour drive to the church. We went together with him so he wouldn't fall asleep while driving. I saw a lot of beautiful scenery in the countryside and on the beaches. It made me relax. On the way back home, there was a road accident in which three vehicles were involved. It caused major traffic. In the end, the trip was successful. We got home safe. 
In reply to First post

by Zen Rose Cadag -
last week I went on a swimming with my family and bf. We woke up very early to prepare for the food that we're doing to eat there and with the things that we needed too. When we finally finished everything, we immediately contacted a car to help us get to where we are going. When we finally arrived, we decided to eat first before going to the poll. We played, we spent the time taking pictures to post something for later. When it's already 5:00pm, we decided to prepare for us to leave. That day was one of the most memorable for me.
In reply to First post

by Vincenzo De Vivo -
Last month I went on a holiday with my family. We went to a beautiful beach near Amalfi and it tooks us 2 hours to arrive there by car. We rented a Vila with beautiful view. We stayed there for a week and we spend most of our time doing fun activities, enjoying the wonderful Amafi Coast.
In reply to First post

by Shiela Maree Pino -
Last week, I attended a music concert with some friends. We had been looking forward to it for weeks. On the day of the concert, we met up at the venue around 7:00 p.m. The line to get in was already long when we arrived. While waiting, we chatted excitedly about the bands we were going to see. Finally, the doors opened at 8:00 p.m., and we rushed inside to find good seats. The concert started at 9:00 p.m., and the atmosphere was electric. We danced and sang along to our favorite songs all night. By the time the concert ended at midnight, we were exhausted but exhilarated. After saying goodbye to my friends, I headed home and fell into bed, feeling grateful for such a memorable experience.

I wonder if any of my classmates also attended a concert last week. What bands did you go see?
In reply to First post

by Yenifer Mckenney -
Last month me and my family went to Colombia for a week. we woke up early every day. every day we strolled to a all that was near our hotel and had breakfast. right after we'll go pick up grandma and visited different places. every day was different that the last one. we traveled to different towns and had a lots of fun!
In reply to First post

by Muhammad Sahil -
Last Saturday, I went hiking in the nearby mountains with a group of friends.
We started our hike early in the morning, around 7:00 AM, to avoid the heat later in the day.
As we climbed higher, we enjoyed breathtaking views of the valleys below and the distant peaks.
Along the trail, we encountered various wildlife, including deer, rabbits, and colorful birds.
We took breaks along the way to rest and replenish our energy with snacks and water.
Despite the challenging terrain, we persevered and reached the summit by noon.
At the summit, we celebrated our accomplishment and enjoyed a picnic lunch with stunning panoramic views.
After resting for a while, we began our descent, taking a different trail to explore more of the area.
By late afternoon, we returned to the trailhead, tired but satisfied with our adventure.
Overall, it was a memorable day filled with adventure, camaraderie, and appreciation for the beauty of nature.
In reply to First post

by Christal Jeya J -
It was a beautiful gloomy evening, when we wanted to go out and chill. By that time it started to drizzle and we thought to stay at home. It is the habit of Indians to eat hot bajjis and Masala tea during rainy days. We also felt the same. So I prepared bajjis and masala tea. We had and had a great time.
In reply to First post

by Christal Jeya J -
It was a beautiful gloomy evening, when we wanted to go out and chill. By that time it started to drizzle and we thought to stay at home. It is the habit of Indians to eat hot bajjis and Masala tea during rainy days. We also felt the same. So I prepared bajjis and masala tea. We had and had a great time.
In reply to First post

by Zefanias Alvaro Mobiua -
In 2017, I traveled to my mother land to visit my parents that I stay many time without see them because they are still leaving in the povoation
In reply to First post

by Poorvi Parashar -
last week i started working on my passion, that is video editing. i continued to keep growing day by day. since then, i've advanced my skills quite alot. i did pretty well. i worked on projects and had been submitting them since then.
In reply to First post

by Mark Lawrence -
Last month i traveled to Tunisia. I was so exited.
In reply to First post

