ESL004 Discussion: Would your rather?

View Make forum posts: 1

Number of replies: 331

Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be able to communicate with animals? Why? Post your response in the class discussion forum. 

In reply to First post

Re: ESL004 Discussion: Would your rather?

by Ayah Mohammed Noaman Atta Alqadasi -
No doubts, I would like to be fluent enough to communicate with people.
In reply to First post

by Arlene Casuyon -
I would rather choose to be fluent in all languages because I believe that no man is island we need to be connected to other people by communicating with them.
In reply to Arlene Casuyon

by sovon Kumar -
You are right.I'm looking for a spoken partner for improve my english fluency
In reply to sovon Kumar

by Baikgantsi Ezekiel Seiso -
This is an amazing platform to connect with orhers. I would rather get in touch with others than to communicate with dumb animals.
In reply to First post

by Julian Mauricio Perez Uribe -
Without hessitation, I would rather be fluent in as many languages I could, so I can create bridges among people from all around the globe. It is bad enough we can not create a peaceful society being humans with a capacity to communicate with each other to bother some other realms like the animal kingdom
In reply to First post

by Sherlyn Virgo -
Of course, I would like to be fluent in all languages to communicate well with variety of people around the world.
In reply to First post

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to First post

by Ana Marie Sophia -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than be able to communicate with animals. Although it’s interesting to be able to speak with animals, I prefer the latter, to be able to understand humans from all races. We may be the same being, but it’s kind of sad to think that we are divided by language. I want to be able to understand other people better.
In reply to First post

by Lailaturahma Binar Risky Maharani -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because If I one day I'd be stranded in another country, I'd be able to talk to the people without any problem.
In reply to First post

by Vlorona Bicaj -
i would rather know all languages and be able to talk to anyone i want.
In reply to First post

by Kidanemaryam Berhe -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than able to communicate with animals. As human being, my daily interactions and communications would be with humans. Moreover, to understand peoples feeling, thoughts and to be understand by others too, I would prefer to be fluent in all languages.
In reply to Kidanemaryam Berhe

by Lamiaa Khalil -
And me would prefer to be fluent in all languages
In reply to First post

by Alyssa Ashley Abenojar -
Be fluent in all languages. Because being fluent in multiple languages has many advantages. It allows you to connect with people from different cultures, explore new opportunities, and broaden your perspective. Plus, it's always impressive to communicate with others in their native language. It's like unlocking a whole new world of possibilities!
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by MARIA GLEZA NABUR -
I would rather be able to communicate with animals than be fluent in all languages. I love animals and being able to understand and communicate with them could create a better relationship with them.
For me, I don't need to be fluent in all languages. I only need a few - my mother tongue, English, and one or more languages to be able to communicate with more people, but not necessarily all languages.
In reply to First post

by Anasimon Hakim -

I would rather to be fluent in all languages If I can. Because I love learning languages. 

In reply to First post

by Asukwo Ubong Eno -
Of course, I would like to be fluent in all languages to communicate well with variety of people around the world.
In reply to First post

by fahmi mitra -
I would like to be fluent in communicating with people. I'd like to share ideas, stories, and experiences.
In reply to First post

by Wilfredo Polo Tirado -
Even though animals do not speak, they can feel and "understand" repeated commands. People need not only to keep in touch with their citizens but we are part of a Global Village so I would rather be fluent in all languages so it is essential to know other cultures and beliefs. Communication is the bridge to avoid being considered a stranger when we visit another country.
In reply to First post

by Margaret Tembo -
I would rather be fluent in all languages. Why, this will help me communicate with all kinds of people.
In reply to First post

by Brilantina Bajcinca -
Without any doubts, I would rather be fluent in all languages, no specific reason other than the joy I find in connecting with people from different cultures and being able tu understand them.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Escaño -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because it would open up a ton of opportunities for me to connect with people all over the world.
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
To be able to be fluent in all languages i think thats a very cool thing to be
In reply to First post

by Najwa Oktavia Zahrah Ningrum -
I would rather be fluent in all languages, for i find the human language a more fascinating thing to converse and understand.
In reply to First post

by chea arun -
I would rather know all languages and be able to talk to anyone i want.
In reply to First post

by Bruno Mwale -
The only way to get things done and get things understandable is to now how to communicate with people and animals.
In reply to First post

by Aizhan Rysbekova -

I’d choose to be fluent in all languages in the world. That just would be awesome. Imagine being able to understand everyone, every video you watch on the internet or traveling and being able to freely communicate with other people with no language barrier. Life would be kind of easier 

In reply to First post

by Lucho Begi -
I would rather be fluent in all languages. Mastering communication across cultures fosters understanding and unity among humans. While conversing with animals would be fascinating, the ability to connect with people globally has profound societal benefits, facilitating cooperation, empathy, and a shared human experience.
In reply to First post

by Fritet Chadia -
Be able to communicate with animals because I'm always curious about what happens in their minds and what actually they try to say especially cats they're smart and brave and I've been reading about them to much which I found that cats scientifically thinking that humans are stupid i laughed so hard after reading that that's why I'm trying to understand them.
In reply to First post

by AMMAR ALI -
Sure, I would rather be able to communicate in as many languages as I can. Because a man learns from birth to death and communicating is the only way to get experience from people from different cultures. That's why I want to learn advanced english to communicate better.
In reply to First post

by AMMAR ALI -
Sure, I would rather be able to communicate in different languages. Because learning other languages and communicating with other people is fun.
In reply to First post

by Yousaf Jamal -
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Melrose Felias -

I am certain, I would rather be fluent in all languages over the ability communicating with animals. Language is universal yet it has its own set of rules per dialect or language. Though, English language is considered lingua franca,  it is not avoidable to meet other people who really can't speak the language of the world so we are left with no choice but to reach out to them using their own language. Perhaps, how beautiful the world could be if all of us understand each other. I would love to understand people and know other cultures through their language- through all the languages that I'm fluent in.

