Review Your Writing Discussion

Make forum posts: 1

Review Your Writing Discussion

Number of replies: 522

Once you have reviewed the sentences you wrote about your daily activities, share your writing in the discussion forum and see what daily activities your classmates complete. If you wish, reply to your classmates' daily activities.

In reply to First post

Re: Review Your Writing Discussion

by Mohammad Haroon Yosufi -

I'm active every day.

In reply to Mohammad Haroon Yosufi

by Gopal Tamang -
I am active doing work
In reply to Gopal Tamang

by rej olivar -
- My daily routine starts with waking up at 8:00 am.
- After getting out of bed, I usually tend to the needs of my younger siblings and prepare breakfast.
- I usually have a cup of coffee with pastries or eggs with olives and cheese and a slice of bread.
- Throughout the day, I make sure to take care of myself by exercising and performing my daily prayers.
- I also enjoy watching my favorite movies and helping my mom with household chores.
- In the evening, I like to go up to the rooftop and enjoy the beautiful sunset view.
- Then, I prepare dinner and have it with my family.
- After dinner, I wash the dishes and go to bed.
- Overall, my daily routine revolves around taking care of my family and myself while finding time for relaxation and enjoyment.
In reply to rej olivar

by SADNA NASEER -
Good job you will never depressed cause whole day you busy.
In reply to rej olivar

by Safaa Mohamed -
WOW! rej olivar, You have multiple intelligences!
In reply to First post

by Mohamed Bashir -
I play computer games every day
In reply to Mohamed Bashir

by Gopal Tamang -
I play football every day
In reply to Mohamed Bashir

by Nourelhouda Benbrahim -

I wake up at 8 PM when I feel the sun.Then I eat my breakfast,next I put on my clothes and go to the school 

In reply to First post

by Lyn 369 -
- After getting out of bed, I usually tend to the needs of my younger siblings and prepare breakfast.
- I usually have a cup of coffee with pastries or eggs with olives and cheese and a slice of bread.
- Throughout the day, I make sure to take care of myself by exercising and performing my daily prayers.
- I also enjoy watching my favorite movies and helping my mom with household chores.
- In the evening, I like to go up to the rooftop and enjoy the beautiful sunset view.
- Overall, my daily routine revolves around taking care of my family and myself while finding time for relaxation and enjoyment.

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to Lyn 369

by SADNA NASEER -

hahaha I think you follow other girl routine you should write here your personal routine lol. never copy to others 

In reply to First post

by Rihab Ben -

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by Laura Gasbarro -
- I wake up early in the morning. Usually I don't use an alarm ringtone.
- Then I eat my breakfast with a cup of milk and cocoa. I add biscuits or a piece of cake homemade.
- First I tidy up my room and then I start to study as much as I can.
- After several hours of study, I feel a little tired, ma I am fulfilled with my efforts.
- When it's late at night, after dinner, I watch a movie or listen to music to relax my stress before sleeping. This is my favorite time of my day!
In reply to First post

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to First post

by N. Maruthi -
- Then I eat my breakfast with a cup of milk and cocoa. I add biscuits or a piece of cake homemade.
- After several hours of study, I feel a little tired, ma I am fulfilled with my efforts.
- When it's late at night, after dinner, I watch a movie or listen to music to relax my stress before sleeping. This is my favorite time of holl day
In reply to First post

by Bekzat Arysbayeva -
On weekdays I wake up at 6:00 am when the alarm rings. At first, I quickly clean the room and make breakfast for us. Then I gently wake my family. At about half past six we all have breakfast. I go to my job at 7:15 am. I come home from work in the evening. I try to prepare the meal for dinner. We have dinner at 7:00 pm every day. After that I and the children clean the table. Then we all watch TV news or read an article, books. Ooh! Surely, I help my son to do homework. Finally, I fall asleep at 10:00 pm.
In reply to First post

by Chan Myae Aung -

I wake up when alam ring. I pick up my phone and use internet in a moment and I get up from bed.After I wash my face and I use some skins care products to apply for my face.And, I eat breakfast.I spend my day with learning English because I think English is essential in our daily life.I learn English as soon as quickly from saylor website.To be honest I don't go anywhere and I stay home since 2020 and almost 3 years.

In reply to First post

by Cendrella Saad -
Routine kills time, and everyone of us have his own Scedule to do daily
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Kristine Baluyo -
My daily routine starts with waking up when the alarm rings at 6:45 a.m. Before getting out of my room, I folded my blanket and rearranged my pillows to make my bed look organized. Next, I eat breakfast and take a bath before I start my work. And for the whole day, I spent my time at work. After work, my next duty is to prepare food for dinner. Then we eat dinner. After that, I wash the dishes and brush my teeth, and lastly, I get to my room. It’s time to watch my favorite movie and have a bedtime rest.
In reply to First post

by Elia Rin -
My answers actually have been deleted, but they weren't much intresting anyway. And I'm quite lazy, to type them again.
In reply to First post

by Pooja Saxena -
I wake up early in the morning around 5'O, clock. First, I make a tea for us. After having tea, I made breakfast and packed a lunchbox for my kids. I am an early years teacher, so I spend my day with young children. I always try to do my work so quickly with perfection, so that I can find some quality time for myself as well.
In the evening I help my kids to complete their homework and also prepare dinner for my family. I go to bed and read a story for my kids, now the house is quiet, Shhh!
In reply to Pooja Saxena

by Faten Hameed -
I wake up at 9 a.m. First I wash my face,and then I make breakfast for us.After having breakfast I clean my house and make a lunch for my family. After noon Iam study English language online. In the evening I make dinner for the family.After that l care of my self and read abook or watching move film. I go to bed in the mednight.
In reply to First post

by Hari Haran S -

I wake up in the morning at 6.30am . Then , I fresh up myself .

I eat my breakfast effectively. Next , I always focus on tasks on greater level . After that, I eat lunch at 2pm. Then I used to work on my easy task .

In the evening ,I eagerly do exercises hardly, and follow that  I do meditation around 20minutes.

At the end of day, I used to journalise the activities. Duh! It's time to sleep .

In reply to First post

by Rolando Jr Lorenzo -
My daily routine starts every time I wake up at 5:00 o'clock in the morning.
In reply to First post

by Mohammad Zahir Modabber -

My daily routine activities 

I wake up in the morning 7 o'clock 

I'm eat breakfast 8o'clock and then wearing my clothes 

Go to the office 

I am eat lunch with my colleagues in the restaurant but come to the office.

After the work I go to the geum and  come home, eat a cup of coffee, change my clothes and usually talking with my friends

We are eat dinner at 10 o'clock and go to bed 11oclok.  

In reply to First post

by Safa Ulde -
I peacefully wake up at the crack of dawn. Then, I offer prayers and make healthy meal for my family. Next, I get ready to go for my work. I cheerfully teach my students. Later, on my way back home, I carry groceries for making delicious dinner for my family. I thank God for the lovely day spent and look forward to the next new day.
In reply to First post

by Jacky Mae Famat -
1. Have a glass of water when you wake up · 2. Track your healthy habits · 3. Take time for gratitude · 4. Stop screen time two hours before bed.
In reply to First post

by Jacky Mae Famat -
1. Have a glass of water when you wake up · 2. Track your healthy habits · 3. Take time for gratitude · 4. Stop screen time two hours before bed.
In reply to First post

by Jacky Mae Famat -

In reply to First post

by Glenda Jimenez -
As I wake up, go to the bathroom. After I get out of the bathroom, I pray the rosary. Then, I feed our seventeen cats before I make our breakfast. I go about several household chores and run some errands like doing the groceries. I also do some online studies to enrich my mind. I then prepare dinner for my family and watch a couple of movies or series to tire my eyes so I can sleep well. Great! I feel good to have served my family and be at peace with my life.
In reply to First post

by NABIL SOUIRI -
My daily routine starts with waking up at 8:00 am.

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by Enelie Mae Umbac -
My realized that my daily activities is challenging one. It's not easy to take care three kids at the same time and doing household chores. What a life!
In reply to Enelie Mae Umbac

In reply to First post

by Roldan CETOUTE -
I start my routines once my alarm clock rings by five o'clock. I slowly wake up and check out my phone. Then I go pn youtube to listen to some sweet spiritual songs and I pray. After that I jump out of my bed and get outside to workout for some minutes. I take then my breakfast and get in the bathroom to take my first shower in order to go to work. I get out and take a bus to work. I hardly work from 7 am to 3pm. When K get back home, I take a shower, rest and listen to musics. Then I wake up to deal with my homework. After that I work out and then take my last shower and time comes to lay down! hmm. what is the plan for tomorrow! I listen to musics and pray just to prepare my soul to a sweet night! Wow! It will be a wonderful night!
In reply to First post

by Jade Xhua -
I usually start my day with a glass of warm water and do some warm up exercises.
In reply to First post

by Fherilyn Bea Ituralde -
After I woke up in the morning at 8, I took coffee and had breakfast. Then got some exercise, played mobile games and did some staff.
In reply to First post

by Joana Marie Lapig -
I wake up at around 6am in the morning where I pray first. Then, I will clean my room. After that, I'll clean my pet's houses which are just outside my room. Take out the trash and mop the floor. Then, I will feed them first before myself. Finally, I get to rest for a bit.
In reply to First post

by Cheikh Mohamed Ethmane -
I wake up at 7 pm, eat breakfast and get home at 8 pm, finish my work at 12am and eat lunch , practice sport, at evening learn English, finely I go to bed at 10 pm.
In reply to First post

by Nura Bishir -
I always wake up at about 4 am in the morning, I start my day by 30 minutes reading, after that, I brush my teeth, perform abolition and then go to mosque for Subhi prayer.
When I come backfback from mosque, I take my bath, then eat breakfast, dress up my cloths, then go to work.
Basically, I work with construction company as junior engineer, I also love my work, and our construction site is not too far from our house so I usually track on my leg. When I reach their we usually start work at 7:30 am.
At 12 noon our break time started so everyone is going for lunch and me too, I actually left for break until afternoon when we come back from break at 1 pm.
When we come back from break at 1 pm, we usually work until 4 pm in the evening. In the
evening, I track back to home. Immidiattly, When I returned back, I take my bath and change my dressing the gist with my family.
In the night I usually go to mosque for Magrib and Isha players. When I finished I return back to home at around 8:30 in the night. I help my slings to do there home work and then ask them to go and sleep. Sometimes they start shouting when they went their room, if that happens, I often go to their room and say hey! It's time for bed, you have to be silent. And usually reply say Ok!
In reply to First post

by kossi dodzi keglo -
I drink water when i wake up. Then, i pray, take a bath, and eat my breakfast. After, i go to work. At work, i help customers by fixing and repairing their faulty computers quickly. At the end of work day, i take a dinner, and watch my favorite TV program. Zzz! I'm tired, it's time to go to bed.
In reply to First post

by MEHEDI HASAN RIZVE -
Certainly! Here's an example of a daily routine for a student:

Morning:
1. Wake up and get out of bed.
2. Freshen up by washing face and brushing teeth.
3. Have a nutritious breakfast.
4. Get dressed in school-appropriate attire.
5. Pack necessary school materials, such as books, notebooks, and stationery.