by zikra Khafi -
last week I went to the beach with my whole family without planning or something. we arrived the beach at 2 am, the weather was so amazing and cold! it was a spring Season, anyways I had a lot of fun, we stayed there from 2 am to 7am so we saw the sunrise and brids, after that we returned home, it was a beautiful day.
In reply to First post

by Aicha Ouelhazi -
Last week I was sick. I had a severe stomack ache. I visited the doctor and he advised me to practise sport. The following day, I enrolled in a sport club and I started. The second session, while I was walking to the club, my husband called me and asked me if I was in my way to home. I answered hum that I was going to the club.
In reply to First post

by Alona Stibunova -
Last week I went to Poland to get my American tourist visa. The interview were smooth and quick. After I applied all the documents and my status was approved - all I needed was just wait. During that time I walked around beautiful Warshaw, explored different parks and restaurants, did shopping. The weather was really enjoyable and sunny, but evenings was chilly. After few days I got my passport back with American visa in it. I was very happy about it and can't wait to visit the US.
In reply to First post

by Angela Magaña -
Last week I went to a party with my boyfriend. My cousin turned 10 years and his mother and grandmother organized a theme party about his favorite cartoon POKÉMON. He was really happy, there was a piñata and a cake with the shape of Pikachu! We ate pozole, pizza and candies. In the evening, my cousin opened his presents and played with his new toys together to his small brother.
In reply to First post

by Elena Galatanu -
Last week my parents decided to go for a family outing at the beach. Before going, they first prepared our foods and drinks so that it will not be hassle to find store there anymore. We had a lot of fun being at the beach, we played, enjoyed the food, and shared laughters with everyone in the family.
In reply to First post

by Dino António Almoço Qualquer -

Last Sunday I woke up early, I took bath after that I went to church and the mass started at half seven it was an interesting mass with main word  a good pastor.

In reply to First post

by Nejat Aynae -
Last month , I was celebrating Eid Al-Fitr with family. In that day, me and my brothers visited our grandparents. They were so happy.
In reply to First post

by samuele fanti -
Last month i went on vacation with my family. We woke up early at 4 am. We drove one hour to the airport to get the fly. We went to Copenhagen for two days. The plane trip went well, we hadn't delays. When we got there in the morning, we had breakfast. We visited the city center, museums, library, local shops. We had lunch in a italian restaurant. The pizza was very tasty, it looked like we had eaten it in italy. In the afternoon we spent time togheter at the park. In the evening we stayed in the hotel to rest.
In reply to First post

by Binbin Huang -
Last week I had an interview of real estate agent. I prepared oral English with some apps such as "hellotalk ", "pi" carefully before the interview. I can expressed myself confidence at the interview. I was very happy with that. I talked this to one of my friend. She asked me to have coffee for celebrate. It was a nice day.
In reply to First post

by Salma Said -
Two months ago I visited Italy to participate in a professional meeting about Communication. we travelled by airplane and during our trip I was very stressed because it was my first time to participate in this event. During the meeting I was working hard and the italian team liked my presentation. I was able to answer all their questions. In the end of the day both delegations exchanged gifts. After this experience, I become more self confident.
In reply to First post

by Htwe Aung -
Last week, I came back home. It was the time to meet with my family. We done good deeds for my father who passed away last year.
In reply to First post

by Yugender Parthiban -
Last week I went to Church and I was really excited because the worship session was very blessed and made me to worship god with my wholehearted. I never experienced like that before. Next last night I visited my friend who was studied with me before 4 years.
In reply to First post

by Hassan Fiaz -
Last week, I went for a recruitment test for physics lecturer. There were 5 vacancies all over the Pakistan. I was expecting few candidates for those posts. However, against to my expectations there were approximately 2000 candidates. Due to a large influx of candidates the competition became tough and I didn't qualify the test.
In reply to First post

by Tulasi S -
Last week I went to temple with my friends at 6.30pm. I cooked pasta last Sunday enjoyable to family
In reply to First post