In reply to First post

by Srividya Balasubramaniam -
I would rather be fluent in all languages so I can converse with people from diverse backgrounds and be comfortable with them.
In reply to First post

by Andrea Soto -
I would rather be able to communicate with animals, because they must have another vision about life
In reply to First post

by Nyan Sint -
I would like to communicate with human, not animal. However, l’m not the hater of all creatures.
In reply to First post

by Khulkar Juraeva -
I personally would choose to be fluent in all languages rather than being able to communicate with animals. Although being able to understand and communicate with animals maybe fascinating and even useful in some situations. I believe that being fluent in all languages would provide me with more opportunities and benefits in various aspect of life.
In reply to First post

by Pratiba K -
I would love to communicate fluently with people.
In reply to First post

by Mayra Tinajero -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to be able to go around the world and be able to communicate with different people with dfferent cultures.
In reply to First post

by Majesty Ebong -

Fluent. Especially the london (cockney) accent! Etc innit and all 😅

In reply to First post

by Daffie Edafe -

I’d rather choose to be fluent in as many languages as I could so as to communicate with other people around the world. 

In reply to First post

by Anna Bernadette Barnido -
As much as I would like to communicate with animals, I would rather be fluent in all languages so I could communicate well with other people without hesitation and with confidence.
In reply to First post

by Iram Ahmed -
I'd rather be fluent in all languages as that would enable me to converse and create a strong connect with people around me. Sharing my thoughts and emotions would certainly help me to create a cheerful atmosphere around, where the other person will surely feel encouraged to express himself/herself. It's always better to understand each other and be of some help to others in times of need.
In reply to First post

by Elizabeth Allende -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because having the ability to communicate the same message in different languages is a powerful tool.
In reply to First post

by DENNIS MURITHI -
I prefer being fluent in all languages, besides, we don't communicate with animals anywhere, we just create a mode of communication with them which is not formal or can be taught
In reply to First post

by Heba Adam -
With all means I would rather be fluent in all languages to communicate with people.
In reply to First post

by Zahira Nachat -
If I am a scientist and I need to communicate with animals, then I would go for the capacity to communicate with animals. If not, I would prefer to be able to communicate with all kinds of people.
In reply to First post

by Victor Franco Simancas -

Definitely I'd rather be fluent in all languages or at least some of them that enable me to communicate effectively. I really enjoy talking to people. Furthermore, notwithstanding I love nature, I dislike animals.

In reply to First post

by Kamaldeen Olayinka Suleiman -
I would rather learn and master many languages, so I can communicate my idea with people from different backgrounds.
In reply to First post

by Miftaul jannat Bristy -
It would be amazing to be able to communicate with the animals rather than being fluent in all the languages. Exploring big things and enormous concepts is not always the goal rather gathering little joys as pebbles is the goal. It's not always necessary to connect the dots of materialistic life rather for me it's about collecting meaningful experiences. With one's hard practice and the capability of learning anybody can achieve the goal of learning all the languages or the required ones as it's unnecessary for a human to learn every language. For me being able to understand animals is more like a dream and undoubtedly it'll be a superpower. Being able to understand them and doing good to nature is what morality teaches us.
In reply to First post

by Ambo Upe -

Definitely I'd rather be fluent in all languages to be able to get in touch with other people from different cultural background or nation anywhere in the world. In addition, I'm sure that as human being, we're created on this earth to know and understand each other through communication. A language is a tool of communication. The reason why I'd like to learn advanced english is to communicate more effectively with others.

In reply to First post

by Damián Garrido Casanova -
If I had to choose between being fluent in all languages or being able to communicate with animals, I have to say that I would rather be able to communicate with animals.

Despite being fluent in all languages would be a wonderful skill, being able to communicate with animals would provide a completely different and unique source of information and a new approach on how we understand life itself.

When you think about it, as a species, we have been able to explore a minimum amount of the planet where we live in. We just scratched the surface. Most of this world is completely remote to us, humans. However, there are animals that adapted to those conditions and have been living there for millions of years. Ocean trenches, rainforests, the balance and interactions between all living things. Having the chance to get that point of view, that knowledge, that experience, even though it would be second hand, it would still be priceless and unique.

Being able to communicate with animals would provide a fresh insight on the world from such a different perspective, that it would open a whole new universe of knowledge.
In reply to First post

by Swift Honesty Lauron -
"I would rather be fluent in all languages" is what majority would answer. As stewards of the Earth, extending our understanding with animals will greatly benefit not just the animals, but also us humans. We can learn from them and acquire skills as well. And so, if given a chance that we could effectively communicate with animals, I'll undoubtedly choose it - that way we could create a better world.
In reply to First post

by Aya Salah Gameel -
I rather choose to be able to communicate with animals because their company will be much better than humans.
In reply to First post

by All About Science Cepada -
Yes. Being fluent in all languages means you can communicate each living organisms on earth. With that skill, I would be able to talk to them, understand them and adjust and adapt on how should interact with them.
In reply to First post

by Carl Canja -
I chose to communicate fluently in all languages than communicating to animals,because when you have a good communication skills you respond fluent and make you to communicate better.It is important to know all languages to have a good relation and communication to all people around.
In reply to First post

by Błażej Sygidus -
I belive that being able to speak to animals holds way more value than being fluent in all languages since it's not something we can just learn unlike different languages used by other people.
In reply to First post

by Qodsya Mastour -
I prefer to speak fluently in English language as well Dutch language.
In reply to First post

by DOVENE VENYO -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to be able to communicate with all kinds of people around the world.
In reply to First post

by Muhammad Nouman -
Would you rather work on this issue. If you have had it.
In reply to First post

In reply to First post

by Bip Love -
I would be fluent in all languages rather than to communicate with animals 'cause ........
In reply to First post

by Zyd Genes Albarico -
Yes, I would rather be fluent speaker in all language to communicate others. Communication is very important but understanding each other is valuable.
In reply to First post

by Amanpreet Rana -
I would prefer to be fluent in all languages to communicate with people around the globe. There is so much to learn from each other and it is possible only through communication.
In reply to First post

by Ritu Kaushal -
I would prefer to be able to communicate with animals as it would really be interesting to know about their feelings and emotions. Moreover, I'll learn a unique language. 
In reply to First post

by Mohamed Benelguemar -
I'd like to be fluent in different languages to interact and communicate with others for the seek of knowledge and exchange culture
In reply to First post

by Francis Kitiva -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because we are living in a diverse social cultural backgrounds that needs people to interact harmoniously.
In reply to First post