School Day:
6. Attend classes, actively participating and taking notes.
7. Complete assignments and homework during designated breaks or free periods.
8. Eat a healthy lunch and stay hydrated throughout the day.
9. Engage in extracurricular activities or clubs after school, if applicable.
10. Seek help from teachers or classmates, if needed.
11. Review and organize study materials before leaving school.

Afternoon/Evening:
12. Arrive home and take a short break.
13. Allocate dedicated time for studying and completing assignments.
14. Review and revise lessons from the day.
15. Take part in physical activities or hobbies to unwind and relax.
16. Have a balanced dinner.
17. Engage in personal interests or activities.
18. Set a specific time to wind down and prepare for bedtime.

Bedtime:
19. Establish a consistent bedtime routine.
20. Complete any remaining tasks or preparations for the next day.
21. Relax with a book, soothing music, or meditation.
22. Ensure a comfortable sleep environment.
23. Get a sufficient amount of sleep for optimal rest and rejuvenation.
In reply to First post

by Lie Santoso -

Every day begins, when you wake up in the morning. I pray to give thanks for still being given life, then I close my eyes for a moment and review the events that I passed, after that I walk towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water, don't forget to give thanks again and get fully dressed while wearing shoes and making breakfast and remembering, when I didn't have food  for my neighbors and my environment in moments that just passed by. 

In reply to First post

by Lyca Mae Eronico -
I used to attend some webinars everyday for myself development as a professional.
In reply to First post

by Accessible English -
Every morning, I wake up to the ringing of my alarm clock. I stretch my body and slowly get out of bed. I then make my bed. After that, I wash myself and get dressed. After I get dressed, I make breakfast. After having my meal, I go to work by bus. I have to work from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. I get home around 6:00 pm. I take a rest for half an hour, cook dinner, watch television and enjoy my dinner. Finally, I go to bed at about 11:00 pm.
In reply to First post

by Hussnain Muavia -
My daily routine starts with waking up at 7:00 am.
- I usually have a cup of tee with pastries or pratha and with olives and cheese and a slice of bread.

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adjectives :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by ERJ H. -
My daily activities usually involve, waking up, getting out of bed, fixing the bed, take a bath, fix my self, go somewhere important or stay at home and use the internet.
In reply to First post

by Bhajanpreet Singh -
i usually wake up at sharp 5am, took a shower and get ready for my school.
In reply to First post

by Francois van der merwe -
-My daily routine starts with waking up at 7:00 in the morning.
-After i wake up i go make myself coffee.
-Then il take a shower and brush my teeth.
-And then il go and do all of my chores.
-Then il begin with my school.
In reply to First post

by Ronny S -
I do normal days activity everyday with that I like to learn English and practise everyday.
In reply to First post

by Genolaga Vergil C. -
In reply to First post

by Nazish Fatima -
My Daily routine starts with Waking up early in the morning and offer prayer.After that i make breakfast having a cup of tea with fry egg and bread.After that I go for a walk and do exersice daily in the morning so i make my self fit and active.And then I go to school For Teaching and i teach the subject of science and i put my struggle to teach the subject more clearly to the students. After that i return to home and take some rest ,i am satisfied for my activeness over daily routine and thats a good thing for me.
I do work very fast according to the time. And at last I Go to Bed!and saying wow!i ended the day very good!
In reply to First post

by Jimmy Richard Quezada Contreras -
I wake up and stretch for a few minutes to start my day feeling refreshed.
I brush my teeth and wash my face to maintain good oral hygiene and freshen up.
I prepare a nutritious breakfast, such as oatmeal with fruits or scrambled eggs with whole-grain toast.
I check my emails and messages to stay updated and respond to any urgent matters.
I engage in 15 minutes of meditation or mindfulness exercises to center my mind and reduce stress.
I spend 30 minutes on physical exercise, whether it's going for a jog, practicing yoga, or doing home workouts.
I set specific goals and prioritize tasks for the day, making a to-do list to stay organized and focused.
I engage in focused work or study for a specific time block, dedicating uninterrupted periods for productivity.
I take short breaks throughout the day to relax, stretch, or have a healthy snack to maintain energy levels.
I wind down in the evening by reading a book, listening to calming music, or engaging in a hobby before bedtime.
In reply to Jimmy Richard Quezada Contreras

by Cielo Raquel Navalta -
I wake up slowly in the morning and enjoy the sunrise. I then prepare our breakfast and make some coffee. After which, I wake up my husband.
In reply to First post

by sheena may luyahan -
My daily routines starts with waking up at 4 o'clock in the morning.
Then, i will brush my teeth, wash my face, and go to the kitchen to cook my breakfast.
After, i have my breakfast i will feed my cat and dog.
Next, i will go to water the plants in the garden.
Then, i will go to work .
In the evening, after work, i will prepare dinner for me and my pets and later wash the dishes..
Then, watch tv or surf the internet.
Finally, Go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Maria Erika Esguerra -
My daily activities include waking up early, going for a quick run, taking a refreshing hot shower, reading a chapter from any novel I have, and writing some notes that will provide me with positive thoughts throughout the day. Additionally, I dedicate time to preparing for my accounting class, ensuring I am ready to engage with the subject matter effectively. These activities contribute to my overall well-being, mental stimulation, and academic growth.
In reply to First post

by Usman Ahmad-Tijani -
Everyday, I made it a point to pray, read, eat well and have a nice sleep
In reply to First post

by Kathleen Nicdao -
I normally get up at 7:30 a.m. My day begins with me providing breakfast for my nephew following my daily hygiene routine. I make my bed and clean the house as he eats. To pass the time, I watch hilarious videos on Youtube. I help my nephew with his academics after he finishes his breakfast. I usually start cooking dinner at 5:30 p.m. Tadah! Dinner has been prepared. My nephew and I normally have dinner together around 7:00 p.m. We go to bed at 10:00 p.m. after watching a movie.
In reply to First post

by Joshua Y -
I will be active every day to notes
I will be active to learn new things from book
And new words from it
Make a silent place to read with no distractions
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Miken Sapkota -
-My daily routine starts with waking up at 8:00 am.

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by Gifty Sharon Jacob -
I wake up at sunrise
Then i Eat my breafast
After my breakfast time I get ready for college
At noon i have my lunch
Then i return to my home
In reply to First post

by Jenish Jemimah -
I wake up in early morning and pray for that day and get ready for the class
In reply to First post

by Thirsa Peram -
I wake up at 6am in the morning.
I'll take shower before breakfast.
I eat breakfast at 7am.
I'll go to college at 8am.
I eat lunch at 1pm.
I come to hostel at 4pm.
I eat dinner at 7pm.
I go to bed at 11pm.
In reply to First post

by srishti ruth -
I open my eyes and gaze upon the sun as I slowly try to get up from my bed. I freshen up myself and clean the room as I go to have breakfast after that. I go to college, study and meet my friends. Then I come back home and take a little nap as I move on to my evening activities. I do my assignments, I listen to music and after having dinner I pray to God, read my bible and go to sleep.
In reply to First post

by Suiyipeule Liegise -
I wake up and pray.
Then I get up and get ready for class.
Next, I eat my breakfast and leave for class.
Evening I get back home and finish my chores.
Phew! all work is done so I'll go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Anita Nepali -
I wake up and go to college i come back home and I do my assignment I have my dinner and I slept.
In reply to First post

by Swetha Padmanaban -

I'm trying to learn new thing daily with whole heartedly and satisfiication

In reply to First post

by Ranya Rachdi -
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by NoRa BkiBak -
I wake up at 7:00 am. I have my breakfast. Then, I go to work. I study hard my enjoyable English language. When I come back home I watch TV and I listen to music while I am sitting in my big chair. Wow! I have done a lot of things today, now I will go to bed.
In reply to First post

by loknath gupta -
I eat my breakfast at 8 am and leave for school at 8:30. Revision in the morning helps me understand better in class. I make sure my routine does not become monotonous, so after I reach home, I go and play outside with my friends. Dinner time is always family time
In reply to First post

by Vedika Magdum -
I am very active everyday. I have to do lot of work everyday.
In reply to First post

by Edgardo Reale -
First, I wake up every morning at 7 am.
Then, I go to work at 8 am until 5.30 pm.
After this, I play a while with my kids at home.
Finally, we have dinner and then we´re going to sleep at 11 pm.
In reply to First post

by Sadia Alawi -

My daily routines

I wake up every day at 5 am. The first think I am doing is praying Namaz. Then I am going to sleep again until 8 am. When I wake up again at 8 am, I prepare breakfast. After eating the breakfast, I am going to do my every day chores. I sleep at 10:30pm. Before sleeping, I watch some cartoons which are my favorite cartoons; The Dragon Prince.

In reply to First post

by Benamara Mourad -
My daily routine:

I wake up at 6 o'clock when the alarm rings.
I do my bed and i tidy my room.
I have my breakfast at 6.30 and i feed my bird.
I work hard in my office and i do my best to reach my daily objectives.
I come back home happy because i'm going to see my family after a long day of work.
Wow! It was a long day, i think it's bed time.
In reply to First post

by Carla Pereverzeva-Orlova -
I woke up at 7 a.m. I am in a hurry every morning, because I have to spend a lot of time to get to my office. I brush my teeth, wash my face, apply some skincare and make up products. Sometimes I have breakfast, and sometimes I don't. I dress up quickly and run to the subway. I work 5 days a week from 9 a.m to 6 p.m. I leave work very tired, although it does not include any physical activity. After that, I usually go for a walk or to the store to buy some groceries, snacks and so on. Next I go home and cook a dinner. After that I study English. Before going to sleep, I take a shower and then read a book in my bed.
In reply to Carla Pereverzeva-Orlova

by SADNA NASEER -
hey you doing nice I like your routine.
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Abderrahmane El rhachoua -
I wake up at 6 am, then I clean my face, my hands. after that i eat my breakfast, and i go to my work.
In reply to First post

by Rolando Rollin Galindes -
Around 5 AM, I usually  wake up and pray, and immediately, I go to the lavatory sink to wash my face and brush my teeth. The first bath is taken later in the morning, while the second is taken either late in the day or early in the evening.

Then, I prepare a cup of very hot coffee and bring it to the table where my laptop is placed. While enjoying the taste and aroma of the very first black coffee of the day, I turn on my laptop and automatically open my Stormgain Account (https://app.stormgain.com/friend/BNS63711983) to check and monitor my crypto mining and trading. I likewise check my Pi Network Account (minepi.com/pads58; Hmm! With my Referral Code "pads58"!) to check my Pi mining activity. This latter account is expected to come to fruition.

Next, I prepare our breakfast and later our lunch, while the older members of the family prepare for and go to the office or work. The younger members of the family prepare for school. (Oh yes! The kids do the cooking for our supper when they arrive from school!)

Within the day, I work in the garden, check my mining and trading accounts, and continue my Saylor.org Course module. I hope to begin my other income journey within the internet space.