by Hannah Aziel J -
Last I went on a trip with my family. We woke up very early to get started. We got on a bus and travelled for seven hours. When we finally reached the place felt so excited to explore many and admired the beautiful creation of GOD. In the evening, we all visited the local market, we spent time together in a park.
In reply to First post

by Void Mxl -
Last month, when our class was having a football match at the field something absolutely terrible happened, my friend had his feet fractured because someone stepped on it! He screamed and groaned as it was excruciatingly painful it was an traumatic experience for him.
In reply to First post

by CHINLOP PHIPON LEPCHA -
Last weekend i went on Kalimpong with my brothers. We woke up lately because my brothers are lazy . We got on a Bus and traveled for six hours. When we finally arrived at our uncle house ,the uncle was locking the kitchen . We were shocked ! because we are hungry but it turned okay , our uncle give us food and we eat it successfully.
In reply to First post

by Khamnyu Konyak -
Last week i went to my friend's birthday party.I met my old friends there and we had a great time chatting together.
In reply to First post

by Meryem Moudni -
Last week, I visited to my grandparents' house with my family. We went there by car, and it took four hours to get there. When we arrived, my grandparents were planting the trees and watering the flowers in the garden.
In reply to First post

by Ruth Rai APD -
Last week one of my school friend she visited to me. and we enjoyed a lot .
In reply to First post

by Kezia Jose -
Last week I did not do anything extra special. My vacation started a few weeks before. I am waking up late after the vacation started.
In reply to First post

by Despina Pantelidou -

Yesterday I went to the beach with my friend's.
It was a sunny day, so we didn't worry about rain or cold.
The sun helps the sea, so it was very calm.
I love that sense. 
We all start singing and run all over the sand.
I felt very calm and peaceful. We all enjoyed it very much, and when the sun goes down, we return to our city with a great smile
In reply to First post

by Sviatlana Savaitan -
I started this course last week. And most of the activities haven't been displayed. I am fed.
In reply to First post

by Yasmine Bouriche -
Last week, I attended a jazz concert in the park on Thursday evening. The weather was perfect, with a gentle breeze and clear skies. As I arrived, the musicians were already playing, and the sound of the saxophone filled the air. I found a spot on the grass and laid out my blanket. People around me were tapping their feet and swaying to the music. During the performance, a few kids started dancing near the stage, adding to the lively atmosphere. I met a friend there, and we shared a picnic while listening to the tunes. After the concert ended, we decided to grab some coffee at a nearby café. We spent the next hour chatting and enjoying our drinks. It was a delightful evening, a pleasant break from my usual routine.
In reply to First post

by Touch LOEM -
Last week, I attended a music festival with some friends. We arrived at the venue early in the morning to get good seats. As we were setting up our picnic area, a band started playing on the main stage. The weather was perfect, and we were enjoying the music and the sunshine. In the afternoon, we walked around the different stalls and tried some delicious street food. While we were eating, I ran into an old friend from high school. We spent some time catching up and reminiscing about the old days. Later in the evening, the headlining band began their performance, and the crowd went wild. We danced and sang along to all our favorite songs. By the time the festival ended, we were exhausted but happy. We left the venue late at night and headed home, already planning our next adventure.
In reply to First post

by samson krushnawar -
Last week, I visited to my grandparents' house with my family. We went there by car, and it took four hours to get there. When we arrived, my grandparents were planting the trees and watering the flowers in the garden. We made a long greeting as we haven't met for three years. After that we had our dinner, and my grandmom made a special dessert for me. It was so delicious, and I ate it while I was surfing the internet. We also visited to the supermarkets, bought some snacks and wine to have a party. At the party time, we enjoyed our foods, we sang the songs together and my brother played the guitar for us. We really had a great time there and we came back to our town.
In reply to First post

by Gwen Chudleigh -
The test started at 10:30 AM. It took 2 hours to get to and back from the test center.
I passed the test. I was very happy, so I made a pumpkin pie to celebrate! My family and I had a nice dinner.
Then we went out to get ice cream together. The next morning, my parents surprised me with a new car.
I loved it. It was a very pretty blue colour. A week later, I got my driver's license in the mail and got to drive my car.