by Bunga Ayu Januarita -
I was going to say I'd rather be able to communicate with animals but on a second thought I guess it's better to be fluent in all languages. I hope all languages mean ALL languages, including cat language :)
I mean, I'd love to be able to speak with whoever I meet from wherever they are, but I REALLY need to understand my cat sometimes. My cat looked frustrated every time he delivered (what seemed to be, judging by the way he said it) a really important message and I just didn't seem to understand a single thing.
I also want to say sorry to his brother that died after I left him with my family for 3 days because I had to travel far away :(
In reply to First post

by Marnie Perez -
I would rather be able to communicate in different languages. The more languages you speak the more people you can talk to and the more you can learn.
In reply to First post

by Rafael Morotti -
I think we can communicate with animals; we cannot talk to them. However it is not so difficult to understand them. In this way, it would be more profitable to be a super polyglot.
In reply to First post

by STELA FRANCIS -
There are many advantages to learning languages, which allow us to communicate with people from various communities around the world. However, if I had to choose, I would rather learn to communicate with animals because I am curious to discover what is going on in their minds.
In reply to First post

by Tejaswini M -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because it helps to communicate with people so that I can feel confident to visit different places without any hesitation or problems.
In reply to First post

by Parwiz Fazli -
I would rather to be fluent in all language than be able to communicate with animals. And I have several reasons for this. First I am human and I Should talk with living organisms like me and the second is we need each other to live in peace and facilities.
In reply to First post

by Amal Trabelsi -
As we are social beings by nature. I think it is crucial for us to have communication. Therefore, being fluent would open up more discussions. The later if done properly can lead to improvements of many things.
In reply to First post

by Gelgelo Korbaido -
I can be fluent in all languages if I got exposure to languages but I dought to communicte with animals because animalistic can not fully understand human language but by training some instructions and orders you can communicate somehow.
Thank you.
In reply to First post

by Gelgelo Korbaido -
I would rather to be fluent in all languages if I get an exposure for languages but I dought to communicate with animals because animals can't understand human language but you can train them some commands and signes to communicate somehow.
In reply to First post

by And Leicah Grace Mendiola -
I would rather be fluent in all the languages because I believe that communication is the best way that people get in touch with each other no matter what race you’re in.
In reply to First post

by HANANE AZOUD -
I would love to be fluent in all languages to gain more opportunities in this world, like finding a job and communicating with people from different countries.
In reply to First post

by M.Abdallah Edimo -
I would simply like to be able to communicate in english wiht others , an to understand what people can tell in the real life !
In reply to First post

by Eden Amata -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to be able to connect, communicate and understand many people in different countries because being fluent in all languages equips us with the skills and knowledge to engage meaningfully with the global community, navigate cultural nuances, and forge deep connections across linguistic and geographical boundaries.
In reply to First post

by Abubeker Asefa Aman -

In my opinion choosing from this question is difficult cause both of them has their own unique features that differentiate them but I would like to choose fluency on that of communicating with people by using different languages.

In reply to First post

by Shakina Begam S -
I would like to be fluent in communication to connect me with people effectively. I can use any signs or symbols to communicate with animals but to relate the man's emotions, the languages play an important role. If I am fluent in a language, I will make a bond with them easily.
In reply to First post

by Shrestha Ashok -
I want to be fluent in all language and make life happy and easy communicating with nice minds.
In reply to First post

by Gebrewahid Tsige Gerezgiher -
I want to be fluent in all languages, but practically it is impossible to be fluent in all languages.
In reply to First post

by Anna Profetissa Lim -
I'd prefer to be able to communicate with animals. While being fluent in all languages would be incredibly useful for communication with people from diverse backgrounds, being able to communicate with animals opens up a whole new realm of understanding and connection with the natural world. Imagine being able to understand the needs, emotions, and experiences of animals, fostering deeper relationships and potentially contributing to conservation efforts. Plus, the ability to communicate with animals could lead to invaluable insights into their behavior and well-being, benefiting both humans and the animal kingdom.
In reply to First post

by Jonh Lery A. Ramirez -
Oh, that's tough choice! But if I had to choose, I'd probably opt for being fluent in all languages. Imagine the possibilities! I could travel anywhere in the world and communicate effortlessly, learn about diverse cultures directly from the people who live them, and make friends from all walks of life. It would also allow me to read books, watch movies, and listen to music in their original languages, which would be amazing!

Communicating with animals would definitely be fascinating, and it would provide incredible insights into the animal kingdom. But considering the potential for human connection and cultural understanding, I'd lean towards fluency in all languages.
In reply to First post

by a Das -
Although being able to communicate with animals seems like an interesting idea to me, but I'd prefer being fluent in all languages. It could turn out to be useful during emergencies.
In reply to First post

by fahim liaquat -
I would rather be able to communicate with animals. Being able to understand and communicate with animals would open up a whole new realm of possibilities in terms of understanding the world around us. Animals have so much wisdom and knowledge that we could learn from, and being able to communicate with them would allow for a deeper connection and potentially even help to improve the way we interact with them. Additionally, being able to talk to animals would also be a really unique and special skill that could set me apart from others.
In reply to First post

by Faith Chulu Chungu -
I would rather be fluent in all languages so that I can communicate with others.
In reply to First post

by Sandeep Verma -
I would like to be fluent in all the languages. It would be a great acheivement to speak in different dialect as it would help me to understand and connect with any person in the world emotionally.
In reply to First post

by Erica Budoy -
As interesting and tempting it is to be able to communicate with animals, I would rather be fluent with all languages since I have always desired to understand other people's perspective and beliefs which is only possible through if I am adept in speaking various languages in communicating with other people.
In reply to First post

by MATTHEW DIMAANDAL -
Communicating with anyone around the world without the language barrier would be an awesome achievement but being able to communicate with animals with no definite language is definitely a bigger opportunity on its own. Being a fluent speaker in a language that you might not be able to communicate with is useless compared to the opportunity of being able to communicate with less intelligent life forms like animals. By being able to communicate with animals, we can further expand the knowledge that we humans could not attain such as predicting earthquake due to some animals being able to sense such natural disasters. Learning every language is hard and harder to master but is not impossible, but being able to communicate with animals is something that we can only dream of.
In reply to First post

by Kashish Vohra -
In reply to First post

by R M -
absolutely i would like to be fluent in all languages to be connected with others from over sides of the world and to be up to dated with all things are going around me .. in addition i need languages to more study and i cannot find all information i need and variety of recourses without being fluent in languages
In reply to First post

by Meriem Hannour -

I would rather be fluent in all languages because i want to speak with different people in the world and I like that.