These activities continue until late in the evening, when I prepare again for a restful night. Ah! This is the daily routine of a 60 year old guy!
In reply to First post

by Lhynzar Via Huelar -
I start my day by preparing breakfast for me, my husband, and our daughter. After eating I'll send my husband to work then play with my daughter for a while then proceed to studying. At lunch, after we eat lunch I clean the plates and bathe my daughter dress her and sing her to sleep. After putting my little one to sleep, I'll the begin doing my chores until my husband arrives. When my husband arrive from work we'll eat dinner, chat a bit and watch a movie then sleep. I end my day with good night and sweet kisses.
In reply to First post

by AL-HASAN AL-Dhaifani -
My system is a little bit different from another average person. I sleep from 7 AM until 3 PM. After I wake up, I take a shower then I pray. Next, I eat one banana and a cup of milk. Then I open my laptop and study English. After that, I go with my brother to a restaurant for dinner. Finally, I go to the hotel to watch and learn different things from Youtube then sleep when the sun shows up.
In reply to First post

by Giang Hung Tien -
I wake up as soon as my alarm rings. I grab my phone and quickly browse the internet for a moment before getting out of bed. After that, I proceed to wash my face and apply some skincare products. Following that, I have my breakfast. I dedicate my day to learning English because I believe it is crucial in our daily lives. I make use of the Saylor website to learn English as efficiently and rapidly as possible.
In reply to First post

by David Peters -
I have a triangular routine everyday. Work, Home and Church
In reply to First post

by Adam Hassan Elmi -
my daily routine starts up with waking up early in the morning at 4:30:00 AM. Then I pray Salah since I am a Muslim.
Then I start reading the Holly Quran. Then I go to the toilet and take a shower. After that I eat my breakfast as usual. Finally I go to work.
In reply to Adam Hassan Elmi

by SADNA NASEER -
hey!
I am muslim too alhum dullah I feel happy to see you Muslim here.
In reply to First post

by judee lerita -
1. I usually wake up at 4:30AM.
2. I multitask almost every day. While cooking rice, I fix myself for work. Then, I wake up my children to help prepare our viand and set the table so we can take our breakfast together.
3. I work responsibly all day in an elementary government school.
4. I wait for my children in the afternoon and we come home roughly at 5:00PM.
5. Great! We have a rewarding day.
Nouns: rice, viand, children, work, table, school, breakfast, day
Pronouns: I, myself, our, we
Verbs: wake up, cook, help, work, go, wait, have
Adjective: rewarding
Proper Nouns used as adjectives: elementary and government
Adverbs: usually, every day, responsibly, in the afternoon
Conjunctions: and, so, while, before, when
Prepositions: at, in, for
Interjection: Great!
In reply to First post

by AMAN KAPOOR -

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by Youssef Wael Youssef -
my daily routine starts up with waking up early in the morning at 4:30:00 AM. Then I pray Salah since I am a Muslim.
Then I start reading the Holly Quran. Then I go to the toilet and take a shower. After that I eat my breakfast as usual
then I wear my clothes and go to work , I work very hard to have money for doing every thing I want ,Then i go to the gym , Finally I go to home
In reply to First post

by Nuwarapaksha ge Sudarika Nuwarapaksha -
1. I wake up when the alarm goes off.
2. I wash my face between my teeth.
Then I prepare the morning 3. food.
4. Then I will go to my workplace and work.
5. Back home I will finish the work at home.
6. I will have lunch.
7. I watch TV.
8. I will check their school work with the children.
9. Then I will prepare dinner.
10. I will have dinner and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Mohamed Bentounsi -
1. I wake up when the alarm goes off.
2. I wash my face between my teeth.
Then I prepare the morning 3. food.
4. Then I will go to my workplace and work.
5. Back home I will finish the work at home.
6. I will have lunch.
7. I watch TV.
8. I will check their school work with the children.
9. Then I will prepare dinner.
10. I will have dinner and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Jayenne Pineda -
My daily routine starts at 8:00am. After getting out of bed, I prepare breakfast. I make sure to do my daily tasks.
I also enjoy listening tomusic and cooking. In the evening I finish work, go home, and prepare dinner.I prepare dinner for myself. After dinner, I wash the dishes, take a shower, and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by deanne faye galang -
My daily activities is to work all day at our boutique and when I got home do some household chores, eat dinner with family, take a shower, and the go to bed and take a rest.
In reply to First post

by Mohamed Khaled -
when i wake up, first i use to wash my face with the soap, after i have my breakfast and a cup pf coffee, then i went to have a shower then i go down to the club to practice my favorite sport which is roman wrestling.
Tags:
In reply to First post

by Apeksha Garse -
Today, I woke up early in the morning.
Then I brushed my teeth. I need hot water after that.
usuaIIy I cleaned rooms first, then go to bathed. Idid it same.
In reply to First post

by howrah Majeed -
I do the prayer in the 5 moring befor that I am eat breakfast in the 6 then l have lear courses in the English.I go the kitchen after courses for cook lunch.
In reply to First post

by Nephtalie Gabawa -
I wake up very early in the morning, prepare my things. Eat my breakfast and go to the place where I am supposed to be that day.
In reply to First post

by rana tarek -
my daily routine is:
i wake up at 6 o'clock and then i prepare my breakfast,next, i prepare my self to go to the collage ,after i back to my home ,i study my english course ,in the evening ,i eat my dinner
In reply to First post

by Tharushi Rasanga -
I always wake up at 7:00 in the morning.
I usually have breakfast at 7:30.
I catch the bus to university at 8:00.
I usually start studying at 8:30.
I always have lunch at noon.
I finish university at 4:15 in the afternoon.
I sometimes go to the cinema with my friends in the evening.
In reply to First post

by Kayexery Licup -
I get up early in the morning around 6am. First, I take a shower then I brush my teeth. After that, I eat my breakfast. Next I put my working clothes on and catch the train to work. In addition, I always take my coffee break at 10am then I finish work at 5pm. Finally, I get home at 5 in the evening and have dinner then go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Sahil sania -
On weekdays I wake up at 05:00 am when the alarm rings. At first, I quickly clean the room and make breakfast for my two brothers. Then I wake up them . At about half past six we all have breakfast. I go to my job at 7:15 am. I come home from work in the evening. I try to prepare the meal for dinner. We have dinner at 08:00 pm every day. After that I and my two brothers clean the table. Then we all watch TV news or read an article, books. Finally, I fall asleep at 10:00 pm.
In reply to First post

by Omar alkhouja -
Once you have reviewed the sentences you wrote about your daily activities, share your writing in the discussion forum and see what daily activities your classmates complete. If you wish, reply to your classmates' daily activities.
In reply to First post

by Smail Sadki -
- When it's late at night, after dinner, I watch a movie or listen to music to relax my stress before sleeping. This is my favorite time of my day!
In reply to First post

by April Joy Narisma -
I wake up at 8AM. After getting out of bed, I accompany my two year old daughter everytime she pee. Then, I'm preparing breakfast for my family and wash the dishes. After eating breakfast, I take a bath with my daughter. Actually, that's our bonding time together.
In reply to First post

by Jona Mae Pacite -

I slowly wake up when i hear the alarm. Then, i go to the washroom to freshen up. Next, i make a breakfast while having coffee and feeding the dogs. After that, i look after my niece and nephew while doing some household chores. In the evening, i make dinner for my family and finish my to-do-list. And finally, i have finished my list and it's time to go to bed. 

In reply to First post

by Bagtasos Mikaela -
- I wake up exactly my alarm clock rings, at 7:30 AM.
- I fix my bed right after.
- I take a bath, at the back of our house in the spring water
- I do my skincare routines, inside my room, because I am prone to acne.
- I sip a cup of green tea.
- I eat my breakfast in the kitchen, and after that, I take my vitamin.
- I study every day inside my room, I am using my phone and laptop.
In reply to First post

by Mohammed Loukili -
"Usually, I wake up at 6 o'clock, then I have a cup of coffee. After that, I get dressed and head to work."
In reply to First post

by ABIDA SHAFI -
My daily routine was started 4am.
I wake up 4am do mu wadu and offer my fajar prayer.Then i sleep again and wakeup 8am.
Do my some skin care routine ,house chores and break fast.
After that i do my university work.
At 1:30 i offer my Zuhar prayer.
Make lunch for myself.When i finished my lunch i do my online course of saylor academy.
At 5pm i offer my Asar prayer and go for a walk with my friends.
Round about 7pm i enter my home offer my Magrib prayer make dinner with my mom and serve to my family.
After that i use my mobile phone watch some reels and tiktok .And also teach math to my younger sibling.
At 9pm i offer my Isha prayer,and then spend some time with my family.
And finally at 11pm i fall a sleep.
In reply to First post

by Afra Sayara Chowdhury -
I am busy full day..from 7-12.
Went to University, then went to my job sector,then studying my lessons and do the house works
In reply to First post

by Alireza Emadi Amiri -
In reply to First post

by Madelyn Gorobat -
My daily activities are, upon waking up, praying then thinking of things and reasons why I am going to work. Then, prepare to go to work. Ride a jeepney or minibus to get to the office. After I hop into the office, I will prepare my tools and then start taking calls and assisting customers over the phone. After 8 hours of working, finally, I'll go home. That's my daily routine.
In reply to First post

by Eugenia SilvadeAzevedo -
I don't have an ordinary day. My job takes lots from me and my starting time changes constantly . Some days I start it at 230am some days I need to start 1200pm or 1400pm. But I am grateful for the job and fir the friends I had made. They are awesome to be around with it.
In reply to First post

by Danica Maye Nabong -
I wake up around 8 o'clock in the morning. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I prepare breakfast for my kids. I read my Bible, pray and do my morning devotion. I study my lessons. I quickly prepare delicious lunch. At night, I put my kids to bed and have some coffee.
In reply to First post

by CHERLY ADTOON -
I study English grammar every day by watching lectures on YouTube.
In reply to First post

by Asmaa Embaby -
I usually Wake up at 5 am.
I have my breakfast, then I go work. When I finished working, I go home and prepare lunch for my family. After that I sleep for 2 hours, then I sit with my family and study for 2 hours and go to bed .
In reply to First post

by Daniela Fallas -

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by Eyerusalem Tadiyos -
I wake up at 12:00 am and pray for giving this day.Then I start my online course when I finish I'm going to church and I come to home and go to sleep.
In reply to First post

by Ibtissam ESSADIK -
Every morning I wake up at 7pm when I can feel the sun, then I have a shower. Then, I have breakfast. Lastly, I get dressed and go to work.
In reply to First post

by Tasnim BenMansour -
I wake up early ,I take my breakfast and I go to work .I properly do my work . At 12 o'clock , l return back home to prepare the lunch but mmm! I have to pick up my children from school.
In reply to First post

by Nissrin Kaidi -
My day start at 8Am , I pray my prayer and I take my breakfast quickly to go to school . I come back from school at 6 pm , I be exhausting . I take a break , before that , I finish my homework . Finally , I go to sleep.
In reply to First post

by Kenza Bouguettoucha -
When I wake up, I pray to God for making my day happy. Next I eat my breakfast then I go to school. When I finish I take some free courses online.
In the evening, I spend my time preparing dinner and taking Care of my family .Finally I go to sleep after reading my novel , shuuu ! 
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Tawah Joan Yeye -
I wake up slowly as I hear the sound of the alarm clock.
I study the word of God and pray.
I take my bathe fast and prepare quickly for work.
I come from work satisfied and I prepare dinner for my family.
Wow! it was a great day. Then I go to bed.

Nouns
Family
Clock
Sound

Pronoun
I

Verb
Hear
Study
Pray
Prepare
Come

Conjunction
And
For

Preposition
Of
From
To

Adverb
Then
Fast

Adjective
Satisfied

Interjection
Wow!
In reply to First post

by Ivanna Segovia -
My daily routine start at 7am, I wake up and then do exercise, then i eat brakefast, next i study english, then i spend my time with my family and finally i go to sleep
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Ann Bajande -
I wanted to share how I've been integrating new words into my daily activities as part of my vocabulary-building strategy. Each morning, I select a word from my vocabulary resource and review its meaning and pronunciation. Throughout the day, I challenge myself to use the word in conversations, both online and offline.

Today's word was "serendipity," which I encountered in my word-a-day calendar. It means a fortunate or unexpected discovery by chance. I found it fascinating how seamlessly I could incorporate it into a lunchtime conversation with my colleagues when discussing an unexpected solution to a project challenge.

I also placed a post-it note with the word on my fridge, which reminded me to think about serendipitous moments during mealtime with my family. Sharing the word's meaning and using it in context sparked an interesting conversation about lucky encounters we've had.

As I reflect on the day, I'm pleased with how this strategy is making vocabulary expansion a natural part of my routine. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and any creative ideas you have for incorporating new words!
In reply to First post

by Ziyad Ouali -
Every morning, the sun rises, casting a warm glow over the sleepy town. As the first light filters through the curtains, people begin to stir from their slumber. A typical day starts with the gentle chime of an alarm clock, prompting individuals to reluctantly leave the comfort of their beds. A quick shower rejuvenates the senses, and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air, signaling the beginning of a new day. With laptops open and pens in hand, work and study take center stage, interspersed with short breaks to stretch and refocus. Lunchtime arrives, a welcome pause to enjoy a meal and recharge. As the afternoon sun marches across the sky, tasks continue, meetings convene, and conversations buzz. Evening brings a sense of accomplishment and relief, as the day's duties gradually wind down. A leisurely dinner with family or friends fosters connections and offers a chance to unwind. Eventually, the world settles into the tranquility of the night, ready to embrace the promise of another dawn and the routine it brings.
In reply to First post

by WAEL ALSHEHAB -
At around six in the morning, I start by praying. I'll tidy my room after that. I'll then clean the homes of my pets, which are right outside my room. Clean the floor and remove the rubbish. I shall then feed them before I feed myself. I can now take a short nap.
In reply to First post

by San Thawdar Moe -
I wake up late in the morning around 9 a.m. Next, I clean my mouth and drink a full bottle of water. I watch the movies or study some lesson I interested when I have to relax in work. I take a shower when I arrive home. Finally, I surf the update news before going bed.
In reply to First post

by yazide elba -

After a long day at work , I come home very tired , and I quickly go to sleep .

In reply to First post

by yazide elba -

After a long day at work , I come home very tired , and I quickly go to sleep .

In reply to yazide elba

by yazide elba -

Last week, I traveled to Amezmiz, a small city southwest of Marrakesh.  Amezmiz is one of the areas hit by the earthquake last September.  “From here, this road will lead you to the city center,” said me one of the residents . The road has become unpaved and it is difficult to pass by car. I said thank you to the man, and continued driving until I reached the heart of the city.  I found residents spread out on the ground or in plastic tents, and children running left and right without enthusiasm.

In reply to First post

by Patt Doenha -
Nowadays I wake up earlier and eat a breakfast and then I study English. I very want to improve my linguistics skill so I take many hours practicing it. For me it is as hobby, a pleasant may to enjoy free time, due to my vacation. It is pretty good!
In reply to First post

by Evjareen Orezar -
I go to work everyday at 8:00 AM. I start my work at 8:30 AM and I leave the office at 5:30 PM. I'am active everyday.
In reply to First post

by Jasmeen Kaur -
I have a firmly scheduled routine for every day of my week. I participate in each activity of the day enthusisastically.
In reply to First post

by Michelle Ann Bulos -
My routine starts with waking up early in the morning. Then, I make breakfast for my siblings. Next, I prepare their things and sent to school. After that, I study my lesson and be productive everyday.
In reply to First post

by MAIZA ABDELHAK -
In reply to First post

by Yyyy 1246 -
I read books and l learn English every day
In reply to First post

by Christian Montehermoso -
When the alarm rings, I slowly open my eyes and thank God for another blessing of life that He gave. After that, I jump out of bed to make my coffee and eat my breakfast. After that, I brush my teeth, take a bath, change my clothes and prepare myself to go to the school. When I arrived at school, I study my lesson carefully in order to teach effectively. When I come home, I take a nap and when I woke up, I eat my dinner. Hmm, it's a tiring day but it's very satisfactory. Oh! it's late, I need to take a rest for tomorrow's class.
In reply to First post

by Mursal sattari -
I wake up at 9:00 am in the morning. I do my breakfast at 10:00 a.m. Afterward, I started taking English language classes.
I practice typing and coding with different projects on my computer till 12:00 pm.
I do my lunch at 12:30 pm in the afternoon,
And around two hours from 1 to 2 pm I practice learning Dutch language lessons.
after completing my language classes at 7:00 pm i do my dinner.
In reply to First post

by Adeel Shah -
My daily routine starts up with waking up at 5:00AM.
After getting out bed, I usually take a shower and go to mosque for pray.
I come back home in half an hour, and go to park for walk.
I come home in 30 minutes from park and start to read the holly Quran.
I usually have a cup of tea with slice of bread.
I go to office at 9:00AM.
I eat lunch at 1:00PM noon.
I get home at 6:00PM.
I ear dinner at 8:00PM.
I go to sleep at 12:00 midnight.
In reply to First post

by Youn Chese -
Around five o'clock in the morning, I awake.. I make breakfast and packed my sisters' lunches after having coffee. Then I go to school . I constantly strive to do my task as soon and flawlessly as possible so that I can set aside time for myself.
I provide dinner for my sisters with their schoolwork in the evening.
In reply to First post

by MANASHI KUMAR -
I wake up at 7 AM and I go to the office at 9.00 clock
In reply to First post

by Shanzay Shah -
I wake up slowly when I feel the sun. Firstly, I feed my cat. Then, eat my breakfast. After that, I help my mother in cleaning and cooking. In evening, I play with my cat. Ahhh, my favorite time of the day is reading book before going to sleep.
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Ahmed Ali -
I reviewed the sentences I wrote about my daily activities and shared them in the discussion forum. It was interesting to see what daily activities my classmates complete. I replied to some of their posts and shared my thoughts on their activities. It was a fun way to engage with my classmates and learn more about their routines. Have you shared your daily activities in the forum? If so, did you receive any interesting replies from your classmates?
In reply to First post

by Iqra naveedkhan -
I wake up early as I feel the sun. I went to kitchen for making breakfast for everyone. I genuinely hlep my mother in her small business. I make lunch for the family. Oh, I'm tired.
In reply to First post

by Meryem Ennajhi -
Hey everyone,
My day usually starts at 7:00 AM, and I dive into work or classes until the evening. I enjoy a quick lunch break, some exercise if I can, and evenings are for relaxation and hobbies. Excited to learn about your daily routines!
In reply to First post

by Linn Yee Yee Linn -
My daily routine is simple. I get up around 7 o'clock in the morning. Then, I cook for my family. I learn English and listen to native speakers. I enjoy watching k-drama series a lot.
In reply to First post

by Airen Albolote -
I'm a private person so if you wish to know me, you can always send me a DM and I'll be happy to hear from you, my classmates.
In reply to First post

by ABDELALI LEBBAR -
I prepare breakfast for the whole family.
Throughout the day, I make sure to take care of myself by exercising and performing my daily prayers.
In the evening, I like to go up to the rooftop and enjoy the beautiful sunset view.
After dinner, I wash the dishes and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Fanta Swaray -
When I wake up in the morning, I do my domestic work at home, then I play with my children.
In reply to First post

by CHOY KA MAN -
My daily routine starts with waking up at 11 am.
In reply to First post

by kousika .S -
My day begins with a smile and ends with some new things I have learnt.
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Jelaine Villadolid -
I turn off the alarm and stay in bed still for another 5 minutes. Then, I wash my face and brush my teeth then prepare our breakfast. I work straight away while drinking coffee on our small sofa. I prepare dinner at 6PM, as my kids arrive at 7PM from school. Oh, after a long day, we lay in bed and watch Kdramas until we fall asleep.
In reply to First post

by Tayyba Nawaz -
Morning Routine:
Wake up at a specific time, usually early in the morning
Wash face and brush teeth
Drink a glass of water or have breakfast
Exercise or do some stretching
Take a shower and get dressed for the day
Take care of household responsibilities such as cleaning, cooking, and take care of my family
Stay hydrated and eat healthy meals/snacks
Stay focused and productive throughout the day
Practice self-care activities such as meditation, yoga, or reading
Evening Routine. 
Wind down by taking a cold bath or shower
Relax with a book or watch TV
Prepare for the following day by setting out clothes, making a to-do list, or organizing belongings
Practice nighttime skincare routine and brush teeth
Get a good night's sleep to rejuvenate for the next day
In reply to First post

by ALOK MISHRA -
I wake up early in the morning and after completing basic daily routine, I read newspaper for about half an hour and after that I used to have breakfast.
In reply to First post

by Rawaa Msahli -
I don't have many activities I n my daily routine but I can tell you a few of them like brush my teeth, watch a series of anime or read a manga this is enough
In reply to First post

by Mah Noor -
I wake up early in the morning. Usually I don't use an alarm ringtone.
In reply to First post

by ABDELALI AZEROIL -
On weekdays I wake up at 6:00 in the morning when the alarm sounds. At first, I cleaned the room quickly and prepared our breakfast. At about 6:30 i eat breakfast. I go to my job at 7:30 a.m. I come home from work in the evening. I'm trying to make the meal for dinner. We have dinner at 9 p.m. every day. Then i watch TV news or read an article or books.
In reply to First post

by shambhavi kumari -
I wake up at 8am. I go to college from 9am to 5pm. Then I go to library for 1hour. I come back to my hostel , I read some books and then go to sleep.
In reply to First post

by Mubina khan -
I start my day at 4 am. I work as a teacher. I do a lot of tiring stuff and then come back at home till 4 pm . I do home tasks and prepare for next day.
In reply to First post

by Basma Elbichri -
I have a very long daily routine especially in the weekend or holidays . so, i'am so active in my day .
In reply to First post

by Herminigildo Jr Laput -
I do wake up early, prepare my meal and do the chores in the house. Second, check my socials or my computer for any work related task or updates. Third, I spend some time for myself, do some self-reflections. And ends my day with a coffee.
In reply to First post

by Carlos Galvis -
I am active from the moment I get up every morning until the end of the day, I always have activities to do.
In reply to First post

by Nury Brillid Guzman Avila -

I will share with all of you my daily routine : 

I wake up at 5:55 am and start my prayers and meditation .