In reply to First post

by Rahmet Awol -
Of course, I would like to be fluent in all languages!
In reply to First post

by Gedeon Derick NTOUNTA -
The choice is clear between both! I'd rather prefer to be fluent in all languages because that would allow me explore so mony horizons without any language barrier and learn from other people's cultures.
I think communication is the kye to all gates and this results from the knowledge of languages!!!
In reply to First post

by firefly wings -
Yes without doubt. i really want to be fluent in all languages to bringup a great bond with all human beings who are surrounding me.
In reply to First post

by Decoyna, Juanita Kane Sangao. -
Choosing between being fluent in all languages and being able to communicate with animals is a matter of personal preference and depends on individual interests and values.

Being fluent in all languages would allow someone to connect with people from diverse cultures around the world, fostering understanding, empathy, and cooperation. It could open up endless opportunities for travel, work, and relationships, as language barriers would no longer be an obstacle.

On the other hand, being able to communicate with animals could offer a unique and profound connection to the natural world. It could deepen our understanding of animals' behaviors, emotions, and needs, potentially leading to advancements in animal welfare, conservation efforts, and our overall relationship with the environment.

Ultimately, the choice between these two abilities comes down to whether one values human connections and cultural exchange or a deeper connection to the natural world and its inhabitants. Both options offer distinct advantages and would greatly enrich someone's life in different ways.
In reply to First post

by Jane Robite -
Of course I would like to be able to communicate with people.
In reply to First post

by Francis Xavier Ruiz -
I do love animals, since they are also created by our LORD Jesus. But for me, I would rather be able to talk in various languages. Because that will help me communicate to foreign people. And also, it is an advantage to have that ability to be fluent in all lingos.
In reply to First post

by Rubyna Begum -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than able to communicate with animals. As human being, my daily interactions and communications would be with humans. Moreover, to understand peoples feeling, thoughts and to be understand by others too, I would prefer to be fluent in all languages.
In reply to First post

by Insha Qureshi -

I would rather be fluent in all languages because human survival depends on mutual understanding and effective communication is one of the best ways to win people and become friends of each other. On the other hand, animals know only one language of communication which is 'Love'. So becoming fluent in all the languages will only help to foster better relationships with people and animals too. 

In reply to First post

by Jennifer Grupo -
Definitely i would befluent in all languages because it is important to learn different languages for communication in all parts of the world
In reply to First post

by Bouchta Ouabbi -
I'd rather be fluent in multiple languages and communicate with different people as possible.
In reply to First post

by Maryam Shafiq -
I would like to be fluent in all languages because I want to enhance my communication skills for good interaction with world that would not be possible without learning languages
In reply to First post

by Adiva Hossain -
As fascinating as a conversation with an animal would be, I would rather be fluent in all languages. Being fluent in all languages would let me connect with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
In reply to First post

by Yasir Ahmad Muhammadi -
Definitely, I would rather be fluent in all languages to better communicate with the people from various cultures.
In reply to First post

by zidouri anfel -
i would be fluent in all languages because my futur profession need to communicate with others and understand them
In reply to First post

by MD SHOJIB MONDOL -
I can actually speak roughly several languages, but only love and care for animals,Not in conversation with them.
In reply to First post

by Sudipto Das -
Yess,,I would like to be fluent in all languages. It is because it can create bridges among various people
In reply to First post

by Salwa Haboubi -
I would rather be fluent in languages because it allowed me to depth my knowledge and extent notably my culture. konwing other languages is a useful and essential means to be connected to people from all over the world. I look also forward to learning the sign language.
In reply to First post

by Analou Magallanes -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than be able to communicate with animals. In simple terms, I would love to interact with people from any part of the world, as well as be interested in getting to know their culture. Communicating with animals, on the other hand, sounds uninteresting.
In reply to First post

by Giacomo Schiavolin -
without doubt i would choose to be fluent in all languages because I believe that comunication is the most important value in a species
In reply to First post

by JULIUS ESCALA -
Communicating with animals is a nice idea, though I would prefer to choose talking to my kind, especially other races around the globe.
In reply to First post

by Axxhya ap07 -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because I would love to interact with people of different races and know their culture and get to know people from different parts of the world
In reply to First post

by Filmon Tsegay -
I'd rather be fluent in languages that way can come move around the world and work easily as well as have a deeper understanding of the world - its cultures, history and different countries' way of life.
In reply to First post

by Rocelyn Tam-is -
I’d rather choose to be fluent in all languages because being fluent in all languages means that I will be able to express my thoughts and effectively communicate with people worldwide.
In reply to First post

by Euphine Kemuma -

I would like to be fluent enough for ease of communication with people.

In reply to First post

by Cheikh Sow -
For sure I would rather prefer to be fluent in all languages than to be able to communicate with animals. Because being fluent in languages gives me lot of opportunities to boost my career by developing skills instead of communicating with animals that will not help me.
In reply to First post

by tsigabu hailemariam -
I want to be fluent in all languages rather than communicate with animals.
In reply to First post

by Sittie Aidah Para -
Yes I would really loved too if I have also the same frequency with the animals so that I can talk and understand them also
In reply to First post

by Kanchan Mishra -
I would rather prefer to be fluent in all the languages instead of being able to communicate with animals as it will be a plus point for me and will give me many opportunities in my future which will help me in building my career
In reply to First post

by Orange Mw -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than be able to communicate with animals because being fluent in all languages would enable seamless communication with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures around the world.
In reply to First post

by Omar Sayed -
In reply to First post

by Rehab Elbassal -
Yes, I would rather to be fluent in language to communicate with people. also I like to communicate with birds
In reply to First post

by Shaymaa Ashoush -
I’d rather to be fluent in all languages in order to be able communicate with all nationalities because my dream is traveling all the world so when i travel any country i’d be confident while talking .

And also knowing all languages or even more one language that would be useful for more opportunities in international companies , of course must be have experience.

In regards to communicate with animals, i wouldn’t rather that because the best thing that you treats animals with feelings and looking and that so enough .