I will drink Shivamboo the nectar of God ( urine ) a multivitamin, serum , vaccine, antidote and path to enlightenment. Then I will share with my children .

I will come to my altar to offer the Chinese medicine to my water and drink it and share with my children .

I will take my shower and start to make breakfast for us .

I will clean my house and start to prepare lunch .

I will study ESL .

I will write my books for Amazon and will help my children with their studies .

Other times we will go outside for any activity like shopping , visiting a person, working on healing , going to church etc .

At night we will do Taichi .

We will have a fast dinner and prepare for bed .

Some times we share movies .

Then we pray and go to bed .

Ok I hope you are interested in my daily routine .

In reply to First post

by Adeel Shah -
I wake up at 5:00am. I go to mosque for pray. I comes back home at 5:30am. I go to park for walk at the same time. I comes back from park at 6:00am. I read the holly Quran for thirty minutes. I prepare the breakfast. I usually have a cup of tea with two slice of bread. I go to office at 9:00am. I eat lunch at 1:00pm. I get home at 6:00pm. I see the news at TV before dinner. I eat the dinner at 9:30pm. I go to sleep at 12:00 midnight.
In reply to Adeel Shah

by Meryeme MAAROUF -
Good job!
Just watch out with the use of the simple present tense.
For example, I COME NOT I COMES
In reply to First post

by Gerald Bungay -
On weekdays I wake up at 6:00 am when the alarm rings. At first, I quickly clean the room and take a bath. Then I decide what to wear. I go to my job at 7:15 am. I come home from work in the evening. I try to prepare the meal for dinner. We have dinner at 7:00 pm every day. After that I and the children clean the table. Then we all watch TV news or read an article, books. Ooh! Surely, I help my son to do homework. Finally, I fall asleep at 10:00 pm.
In reply to First post

by Brian Michael Briones -
- First thing I do in the morning is wake up and turn off my alarm.
- Then I proceed to the bathroom to take a bath.
- Next I go to duty in the hospital. There I attend to countless patients
- After duty, I immediately go home and lay to down to the mat.
- Finally I will fall asleep
In reply to First post

by charles noel sacabin -
im always very attentive attention to every detail consumed so many informations
In reply to First post

My everyday habits

by Biniyam Abera -

I wake up first form my bed .

I wash my face.

I eat breakfast fast and go to my job

Tags:
In reply to First post

by Phoebe Wells -
My every-day schedule begins by thanking God for the brand new day. Before I tackle my lengthy to-do tasks, I always drink a cup of coffee. Then I prepare breakfast for everyone in my household. Next, I wake everybody up to get ready for the day. For the whole day, I keep myself busy and work efficiently, so I will be able to accomplish all the tasks assigned. However, I consistently ensure that I learn something new by reading or watching materials that can help me better myself. As soon as evening rolls in, making a sumptuous dinner for my family is a priority. Finally, my quiet time has arrived after I put my kids to bed and cleaned up our humble abode. Hence, this is the daily routine for a stay-at-home mom. Hmmh, what a tiring yet fulfilling day!
In reply to Phoebe Wells

by shelia Misley -
I love the way you start your day Thanking God for a brand new day.
In reply to First post

by Jonalyn Delos Santos -
I work actively everyday. Starting my day with a short prayer then immediately cook food for my family. After sending my daughter to school, we go to work. Even my daily routine is quite exhausting but still blessed to have my family.
In reply to First post

by Ryan Dela Torre -
In reply to First post

by Ryan Dela Torre -
In reply to First post

by Tamador Bushra Salim salih -

Everyday I wake up at 6 o’clock.Firstly I brush my teeth .Then ,I carry on my prayer and read some of holy Quran.

After that ,I arrange the beds and start to clean the house so it looks clean and tidy every time.

Next , I wash the cups which the family take the tea or coffee in . Then , I quietly drink my morning tea.

During the day I arrange my time to take online courses. After I finish, I used to prepare dinner to my family and finally woow! The end of the day and time to bed !.

In reply to First post

by Aga Salazar -
First, I wake in the morning and thank God for the new day.
After that, I brush my teeth or take a bath.
Next, I go to work to help my parents take care of our flocks.
Then, when everything was done I would go to my study room for my growth, and before sunset, I go jogging.
Finally, I end the day with thanksgiving.
In reply to Aga Salazar

by shelia Misley -
Great way to start the day giving thanks to God.
In reply to First post

by Meryeme MAAROUF -
Everyday, I wake up at 7a.m. I stay for few minutes in my bed enjoying birds sounds. Then, I get out of bed and wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I have my breakfast alone. Then, I go to work to teach my lovely smart students. Afterwards, I come back home from work exhausted but elated.
Then, I hold my laptop to work on my professional development. As I strongly believe that teacher-development is an ongoing process that never ends.
Oh! After such long and productive day, I go to turn in and get enough rest.
In reply to First post

by Rechres Thompson -
Starting my day as productive. Do not love to waste time as time is precious. Learn, Love and be kind to one another.
In reply to First post

by Iftikhar Ahmed -
Well, I wake up early in the morning at first I attain the washroom and then wash my hands and brush my teeth. then I help my children in getting ready for the school. then we serve the breakfast together. after that I get dressed and leave for the duty at 8 O clock.
from 8 to 2 PM I spend this time in hospital performing my duties, as this is my daily basis routine. after that I pray the prayer and leave for the next duty.
the second shift of the duty start at 3 o clock after noon. but before starting work usually I take a light lunch with my friends.
then all the day I work and left for home back at 8 O clock.
In reply to First post

by shrey ranjan kumar -
In reply to First post

by DEVADARSHAN SELVANAYAGAM -
My name is Devadarshan.
I woke up early in the Morning.
I brush my teeth and wash my hands and Face.
After that, I do Physical exercise.
Then I take my Bath and Eat my Breakfast.
I go to my business at 9'o clock in the morning and eat my lunch in the afternoon.
I take a rest when I finish my tasks.
In reply to DEVADARSHAN SELVANAYAGAM

by Lubelle Desnacido -
It's very interesting to learn about the differences in our daily activities.
In reply to First post

by kabachi samira -
My daily routine start at 6:00 am
I wake up early then I wear my clothes I eat my breakfast the I go to the university I finish at 12:00 am next I go back home
In reply to First post

by Ira Yvonne -
My daily routine starts at 5.00am. After getting out of my bed, I usually have personal prayer. Then, I prepare breakfast for my family.
In reply to First post

by Naw Htee Ehmoo -
First, I wake up at 6 o'clock but I get up at 6.30. I take a nap for 30 minutes. Then, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and have a shower. Next, I get dressed and have a coffee and bread for breakfast. After that, I go to school and start school at nine o'clock. Moreover, I have lunch with my lovely friends at the school canteen. I finish school and go back home. I sometimes go to the gym after school. I get home at five. I water the plants and help my mum for dinner. I do my homework after dinner. I play games for 30 minutes after doing homework. Finally, I go to bed at 10.I listen to music before I go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Beatrice Versil -
I wake up everyday at 5:30 AM and I get up of my bed at 6:00.
I prepare breakfast then i have breakfast at 7:00.
Next drop off my son to school at 8:00 and get to work at 9:00.
I have lunch at at 12:30 and diner at 6 PM,
Usually go to bed around 10.
In reply to First post

by Kerly Benitez Carriel -
I wake up at 7:00 AM and get out of bed.
I have breakfast with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice.
Then I head to work at 11 AM and return home at 6:00 PM.
In the evening, I prepare dinner.
After dinner, I studying or reading before going to bed at 10:00 PM.
In reply to First post

by mosty mmsi -
I am play on my computer all of the day and try my best to end my English course
In reply to First post

by Marichu Ong -
I usually wake up at 7 a.m. and say my thank you prayer.
I fix my bed before going to the bathroom for my daily rituals.
I do a 10 -15 minute stretching exercise.
I feed my cats first before eating my breakfast. My breakfast usually includes coffee, dried fish, fried egg, and on other days beef tapa or fried chicken.
Another daily chore is watering the plants after I do some house cleaning.
By 9 o-clock, I make sure to attend to my emails and crafting projects until lunchtime. My afternoon is spent either watching some Netflix movies or K-dramas or playing with my cats. By 3 p.m.  I prepare to cook dinner for my family.
In reply to Marichu Ong

by shelia Misley -
I like how you start your day with saying your Thank you prayer.
In reply to First post

by Gesselle Garcia Asuncion -
My daily routine stars waking at 6am.
After getting out of bed, I have washing my face and gargle my mouth with water.
Then,I turning on my phone and surfing in 10 minutes.
Usually eat breakfast and drink coffee at 6:45 am
I also enjoy watching movies on YouTube and Netflix.
Next,taking a bath at 9am
I go to the mall at 10am to go around and eat.
Also eating lunch at 12nn.
After that,leave to the mall at 1:30pm
A few minutes later,I'm going home.
In the evening,I need to took a shower because I have sweat excessively.
and Finally,go to sleep at 9pm.
In reply to First post

by Imane Abdeddine -
I get up once the alarm rings. First, I wash my face and teeth. I don't like having breakfast early in the morning so I go directly to the bus station. Once at work, I eat a little snack. Next, I come back home to prepare lunch for my family. After, we eat together ...
In reply to First post

by Lakpriya Kuruppu -
1.I get up before the sun rises.
2.I brush my teeth and wash my face.
3.I quickly prepare a simple breakfast on my own.
4.I got to office and work hard untill evening.
5.Wow! I can go home now and have some rest.
In reply to First post

by Kiruthika K -
Every day I wake up at 6.00 am. Then, I turn off the alarm. I get out of bed after 5 minutes. After that slowly walk into the bathroom and start my daily routine of brushing, face washing, and showering which takes 20 minutes to come out of the washroom. Then make myself ready for the Job by dressing. I usually reach the office with the help of a scooter. Moreover, I eat my breakfast at 9.00 a.m. Then lunch at noon. My duty timing gets completed at 5.30 p.m. mostly. Very rarely it will get delayed because of the load. Therefore, I will reach home at 7 p.m. Then do my fresh up and start preparing dinner then eat at 9.00 p.m. Finally, I will make my mattress and fall asleep.
In reply to First post

by Orange Mw -
I have a simple life, so I wake up before 9 AM every day. Then I eat breakfast. During the day, I study some English new vocabularies carefully, practice English speaking and other subjects. After dinner, I watch animation movies and sometimes play games with my friends. After that, I go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Ashanthi Pereira -
I wake up at 4.00 am when the alarm rings. Then I use the washroom to refresh myself and then prepare breakfast and lunch for my family. I get ready and go to college by 8.00 am. I finish my classes by 1.40pm and come home for lunch. After lunch I prepare for the next day. Then it is time to go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Inês Ruivo -
I wake up early, take a shower, eat the breakfast and I go work. When I arrive home, I prepare the dinner and read a book before sleep.
In reply to First post

by davis emmanuel -
My name is Davis Emmanuel and I came from Côte d'ivoire where it will be organize the CAN 2024. I'm currently a carpenter. If I want to write something about my daily routine, I must have more time and tell many things. But I will try to be short. First of all, it starts with waking up around 5:00 am. Before getting out of bed, I usually do my prayer to thank God for my life and entrust him my day. Now I can get out of bed to the bathroom to do what we know. After all of this I can start plan my day in 10 minutes just to know the first thing to do and this is doing during my breakfast. So around 7:00 am I'm normally ready for work. So I go out and get on the car, straight to my work place. There, I'm always active doing work. I forget I start work at 8:30 am to finish around 8:00 pm.
In reply to First post

by Anfel Boudoud -
First, I'm working everyday in 5:30 am For dawn prayer . 

I go to prepare my breakfast, honestly I have a big cup of milk and some bread and butter and honey. 

Next, Get dressed quickly and going to  the university for my studying. 

In the 12 Am going for my friend to eat the lunch and Talk to the parties. 

Finely, come back to home and Get some work done I'm graphics designer and some homework for university and eat dinner for my family and read book and finally come to the bed 😴 

In reply to First post

by Katrina Meneses -
I start my day with fixing my bed, and doing some stretching to wake my body up. Afterwards, I brew myself coffee and a toast some bread on the side. Most of my day is spent online, from watching youtube videos to working online. I take short breaks when I have to, and end my day with a nice relaxing shower before I got to bed.
In reply to First post

by Gabriel Tonkudza Tshabango -
I wake up at around 6:30 am to the sound of my phone alarm, which I snooze for 5 minutes.
Then, I get up to make the bed.
Afterwards, I go to the bathroom and take a bath.
Next, I put on my workout clothes and proceed to do my daily workout routine.
After that, I make breakfast and slowly enjoy my meal.
When I finish breakfast, I go back to my room to study quietly for some time.
At around 2 pm, I have my lunch.
Then, I study some more for at least 90 minutes before doing my second workout.
I workout for at least 30 minutes to release the tension of sitting all day.
Then, I have dinner at 6 pm.
Next, I write my to-do list for the next day.
Then, whenever I can I journal the day's events.
Next, I take a longer bath than the morning one.
Finally, I put on my bed clothes and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by Rizvi Sahar -
I wakeup at 0600 clock.
I fresh up then take my breakfast. I dress up for going to office.
In reply to First post

by Min Thant Htut -
Rountine is lile we're doing everday activities like simple tasks that we're doing in a day over and over agian.
In reply to First post

by Bushra Doc -
I wake up at 5 am every day, then I review my English and medical lessons until 7 am. I have a shower, eat beakfast, get ready, and go to work at 8:30 am. I am a doctor and work a big hospital, so I work hardly every day. I come home tired but happy at 4pm. Then I feed my cat and play with him. Some days, I make dinner for my family. Finally I go to sleep at 10pm.
In reply to First post

by Maraflor Balagtas -
My day usually starts with an alarm that goes off early and startles me. I always begin my day with a quick shower to awaken my senses and get ready for the day's challenges.
In reply to First post

by salma rafiq -
-I wake up everydays at 07 PM whin the alarm rings.
- First, I dress my clothes, and i make some makeup.
- Then I prepare my breakfast, usually i eat the tost with cheese, and banana.
-Next, i go to the school usually i study marketing.
- At evening i back to home and i make my dinner.
- finally at night i do to the bed and i watch a movie.
In reply to First post

by YASSINE OUDA -
Everyday, i wake up at 7 o'clock, then i feed my white cat, i put on my clothes. I eat my breakfast and i go to work. At night i make dinner and i go to bed later.
In reply to First post

by Yolana Terah Juwono Jauw -
Hello there! Below is my recent routine. I hope you can correct and comment if you find any mistakes in my paragraph. Thank you all!

I'm a morning person; oftentimes, I wake up before the alarm rings.
Lately, I have been trying to comprehend English and have started learning about QHSE. The online program is very useful for my situation; I can enroll in the program anywhere and anytime that is convenient for me.
Finally! I get to my bed. Honestly, I'm very enjoyed when I laid in my bed, because I can relaxed and release the stress out which I get on the day
In reply to Yolana Terah Juwono Jauw

by DEVADARSHAN SELVANAYAGAM -
Check this is okay.

I'm a morning person; I often wake up before the alarm goes off. Lately, I've been trying to understand English and learning about QHSE. The online program is beneficial for my situation; I can register for the program anywhere and at any time. Finally! I go to my bed. Honestly, I enjoy lying in bed because I can relax and relieve my stress during the day.
In reply to First post

by shelia Misley -
My daily routine is pretty simple I'm usually up early having coffee watching the News before I start getting ready for work
I make me some breakfast after getting dressed for work. at 8:00 i leave for work I get off at 4:30 I go home prepare dinner for my family I shower and go to bed. My daily schedule changes a little because I attend Bible study at 6:30.
In reply to First post

by Abd Elhadi -
- I start my day with waking up at 6:30 am.
- After getting out of bed, I go to pray.
- After that I take my breakfast and prepare for going to the university.
- Throughout the day, I focus on my studies, working and performing my daily prayers.
- I go home at 4pm and get some rest.
- My day finished with a filme sometimes and i go to bed .
In reply to First post

by Tasnia Jahin -
I try to complete my daily homework  everyday.
In reply to First post

by Tasnia Jahin -
I try to complete my daily homeworks  everyday.
In reply to First post

by Pawan Sharma -
I wake up early morning then I fresh an up and then go for a walk after coming back from walk I will eat my Breakfast and get ready for the office and after coming back from office I will go to the gym and after coming back from gym I read any book and then I eat my dinner and go to bed for sleep.
In reply to First post

by Iliass Yaakoubi -
I wake up at 8 am.
First of all, I go to the bathroom i wash my face and my teeth.
Next, I go to do my prayer.
Then, i eat my breakfast at 8:30 am.
Finally, I go to the university.
In reply to First post

by Rodel Mahinay -
I don't usually prepare to any task in this apps, but I finished those task and feels so excited when doing tasks.
In reply to First post

by rayane mouniri -
I wake up in the morning and eat breakfast then go to my hell shcool from 8AM to 6PM THATS WHY SCHOOL ARE HELL the i come back home and do my homework then i do some gaming and i sleep after dinner
In reply to First post

by Niama Rida -
i am active and happy during the day
In reply to First post

by Rukhsar Raoofi -
Daily activity is very important to have a great life with a plan.
In reply to First post

by Safaa Mohamed -
* First, I jump out of bed to perform Alfajar prayer at 5:00 a.m.
* Then, I recite the Holy Quran for half an hour or more.
* Next, I have my breakfast at 7:00 a.m.
* After that, I get dressed to go to my secondary school located in an urban area.
* I teach teen-aged EFL students. I have to teach 2 blocks each day of one hour and a half each.
* My school day finishes at 2:00 p.m.
* Finally, I come home at 3:00 p.m.
* I prepare my lunch and have it before 5:00 in the afternoon.
* I work on my online courses until 10 or 11:00 p.m.
* Well! It's time to pray Al-Ishaa!
* Oh! I got a lot done today and now I’m going to bed!
In reply to First post

by Nur Hidayah -
My alarm always wakes me up at 4 am. I usually get up 10-15 minutes later. Then, I drink a glass of water. After that, I make my bed and go to the bathroom immediately to get a shower to clean and freshen my body. After getting a shower, I get dressed and have breakfast. I leave for work at 6 am.
In reply to First post

by Safiullah Saed -
First I take an ablution and pray. Then I read the Holy Quran. Second, I do some sports and eat breakfast. Third I go to work from 8 to 4, and then come back to home.
Finally I eat the dinner and go to the bed, after prying the night prayer.
In reply to First post

by Shatha Aymen -
I Wake up in 5 o'clock, I play sports and then eat breakfast.
Next I read a book and learn English, and in the night I watching the kidrama.
In reply to First post

by Hannah Glaze Erbito -
In my daily routine, I prioritize learning and expanding my knowledge by engaging in research, reading, and staying updated with the latest developments in various fields.
In reply to First post

by Mary Jane Par-ogan -
Too long to write them all. I just hope everybody read and understood the topic well.
In reply to First post

by Lydia PR -
Mostly it's Same daily routine except for weekends and during vacations when my daily routine changes a bit. Else on a daily basis I need to wake up early at 5 am. then I freshen up, offer prayers. and then prepare breakfast and thereafter do my daily chores. In between, I keep time for learning new things. Evening is spent chitchatting with my lovely family and then I cook dinner. lastly its time to take rest. before that I do read a page or two of my fav. books.
In reply to First post

by Hanzala Shahid -
I wake up at 7.00 am then eat breakfast and try to work on myself whole day.
In reply to First post

by Nejat Aynae -
Hello, here is my daily routine I hope you can correct  me and comment if you find any mistakes in my paragraph. Thanks!
 I wake up in the morning when the alarm rings. And then, I pray. Next, I prepare breakfast. And then, I go to office and work all day. After that, I come home from work tired. I try to relax for a few minutes. Next, I make a dinner for the family. And then, I read some books to improve my English language.  Finally I'm going to bed.
In reply to First post

by AMIT YADAV -
In the discussion forum, I shared my daily activities, including engaging in language-related tasks and answering questions. I found it interesting to learn about my classmates' diverse routines, such as work, hobbies, and family activities. It's inspiring to see the variety of daily experiences.
In reply to First post

by Ikechukwu Obaji -
I jump out of the bed when I heard the cock crow. Then, I kneel down to pray. I spend my day reading great books, I listen to the radio to get current news about the country.
and go work for my daily job. In the evening, I would come from work tired but excited about my accomplishment. I would have carried out my tutoring job and deliver the goods. At home, I set the table for dinner and I make the bed for the family for the family. What a great day it’s been! Yeah! the day was great. Wow! what a stupendous accomplishment.
In reply to First post

by Jasmeet Kharoud -
I wake up at 7.00 clock in the morning. After that , I take the bath . Then I eat breakfast and get ready for the college. In college, after attending all the classes , I came back to the home. In evening, I help my mom in kitchen work . After that , I eat dinner and sleep.
In reply to First post

by Vina Marie Catindoy -
I start my day by turning off my phone alarm. I'll lazily stretch my arms and get up slowly from the bed. Afterward, I will quickly prepare breakfast and take a refreshing shower. After putting on my work clothes, I do a simple make-up and start working. I finish work at around 5 pm. I'll head home, take a rest upon arriving, then eat dinner with the family. I wash up quickly and go to bed. I watch an episode or two of my favorite kdrama on Netflix before finally dozing off.
In reply to First post

by Gloria Chanel -
I wake late everyday. Then I do some exercise. Then I'll have a light breakfast. And start to studying English. Then maybe I'll have lunch or dinner, Then I check some news at my cellphone. And I brush my teeth and go to sleep.
In reply to First post

by Roseth Labayan -
Absolutely, here it is in a paragraph format:

- 7:00 AM: Wake up and start the day by checking my social media platforms and eat my breakfast.
-Afternoon: Engage in attending my scheduled classes, focusing on learning and participation.
-Evening: Prepare dinner while simultaneously working on assignments to ensure productivity and time management.
-10:00 PM: Wind down the day and head to bed, ensuring to get adequate rest for the next day's activities.
In reply to First post

by Maksym Bondarenko -
Good evening, everyone!
My mornings, and daily routines, starts at 6AM. After shower, coffee and other things, I have a 10 minutes stroll with my cat along sidewalk. Then, by bus and metro, I commute to work at office. In early night I came back home, have dinner and some playing with my dare adorable cats. And go to bed. For now, it isn't bad at all.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
I wake up slowly as roosters crow. I stretch for a bit, then go to the bathroom. I cook breakfast carefully and try my best to clean the dirty utensils I used while the food is being cooked. I study online, read news, do laundry on some days, check my e-mail, send messages and read books too. After lunch, there is time to nap before doing online searches for some opportunities for work or further studies. Dinner preparations are next. I may watch TV, watch online videos or read comics online. There! The day is done.