In reply to First post

by Nawazish Ali -
"My preference leans towards mastering all languages. The ability to converse in every human tongue would not just facilitate profound connections with individuals globally, but it would also open doors to an extensive range of cultures, literary works, and philosophical ideas. It's akin to possessing a master key to the vast treasure trove of human knowledge and insight."
In reply to First post

by Umair Afraz -
Fluent in all languages because i would love to explore more about this World, different peopled and their Cultures.
In reply to First post

by carla pagtabunan -

I would rather be fluent in all lwnguage for me to expand my knowlefge in different aspects. I like to talk with different ethnicity, and be lost on my own different kind of words and i think ill be learn something that i can treasure.

In reply to First post

by Vinay Kose -
i think i would choose to be fluent in all languages so that i can read and understand books written in different languages ,it will give me idea of what those authors imagined and thought of the world .i want to know their worldview, their life and all those things that impacted them so that i can feel their emotions at that time and connect with them as a human being even though they were from different timeline .
In reply to First post

by Mohammad Basir Naziri -
To be honest with you, it is difficult to be fluent in all languages, but we can learn some of them in instance, so we can connect and communicate with the people easier and in a proper way.
In reply to First post

by Ankit Singh -
As a learner, I would prefer to be able to communicate with animals. While being fluent in all languages would certainly be advantageous for connecting with people from diverse backgrounds, being able to communicate with animals opens up an entirely different realm of understanding and connection with the world around us.

Animals are fascinating creatures with their own languages, behaviors, and perspectives. Being able to communicate with them would not only enhance our ability to care for and understand them better but also potentially lead to breakthroughs in various fields such as veterinary medicine, animal behavior, and conservation.

Moreover, the ability to converse with animals would offer a unique and enriching experience, allowing me to explore the natural world in a deeper and more meaningful way. It would provide insights into their needs, emotions, and experiences, fostering a greater sense of empathy and interconnectedness with all living beings.

In summary, while being fluent in all languages would be beneficial for human interactions, the ability to communicate with animals offers a profound and enriching connection to the natural world that I find incredibly compelling and valuable as a learner.
In reply to First post

by Elohor Egbordi -

I believe I would rather be able to communicate with animals as that is a superpower indeed. Being able to speak all languages means that I’ll never have a moment of quiet whenever I’m in the  company of others and I wouldn’t want that. 

In reply to First post

by Kiran Rafiq -
Yes, I would like to be as fluent as I could.
Without hesitation, I would communicate with foreigners, as well as those whose native language is English.
Now I am damn sure I am a good speaker
In reply to First post

by asma ali -
of course i would like to be fluent in all languages.
In reply to First post

by Mansi Deshpande -
I would prefer to communicate with animals. I love animals and it would also help me to understand them better.
I would also love to be fluent in all languages as it gives me an advantage to connect and communicate better will people.
We need a balance in the nature by co-existing in harmony.
In reply to First post

by Jennifer Z -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to communicate with people around the world because I would learn many things which I don't know and open my eyes.
In reply to First post

by Jennifer Z -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to communicate with people who are around the world, I would learn many things I don't know and open my eyes.
In reply to First post

by Abbos Shirinov -
Although being able to communicate with animals is tempting, being fluent in all languages is the one I would choose.
In reply to First post

by tiniyaniaina Azhar -
As someone who loves to learn about culture around the world, I would rather be fluent in all languages than be able to communicate with animals. As we all know, not every information on Google is detailed enough so if I want to learn about a culture it is best to learn directly with the native people. If I fluent in all languages it's going to be so beneficial to me.
In reply to First post

by Loriza Lyn Aballe- Espadilla -

I would rather be fluent in all languages that be able to talk to animals so that I can communicate to different people around the world.

In reply to First post

by Ratiba Attou -
I would like to be fluent in all languages to communicate with people from different places and countries to share my opinions ,my culture..... and there would be no struggles to share my experiences and express my self as i want
In reply to First post

by Bhumika . -
I would rather be fluent in as many languages as possible because it will open a door to endless opportunities in my life.
In reply to First post

by Maira Torres -
I would prefert to speak different language because I could enjoy traveling around the world and engagin in extensive conversations, exchanging culture or simply enjoying the moment. That would be incredible.
In reply to First post

by Hannah Faye Requilman -

I know a lot of people would say that they would rather be fluent in all languages than to be able to talk to animals but for me it is the other way around because I love animals. I want to be able to understand them and know their stories just like us people they also have their own stories. 

In reply to First post

by Thair Thin Zar Oo -

As a human in the living things world, I would rather try to fluent in all language because we are the man living in the communities to communicate with each other.

In reply to First post

by tomas tamborini -
I would rather be fluent in all languages, I believe that it would be much more impactful in my daily life than having the ability to communicate with animals.
In reply to First post

by Varsha Dharmagari -
I would choose to communicate with animals because I feel like I don't really need all of the languages in the world. I am pretty sure that some 4-5 languages will be enough for me to live happily. So, I chose to communicate with animals, which is one of the most pretty and coolest things ever.
In reply to First post

by Edul Hailu -
Certainly, l would like to be fluent enough to communicate with people.
In reply to First post

by Nyan Min Htet -
I would definitely like to be fluent in all languages to communicate and share cultural experiences with all around the world.
In reply to First post

by A Hind -
I would rather be fluent in all languages so that I can communicate read and write without problems
In reply to First post

by Ioana Gheorghiu -
I would like to be fluent in all languages. I miss my social life, so it would be a better way to approach other people.
Don't get me wrong, i really love animals.
In reply to First post

by Tobiloba Akinsola -
I’d rather be fluent in all languages to be able to connect with different people around the world. That way I’ll be able to express my self better in any region. 
In reply to First post

by Tobiloba Akinsola -
I’d rather be fluent in all languages to be able to connect with different people around the world. That way I’ll be able to express my self better in any region. 
In reply to First post

by Soledad Quiñelen -
I can't choose.
I love animals. My favorites are: Big cats, domestic cats, dogs and horses. I think it would be great to be able to communicate with them , specifically when they feel sick, sometimes it is not easy to know when they feel unwell. But I would love to be fluent in all languages too, because it's nice to meet people from other countries, and share experiences easily. 
In reply to First post

by Thamasha Dissanayake -

I would rather be able to communicate with animals than fluent in all languages. Because we won’t able to land all the countries in the world. So we can learn some basic languages to communicate with people we meet. But if we can talk with animals we can use that talent to save them from many diseases. It’s more kind of a good thing to all the living beings i guess. And also we are surrounded by many animals than the people who speaks different languages we can’t speak. 