(There are days to go to the supermarket and days go to church too.)
In reply to First post

by Salwa Haboubi -
I always try to well-structred my daily routine.I usually start my day before sunrise with a positive mind-set which can really set the tone of the rest of my day.I have specific activities and habits that I incorporate in my daily routine to help me feel even more energized and motivated such as spiritual practices like learning some verses from Quran because engaging in prayer, can bring a sens of peace and purpose to my mornings . I find it impacts positively the rest of my day. How wonderfull and amazing beginning ! I also enjoy handling challenges such as keep reading 100 pages of a book since I consider reading is a benificial habit for expanding knowledge and gaining new prespectives . I keep reading a variety of books like novels and political ones . woow! it is a great way to explore different genres and expand my understanding of various subjects.

&
In reply to First post

by yuri sanchez -
1.I wake up at 8 o clock
2. I prepare breakfast for my boyfriend and for me
3. I wash the plates
4.I study english cause i want be bilingue
5.I TAKE A SHOWER WITH COLD WATER OR HOT WATER .
6.I PREPARE THE LUNCH WITH LOVE
7.I EAT THE DINNER AND I WASH THE PLATES AND I WATCH TV WIT MY HUSBAND
In reply to First post

by Doris Morales -
I get up slowly at 9:00
my husband prepare to breakfast for me
I get to walk around the park for 2 hours
I get home, take a shower and after that I study english course online
In reply to First post

by Aliza Shah -
My day starts with the alarm, I wake up early in the morning for fajar prayer at 5:30AM
Then i offer fajar prayer which is essential part of my routine then I recite few verses from Quran.
I usually do not have breakfast, but on weekends, I eagerly wait for this time.
On working days,I take a cup of tea and get ready for my college.
I go to college by van. It arrives to pick me up at 7:45AM.
In reply to First post

by BARIT SAHAI DHANA B -
I wake up early in the morning and I have my breakfast then I study my exam portions
In reply to First post

by Awais Ahmed -
Hello everyone, I've recently reflected on my daily activities. Living on the East Coast, my days are filled with software development work in the technology field. During my free time, I explore diverse cuisines, engage in outdoor activities, and delve into sci-fi novels. However, crowded places overwhelm me a bit. Excited to learn about your daily routines and interests!

Feel free to share your daily activities, and I'm open to replying and discovering common interests.
In reply to First post

by Gobinda Nag Arpa -

Morning:

1. Wake Up: Typically around 7:00 AM.
  2. Morning Routine: Brush teeth, shower, and get dressed.
  3. Breakfast: A balanced meal, including fruits, grains, and proteins.
  4. Commute/Work: Leave for work or start working from home.

Afternoon: 5. Lunch: Break for a midday meal, often around 12:00 PM.

1. Work/Study: Continue with work or academic activities.
  2. Exercise Break: Take a break for physical activity or a short walk.

Evening: 8. Afternoon Snack: Have a small snack around 3:00 PM.

1. Complete Work/Study: Finish work or academic tasks.
  2. Free Time: Leisure activities, hobbies, or socializing.
  3. Dinner: A lighter meal, usually around 7:00 PM.

Night: 12. Relaxation: Wind down with a book, TV, or other leisure activities.

1. Preparation for Bed: Brush teeth, prepare for the next day.
  2. Sleep: Typically around 10:00 PM for a recommended 7-8 hours.

In reply to First post

by Nurul Asnitah Sundang -
I wake up late everyday because i don't want to leave my bed. I tend to wake up at 6.50 a.m and take shower. Next, I will do my skincare routine. I will start with toner, serum, moisturizer and end with sunscreen. After that, I will prepare my outfit to office. I spend whole day sitting infront of my desktop doing my work. However, I spend more time doing nothing rather than doing a work because there is nothing i can do. I feel so bored that i have decided to resign later. I will always check the clock when I was at office because all I want is to get home as soon as possible. Shussh! Luckyly i survived this boring routine and now it is my time to go bed!
In reply to First post

by Imane 2017 -
I wake up early in the morning. Usually I don't use an alarm ringtone.
In reply to First post

by Ranjini Ranjini -

I usually wake up early in the morning. I get off the bed , i go to the bathroom, i brush my teeth.i go for a walk, then I walk for an hour, i get back to home, i take porridge, i cook breakfast then I have breakfast, i go to the bathroom and take a shower, get dressed and put on makeup, and comb my hair i wake my son up, i help my son to brush his teeth and take a shower then he gets dressed in the meantime I prepare his lunch and snacks, then i help my son to comb his hair. I take my son to his school, i leave him there, he says good bye to me i get back to my home i take lunch at 1p.m then i go to my son to pick him up from his school. I put him to bed then i take a rest for a while.in the evening I make a cup of coffee and have a cup of coffee. I feed my son and I have lunch.  We go to bed around 8 p.m we fell asleep 

In reply to First post

by Shrestha Ashok -
Everyday I wake up at 5:30 am. After that I do some yoga and exercise. I take my breakfast at 8.am and then go for my daily work. In the afternoon at 12 pm I take lunch with my family and again go back to work. I come back to my home at 6 p.m. At 8 p.m. I take my dinner with my family. At last at 10 p.m. I go for sleep.
In reply to First post

by Joana Mae Custodio -

My daily routine is simple. I get up around 7 a.m. Then, I cook for my family. I learn English and listen to native speakers. I enjoy watching American movies.

In reply to First post

by Erika Ann Ortiz -
Welcome to our writing discussion! Today, let's explore a vocabulary-building strategy: word association. Share your experiences, insights, and challenges as we delve into this effective technique for expanding our vocabulary.Prompt:Strategy Implementation: Describe your experience implementing the word association strategy. Which starting word did you choose, and why? How did you brainstorm associations, and what tools or resources did you use?Learning Outcomes: Discuss the effectiveness of the strategy. Did it help you learn new words and deepen your understanding of their meanings? What new words did you discover, and how do they relate to your starting word?Challenges and Solutions: Reflect on any challenges you encountered during the process. How did you overcome them? Did you find any specific techniques or resources particularly helpful in addressing these challenges?Personal Insights: Share any personal insights or reflections on the importance of vocabulary-building strategies in enhancing your writing and communication skills.Feel free to engage with your fellow participants, ask questions, and offer support and feedback. Let's learn from each other's experiences and collectively strengthen our vocabulary skills!
In reply to First post

by David Fernando Ardila González -
I start my day at 04:05. I pray to God, encommending him for my day and my activities. I get up and get dressed, I eat breakfast with my family, and go to my High School. On the afternoon, after lunch, I make exercise and study english.
Finally, I eat dinner with my family, and before going to bed, I give thanks to God for the wonderful day that I lived. I go to bed at 20:05.
In reply to First post

by Sander Silva -

My daily routine is simple, wake up and shower, then eat some food before heading to work. I spend most of the day in my job and later on the day I will go back home to eat a nice dinner and relax.

In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Maria Carolin Chung -
I start my day by washing my face and brushing my teeth. Next, I make coffee for my husband.
We have a home office so I work more in the mornings since work is concentrated during that time.
After work, I set the table and wait for my husband to finish cooking.
Lastly, we have uninterrupted play with our dog after dinner.
In reply to First post

by Bako Illa Samir -
My day starts at five o'clock and then, I try to do some physical exercises before taking bath. Next it's breakfast time. I'm up to work at seven o'clock. The day at work end at five o'clock pm. After that I pass a time with friends before taking dinner and then I think about the day and a take some resolutions for the next day.
In reply to First post

by Katrina Jane Uclaray -
I wake up at 5 AM. I make breakfast first, ensuring it's a good start to the day. I do chores next to keep things neat and organized. After that, a quick shower helps me feel refreshed for the day's work. I spend the day working, taking short breaks for balance. In the evening, I prepare dinner to be shared with my family. Reading is my favorite way to unwind afterward. I relax for a bit before going to bed. This routine brings a sense of calm to each day. It's simple but keeps everything in balance.
In reply to First post

by YOUNESS DAHY -
i get up at 7 , actually i do not weak up
i eat my breakfast
i go to the bad school
In reply to First post

by Anju Chaudhary -
In reply to First post

by Dalia R -
Start the day with love,
and end the day with love.
That is the way to love.
In reply to First post

by Amna Naseer -
I love drinking tea 🍵 everyday everytime.
In reply to First post

by Ricardo De leon -

In reply to First post

by Syanti Andhiny -
- When it's late at night, after dinner, I watch a movie or listen to music to relax my stress before sleeping. This is my favorite time of holl day
In reply to First post

by Usman Adeola Yusuf -

I jump out of bed when I hear the sound of the alarm.

I take my bath and then eat my breakfast.

I work carefully in a small store.

I come home from work tired but not sad.

Wow! I did a great job today and now I'm going to sleep.

In reply to First post

by Ebrahim Humed -
In reply to First post

by Fatima Parveen -

Here are some tips for writing a good discussion section: 
  • Start by summarizing your main findings. 
  • Then, discuss how your findings relate to previous research. 
  • Next, explain the implications of your findings. 
  • Finally, discuss the limitations of your study and suggest directions for future research. 
Here are some specific things to keep in mind when writing your discussion section: 
  • Be clear and concise. The discussion section should be easy to read and understand. 
  • Be objective. Avoid making personal opinions or judgments. 
  • Be thorough. Discuss all of your findings, even if they are not statistically significant. 
  • Be honest. Discuss the limitations of your study and suggest directions for future research. 
Here is an example of a well-written discussion section: 
In this study, we investigated the effects of a new drug on the treatment of depression. We found that the drug was effective in reducing symptoms of depression in patients who had not responded to other treatments. Our findings are consistent with previous research on the use of this drug in the treatment of depression. 
The implications of our findings are significant. This new drug could provide a much-needed treatment option for patients who have not responded to other treatments. However, our study had some limitations. First, our sample size was small. Second, we only followed patients for a short period of time. Future research should investigate the long-term effects of this drug in a larger sample of patients. 
Overall, our findings suggest that this new drug is a promising treatment option for patients with depression. However, more research is needed to confirm our findings and to investigate the long-term effects of this drug.