In reply to First post

by Aswanth M -
Without any doubt I would rather choose to be fluent in all languages then able to communicate with animals .it will helps me to connect with people all around the globe and to know each others
In reply to First post

by Dinky Arora -
Without a single doubt , I would rather choose to be multilingual so that I can communicate fantastically and be able to interact as much as I can.
In reply to First post

by ASADBEK KODIRJONOV -
Absolutely, I would prefer to speak naturally as it is the chance to interact with native people and actually it can give a sense of satisfaction.
In reply to First post

by Idk Rahmadanik -

I would rather be fluent in as many languages as I could. It is because by being polyglot, you will get many advantages such as wide range of job opportunity, also read and watch any media without waiting a week release for subtitle.

In reply to First post

by Denisa Orlíková -

I would choose the ability to communicate with animals.

Despite the limited shared vocabulary, humans have a remarkable capacity to understand one another. We can interpret a myriad of non-verbal signals and deduce meanings from gestures and imagery. At the core of our interactions lie fundamental emotions and needs, which transcend the necessity of words. A simple glance or smile can suffice to convey happiness or offer solace, allowing us to empathize and intuit the needs of others through our collective human experience. Although we may occasionally discern emotions such as joy or distress in animals, our interpretations are prone to error. The power to transcend the barriers between human and animal perceptions, to truly comprehend their view of the world, would be transformative.

In reply to First post

by Sweden Sajonia -
Yes, being fluent in all languages would be incredibly useful.
In reply to First post

by Maram. Nasreldeen -
I'd love to be fluent in as much languages as I can, I want to travel and be able to connect with people
In reply to First post

by Rizaldo . -

Big yes!! I would rather to be fluent in all languages, it because I love to be learn some new languages and I think I'm a language enthusiast 

In reply to First post

by Nour Bel arbi -
Without thinking, I would like to be fluent in all languages, because I love learning languages and I like to communicate well with variety of people around the world .
In reply to First post

by Mon Mon Kyaw . -
Of course I'll choose to communicate with animals.  I love pet and nature.  I'm an introvert person, may be, that's why I felt uncomfortable to communicate with people.
In reply to First post

by Eclessia Gloria -
I rather be fluent in all language, I think it have more merits than the other choice
In reply to First post

by Lautaro Barro Moglia -
I'd prefer to be able to communicate with anyone in the world, as I believe it to be one of the most useful abilities one can have.
In reply to First post

by Pratap Sharma Kattel -
I would choose to be fluent in all languages of the world. That will give me an access in understanding the life of fellow inhabitants around the globe.
In reply to First post

by Chamodya Dassanayaka -
I would like to be fluent enough in all languages to communicate with people
In reply to First post

by Raquel Fernandez -
Im not really sure about which option i like the most. Both of them could be really useful in different ways
In reply to First post

by Gellian Fallasgon -
I would like to be fluent enough in all languages to communicate with people
In reply to First post

by Edul Hailu -
Certainly , I would rather be fluent in as many languages I could, so I can create bridges among people from all around the globe. It is bad enough we can not create a peaceful society being humans with a capacity to communicate with each other to bother some other realms like the animal kingdom
In reply to First post

by jean marchie Jumamoy -

I would rather be fluent in all languages, because it will be easier for me to communicate with other race and it will also help me to understand their culture. 

In reply to First post

by Md. Ashfaq Ullah -

I would rather be fluent in English only. As it's the most spoken language in the world. So fluency in English will open a lots of new opportunities globally for me 

In reply to First post

by ZOGO Lorenz Solène Kocou -
I would like to be able to speak all languages because the greatest barrier to unity humanity is language.
In reply to First post

by dosso djoman -
I would rather learn English because it is widely spoken around the world, making it valuable for travel, work opportunities, accessing global information, and connecting with people from diverse backgrounds.
In reply to First post

by Sri Dewi Sukma Ayu -
I would being fluent in all languages because I believe it can enhance my career prospects and academic pursuits. I could pursue international opportunities, work with multicultural teams, and access a broader range of resources, information, and perspectives.
In reply to First post

by Rodlin Moncoeur -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to communicate with people depending on their nationality.
In reply to First post

by Emmanuel Oladipo -
I'll rather be fluent in all languages because animals also communicate in a language so this implies that I'll be able to communicate with animals.
In reply to First post

by Anjali Gaur -
I would personally like to be able to communicate with animals. Men are capable of communicating in various ways with each other. On the contrary, Animals are unheard living beings. Being able to communicate with them, I'd be very happy to understand their joys and sorrows, help them when they are in need and make the world a better place for them. The Mother Earth belongs to all living beings equally, Humans just tend to be more organised and developed from mind, thus can find an infinite number of ways to understand each other and become better. Animals need our support and love to coexist with us happily. Hence, I'd choose being able to talk to animals.
In reply to First post

by Asma Mostefa benhamida -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to communicate well with variety of people around the world.
In reply to First post

by Riya Rathore -
I'd rather be able to communicate with animals because knowing a global language is good enough to be able to communicate with people but if I get to talk to animals I'd be able to delve into another realm, I would love to know how dogs feel when they are patted, I'd love to listen to a bird's struggle of building a nest so I'd definitely go with the later option.
In reply to First post

by Mar H. -

Although I love animals a lot, I would choose to be fluent in all languages. The reason why is that I've always been fascinated by the different languages spoken around the world, and learning a new language opens countless number of possibilities. In addition to exposing you to whole new cultures and customs.

In reply to First post

by Sumrah Alkareem -

I would rather like to learn all languages to communicate with different people in different countries.

In reply to First post

by Sumrah Alkareem -
I would rather like to be fluent in all languages to become able to communicate with different people in the world
In reply to First post

by Grace Cayao -

I’d go for the latter, at the present moment I do not think it is possible even with all technology and years of research to communicate clearly with animals. Imagine the sudden leap in research and countless practical purpose of having the skill, on a side note you can learn foreign language to make the decision more tolerable.

Learning all forms of language is more achievable in this lifetime, communicating with animals is just plain impossible.

I shall take the road less taken here. 

In reply to First post

by Ghalya Mohamed -
I'd like to be fluent in all languages to be able to communicate with a lot of people.
In reply to First post

by Salmane Lmaimouni -

I would rather be fluent in all languages because it would allow me to connect with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences around the world. This skill could open up endless opportunities for meaningful interactions, collaboration, and understanding among different communities.

In reply to First post

by Jean Bernard Francois -

As far as communicating is concerned, I would rather be fluent in widely spoken languages. As human we interact with each other not only by gesture, but also by speaking, which requires a certain level of fluency. That fluency is acquired by learning. In the other hand, we are most likely interacting with animals by gesture, which does not require any fluency, because this is not something you learn. 

In reply to First post

by Mahmood Bayani -
Absolutely, I would rather be fluent in all languages, so that I can communicate with people from a different background in the globe.
In reply to First post

by Nestor Fermin -
I would rather be fluent in all languages to understand the world. Through this, I could be of help to influence people for peace.
In reply to First post

by Nopphan Sukom -

I would rather be fluent in all languages because it is necessary to communicate with other human beings in order to accomplish things in life

In reply to First post

by Arshin Thakur -
As enticing as it sounds to be able to communicate with animals, knowing and understanding what the dogs say when they bark or howl, or what the cat says when it purrs is definitely intresting but I would rather be fluent in all the languages across the globe. As it will not only diminish the linguistic differences amongst fellow beings but also create a sense of belonging wherever you travel. Having language proficiency brings about a different
level of self confidence. Being fluent in all languages will bridge the gap created by national and/or regional boundaries thus putting an end to linguistic disparities and inequalities. Therefore, I would much rather be proficient in all languages across the globe than be able to communicate with animals.
In reply to First post

by Roya Sayyad -

I would rather to be fluent in all languages of the world. Because it is the best option plus I don’t have a good relationship with animals. 

In reply to First post

by Hernan Ysrael Pelino -

Without hessitation, I would rather be fluent in as many languages I could, so I can create bridges among people from all around the globe. It is bad enough we can not create a peaceful society being humans with a capacity to communicate with each other to bother some other realms like the animal kingdom

In reply to First post

by rahel hadera -
I would rather communicate with aminals than be fluent in all languages.First of all ,I can communicate with other groups of people through an interpreter.Therofore I don’t need to be fluent in all language.I want to communicate with animals, becuase they don’t speak like human beings. That’s why we don’t understand them,by being able to communicate.I can help the animals and humans to understand each other and contributes to a research to make the earth more harmony and peace.
In reply to First post

by Rini Fitriani -
Yes, I prefer to learn different languages ​​to be able to communicate with foreigners
In reply to First post

by Jonathan Catindig -
I would rather be fluent in all languages since as human beings we need to interact and communicate with our kind. Though the ability to communicate with animals is rare and can be considered a special skill the ability to speak all languages breaks down barriers and builds connection with different kinds of people.
In reply to First post

by pk ismail -
I would like to be fluent in language to communicate well with fellow beings.
In reply to First post

by pk ismail -
I would like to be fluent in language to communicate well with fellow beings.
In reply to First post

by Supriya Shinde -
Of course,I would like to be fluent in all languages, being fluent in all languages could enhance communication with people worldwide, fostering understanding and connection
In reply to First post

by Shalini M -

Yeah, I wanted to be natural and fluent in my communication skills. I want to be confident while speaking English 

In reply to First post

by Denzel Chrish Bije -
I would be fluent in all languages. Because imagine the mountains of literature you could read, poems, academic papers and to mention the benefits of understanding everyone in any language.
In reply to First post

by Pape Charles NDIAYE -

Well, I need to be able to communicate in many languages because I am a citizen of the world and I wanna be in every where in the earth. 

In reply to First post

by Oluwatoyin Aderibigbe -
I would rather prefer being fluent in all languages because languages are necessities for effective communication. After all, we are in the world of men
In reply to First post

by martina catini -
I’d rather be fluent in all languages because I think it’d be beautiful to be able to speak and create connections between people all over the world. To be able to speak with animals could be interesting but I’m afraid of too many of them!
In reply to First post

by Janoer Tomabiene -

I would rather choose to be fluent in all languages because this is the best way to communicate with other people in the world and not to the extent that I be able to communicate with animals. I have my own interest regarding animals, but it's no need to me to learn their language too. 

In reply to First post

by Amel Hammoudi -
I would prefer to be able to communicate with animals for some reason, first, English now became a world language and it's nearly spoken by all countries in the world, so , communicating by English is enough for me. In the other hand, being able to communicate with animals is something unique that person wishes to have oneday.
In reply to First post

by Tanu Wadaskar -
If I get a chance to choose between the above two options, I would definitely go for the second one.
I think nowadays animals are way better than humans. I would love to be able to communicate with them and know about their feelings, their thoughts about humans and their present activities.
It would be great, if I ever get a chance to communicate with them.
In reply to First post

by Jose Luis Perez -

i'd rather to be fluent in all languages, as a business process improvement consultant my job would be easier since I'd be able to gather all business requirements with higher precission. 

In reply to First post

by Shenali Dias -

I prefer to be fluent in all languages . It doesn't matter even animals have an unique language .

In reply to First post

by charis tsen -
Definitely i would rather be fluent in all languages, so i have a better understanding of people all over the world
In reply to First post

by Mahek Bogavat -

I would like to be able to communicate with animals because I love being around them and helping or taking care of them makes me happy also being able to speak tons of languages is quite common I feel like so that's why I would rather want to be able to communicate with animals.