In reply to First post

by Medhavi Kumbhar -
i go to morning walk , use of social media and doing household work
In reply to First post

by Victoria Olasupo -
1. I wake up slowly out of bed to prep for my morning bath.
2. I properly arrange and organize my bed space.
3. I bath and prepare for class.
4. During the day, I attend my classes.
5. Gosh! It was a tiring day, I'd get some rest.
In reply to First post

by Daren Anne Igoy -
My daily routine starts with waking up at 6:00 am.
- After getting out of bed, i'm gonna prepare breakfast. then take a shower. after that i'll use my remaining time watching and reading
In reply to First post

by nurani cahyaning -
I think you follow other girl routine you should write here your personal routine lol. never copy to others
In reply to First post

by Salma Said -
I wake up hardly every day at 6:30 am. And I get up between 6:40 and 6:50 am.
Then, I help my two children to get up, get dressed and we eat breakfast together.
Next, my husband drive them to school.
Then I get dressed quickly and I drive alone to work.
I work from 8:00 am until 17:pm. I am the most productive in the morning. After a hard day, I go back home and I try to do my best in
order to prepare dinner for my family and help my children to do their homework. About 10:00 pm I go to bed, finally I can get some rest. Wow I feel so happy.
In reply to First post

by DEMGNE WAFEU Lisa Brice -
Hello everyone, here is my daily routine:
- I wake up at 5:00 am.
- After that, i prepare myself for school and i take my breakfast at 6 am.
- Next, I go to school and i spend the whole day there.
- I come back home at 6 pm. And i sleep for 2 hours.
- After that, i do my homework and i review the lessons of the day.
- It is time to go to bed, youpii!
In reply to First post

by Yenifer Mckenney -

I wake up at 6 am every day. get ready to go to work, make breakfast form my children and pack their lunch. work all day and after come home to continue with my home routine.

In reply to First post

by Sandy Myo Nwe -
Every morning, I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. After stretching and yawning, I head to the kitchen to prepare a hearty breakfast to fuel my day ahead. Once I've had my fill, I quickly get dressed and gather my belongings before heading out the door. The commute to work is usually filled with the hustle and bustle of the city, but it's a time I use to mentally prepare for the day. At work, I dive into my tasks, tackling each one with focus and determination. During lunch break, I take a moment to relax and recharge, often enjoying a meal with colleagues or taking a short stroll outside. The afternoon flies by as I continue working until it's time to wrap up for the day. In the evening, I unwind with some leisure activities, whether it's reading a book, going for a run, or spending time with loved ones. Finally, as the day comes to a close, I prepare for bed, reflecting on the events of the day before drifting off to sleep, ready to start anew tomorrow.
In reply to First post

by JUNIOR VAGBA -
Oh yeah ! My daily routine is not easy but a good and lovely way of living too.
In reply to First post

by Shaista Ara -
I am active every single day from dawn to dusk.
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -

- My daily routine starts with waking up at 7:00 am.

- After getting out of bed, I usually  prepare my breakfast.

- I usually have eggs with cheese and a slice of bread.

- I also enjoy watching my favorite movies and helping my grandmother with household chores.

- In the evening, I like to go to the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunset view.

- After dinner, I go to bed.

In reply to First post

by Vinny Janis Ninoska Granados Herrera -

I wake up at around 6:30 am. Then, I check my email and watch a short video while taking breakfast. After that, I complete some daily tasks. At 7:30 pm, I eat dinner with my family. Finally, I go to sleep at 11:00 pm.

In reply to First post

by Franklin Cafirma -
Today, I spent the day well. As I woke up, I prayed and thank God for waking me up and for the good sleep for the night. I prepared food for breakfast, wake up the kids and hurriedly drive them to school and I went to work after.
In reply to First post

by Syrine Claire Clemente -

My daily routine:

As I feel sleep leave my body, I slowly peer my eyes open and stare at the ceiling for a minute or two. Once I'm fully aware of my surroundings, I climb down from my bed to open my laptop and check my social media for important messages. After checking my email, I go downstairs to have my breakfast.

After eating, I will head back upstairs to play and care for my youngest brother. Once he's fallen asleep, it's time for me to do my backlog. When it's almost time for school, I go downstairs to have lunch before taking a bath. After showering, I will dress myself and finally head to school.

Once class hours end, I will ride a jeepney and sluggishly walk home as I get off my stop. Once inside our abode, I will greet my family, and wash my hands before having dinner with them. Next, I will wash up, and brush my teeth before heading upstairs to do my homework.

After finishing my homework, I will log on to Discord to talk to my online friends and spend hours chatting with them. Once my eyes grew heavy, I bid them farewell and ended our discord call. As I climb up to lay in the comfort of my bed, I will, once again, space off to nowhere, my eyes focused on one part of the ceiling as I ponder about my day until, before long, I drift off to dreamland.

Hmm, I wonder if tomorrow will be as eventful as today was.

In reply to First post

by Luci Perry -
Reading is a great way to improve writing. It is fun!
In reply to First post

by Justlie Castillo -
I pray before I wake up.
I eat breakfast at 7:00 o'clock in the morning.
I study carefully at a small school.
I come home from work tired but happy.
Wow! I got a lot done today and now I'm going to bed!
In reply to First post

by linlett Myat -
I get up at 6:30.Then I get out of my bed.I go to bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth.I eat breskfast.Then I go to school
In reply to First post

by Zin eddine moh Zendaoui -

I enjoy reading scientific articles, playing video games, and working remotely as an artist.

In reply to First post

by Myo Min Myat -
My daily activity is so simple. I usually get up early. And,I brush my teeth and wash my face.Next, I have bath.And then, I usually go to English class.After coming back to home, I have my breakfast. Furthermore,I usually attend to online class .At 12 am, I have my lunch.
In reply to First post

by Shiela Maree Pino -

That sounds like a great way to share and connect with classmates! Let me know if you need any help or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

In reply to First post

by Chantal Padagdag -

I happily wake up as my husband kiss me. Then, I prepare a breakfast for us. After that, I go to my study room and actively learning English language. Next, I cook chicken adobo for our dinner. Finally, we watch netflix before going to bed. 

In reply to First post

by Zefanias Alvaro Mobiua -
My daily routine starts preparing myself to work and my daughter to school. I have two works and i am a student. I rarely have a rest because in free times usually take online courses like this to improve my abilities.
In reply to First post

by Kathrina Paner -
I work at night and sleep in the morning, same routine everyday.
In reply to First post

by Poorvi Parashar -
i wake up, i take a bath, i eat my breakfast, i eat my lunch, i sleep in the evening, i work on my passion and try to be productive everyday, i eat dinner, i sleep at night.
In reply to First post

by Manan Arora -
In reply to First post

by Tech Brothers -
ASSALAM O ALIKOM
I wakeup early in the morning to ask my Fajr prayer ,then have recitation of my holy Quran as well.
I usually have a cup of tea with a pratha ,but i also prefer an egg in my breakfast.
I get ready myself sharp at 7:50 am for my job.
I am technologist by profession where i have to perform multiple task regarding patients diagnosis.
I get my self back at home around 4 o clock and having lunch.
After getting some rest I often play football with street children ,because my friends are not there to play games with me .
They are working in foreign countries to fulfil their family needs .They are very responsible persons to perform a vital role for their families .
I really miss them allot .They are my best friends .LOL
In reply to First post

by Md. Abul Hossain -
My daily routine starts with waking up at 10:00 am.
In reply to First post

by Jhun Luyd Madrigal -
I always start my day by washing my face and brushing my teeth. After that, i usually prepare my breakfast to get ready for work. My daily activity is simple and i do them every day.
In reply to First post

by Elsa Nuevo -
I'm just chilling all day. When I wake up in the morning I wash my face first then eat breakfast. After that I watch kdrama.
In reply to First post

by Atia Parvin -
I have different activities every day .....
In reply to First post

by Yuvraj Mishra -
daily activities your classmates complete. If you wish, reply to your classmates' daily activities.
In reply to First post

by Angela Magaña -
My daily routine

- I wake up at 6 am
-I make me my breakfast and my lunch for my job
-I get the bus at 7 am
-I work from 8 am to 6 pm
-I arrive home at 7 pm, then, I prepare dinner together with my boyfriend.
- After dinner, I take a shower, wash my teeth and go to bed.
In reply to First post

by pavan ch -
I start my day by drinking 2 glasses of lukewarm water. I feel fresh, and energetic throughout the day.
I work out for a minimum of 45 minutes 6 days a week, even on the days when I do not want to lift weights, I just walk on the treadmill.
I take cold showers after a workout every morning. It helps my body relax and does wonders with the skin too.
I take a healthy breakfast with my family.
At 9 am i will go to the collage and i will return by 5 pm.
As soon as i fresh up i will finish all my works and finish my dinner i will go to bed by 10pm.
In reply to First post

by Ayush Gupta# -
My daily routine includes waking up late, eat, do household chores and work at nigh
In reply to First post

by Aditya Chinnawar -
In reply to First post

by samuele fanti -

I wake up 5 a.m. i go to the washroom to wash my face and teeth,i do ABS then I dress up and make breakfast  after that i leave to work.

In reply to First post

by Dushyant Bhardwaj -
I wakes up early in the morning. After taking bath it feels fresh and joyful. I handle the sensitive work gently. Wow! One more day utilised. I sleep tight.
In reply to First post

by Gwen Chudleigh -
My daily routine starts with waking up at 7:00 AM.
Then, I try not to fall asleep again while making my morning coffee.
After my coffee, I make breakfast and get ready for the day.
I go to work at 9:00 AM.
When I get home, I make dinner and do a few household chores.
Lastly, I spend my time on one of my hobbies: baking, reading, drawing, or playing video games.
In reply to First post

by Htwe Aung -
At 5am, when the alarm rings for get up but I off the alarm button and keep sleeping. At half past five and I get up. Then, go to the rooftop and do my daily yoga routine. And
then, prepare breakfast for myself and take a shower. Next, dress up and go to work at 7AM. I spend most of time by working at hospital and get home at 7PM. Then, I pray Buddha and learn some lessons.
In reply to First post

by Noorulbasar Nazari -
Every day I have to do lots of common things so I don't write them, I usually write about special moments such as birthday parties and wedding ceremonies, this give me more energy.
In reply to First post

by Casis Guez Staël MASSALA MAGANGA -
I sometimes wake up at 06:30 am , i pray and i say thank to God .
Then i brush my teeth , eat and go to walk in the park beacause i'm a very solitary person i love to be in a quite place .
In reply to First post

by Akhil Vora -

Prepositions :
- starts with
- tend to
- with
- throughout
- in the evening
- after
- around

Conjunctions :
- and
- while
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- usually
- daily
- also
- then
- overall

Adverbs :
- younger
- favorite
- beautiful
In reply to First post

by Salma Said -

Those day I try to study English. I really work hard to upgrade my english skills.