In reply to First post

by Maria Chiara Morselli -
I would rather be fluent in every existing language as this is my dream :D but also the idea of being able to communicate with animals is a great one. Perhaps people would understand that all animals have feelings and can feel the pain as humans do...
In reply to First post

by Silvère Fuseau -
I would rather be able to communicate with animals, they probably have many things to share and a myriad of secrets to disclose.
In reply to First post

by Nneka Eze -
Human-to-human communication is central to our experience on this planet. Mastering that could be truly transformative, even if a fun skill like talking to animals has its own appeal. I prefer being fluent in all languages.
In reply to First post

by Faiza Ibrahim Dazie -
If I could talk to animals, that would be preferable. Being able to talk with animals offers up a whole new realm of knowledge and connection with the natural world, even if being fluent in all languages would be extremely helpful for communicating with people from other cultures. Because of their distinct viewpoints and insights, animals can teach us a lot about the environment and how other species interact with us here on Earth. Furthermore, communicating with animals may benefit conservation initiatives and enhance animal welfare.
In reply to First post

by Marwa Bougherara -
It is quite interesting to get the chance to talk and understand animals to get to know their way of communication in a different way than we do. But, I surely would rather be fluent in languages to communicate with others from various countries. Simply because I interact more with humans in daily basis.
In reply to First post

by Richard Naval Ballesteros -
I value fluency in all languages over communication with animals. Since my daily interactions revolve around fellow humans, mastering multiple languages enhances my ability to understand and connect with people, fostering mutual understanding effectively.
In reply to First post

by Loris Bosco -
I would like to be fluent not in all languages, but in 3/4, except my native language and this because I hate when people speak and don’t understand a single word.
In reply to First post

by Priyanka Rawal -
I am curious to learn different languages and speak with everyone as per their accent. As human beings, we live on the same planet with different languages and cultures, which creates differences between us. I want to create an environment where I am able to identify as human, regardless of my cast or culture.
In reply to First post

by Osman Halidu -
Communicating with people is a blessing ,and it’s what I will ought to do.
In reply to First post

by ROSARIA SEIDITA -
I would like be fluent in all languages, in that way I be able to communicate with all person I'll meet around the world. The ability of speeching several languages is essential to be understood and to give or receive help in other countries.
About animal is not matter which languages we talk, there will be a way to communicate with them and they will discover a way to communicate with us. I have a dog and everyday I talk with him and I strongly know he understands me.
In reply to First post

by Taoufik Jlil -
If I were to choose, I would rather be able to communicate with animals. While being fluent in all languages would be incredibly useful for global communication, being able to understand and communicate with animals would offer a unique perspective on the world and potentially unlock valuable insights into nature and animal behavior. Additionally, the ability to communicate with animals could lead to advancements in veterinary care, animal conservation efforts, and potentially even deepen our understanding of human-animal relationships.
In reply to First post

by Nourhan AbdAllah -

I'd rather be fluent in all languages, because I would love to read all books in the language they were written in, not the translated versions.

In reply to First post

by Blessing koko -
I would like to be fluent in all languages because it gives me a vast opportunity to be able to interact with other cultures and people and to have better understanding of whatever situation or society I find myself in
In reply to First post

by Lutfiansyah Mpd -

i would rather be a fluent in languages to be able  to communicate across the countries

In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
I would rather be fluent in all languages so that if I wanted to communicate with others all around the world I could and maybe get out of some sticky situations
In reply to First post

by Anna David -

I would choose to be fluent to all languages because at the first place of taking of this course is to improve my skill in every languages.

In reply to First post

by Baruna Neupane -
It would be great to be able to communicate with different people from different countries. Fluency in various languages would certainly be helpful in learning people’s culture and traditions. But being able to talk to animals would be pretty cool too.
In reply to First post

by Tetónio António Tomo -
I would rather be fluent in all languages so I would be able to talk with people from all over the world.
In reply to First post

by Akeem Hassan -
I would love to be fluent in the most common languages to be able to communicate well and bridge the gap between myself and other people.
In reply to First post

by Bacha Gutu -
I do like to be fluent enough in all languages. Because, I am very interested to clearly communicate with all people's come from all region of the glob.
In reply to First post

by Francesca Sanza -
Altough I would love to be able to communicate with animals, especially with my beloved dogs and my little black cat, and see what they think of me, I'd rather be fluent in all languages cause I'm a curious person and I like to understand everything someone near to me says and, everytime I meet foreign people, I have the urge to talk to them about their cultures and everything related to their country, so I need to be able to communicate with humans and, in order to do this, I have to be fluent in all languages. This has always fascinated me.
In reply to First post

by Md.Mahadi Hossion Joy -
I would like to be fluent enough to communicate with all people around the world. I think this will give me a opportunity to see the unseen,to know the unknown & to explore the interesting belief of mankind.
In reply to First post

by Angel Veloria -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than to communicate with animals. It is because I will use my fluency in all languages in taking care of the animals. I may not communicate with animals but at least I can do something for them.
In reply to First post

by Shubham Khettry -
I think I would choose interacting with human beings over to engage with animals any day. The reason behind this choice, simply, is that, I think animals would not be that interested in talking to me when they have so many 'like-minded' peers, if you know what I mean. I would like to go for fluency in all the languages on the face of the Earth. To me, the journey of discovering the human minds living at different corners of the world would be a journey more interesting than any other.
In reply to First post

by Maricris Monter-Cuares -
I'd rather be fluent to speak and communicate to everyone than speak to animals, because speaking to them is like filling in the jar and never get it filled. Communicating to people and be understood is all that matters.
In reply to First post

by charmaine cerebo -
I would rather be fluent in all languages so I can communicate with different nationalities and learn different cultures. With that I would be able to easily communicate and relate myself with other people.
In reply to First post

by Meseret Ejigu -
I would like to have fluent in all languages
In reply to First post

by Samantha Dipinto -
I'd definitely go for fluency in all languages, because enables you to communicate with everyone all around the world, and in this way I wouldn't have issues and misunderstandings with travelling and working abroad.
In reply to First post

by Sri Harshini Geethika Yalamati -
I would rather be fluent in all languages because we have to transfer or express information/ideas through a particular and understandable languages.
In reply to First post

by Deborah Eluagu -
I'd rather be fluent in all languages as this would bridge the gap in communication with people from different countries, resulting into better communication and understanding.
In reply to First post

by Joan De Leon -
I would like to be fluent in English, to communicate very well with other people
In reply to First post

by Joshua Jegede -
Communication is essential, having to express oneself in manifold languages is self fulfilling
In reply to First post

by Wegdan Faisal -

Of course I would rather be fluent in all languages, It gives that feeling of satisfaction and confidence it's something so priceless to me. 

In reply to First post

by Carrie Panumpang -
I would rather be fluent in all the languages to be able to communicate and break the language barrier between me and other people from different country, to be able to learn and understand their ways of living.
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
I think that speaking every language is just more peactical
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
I think that speaking every language is just more practical
In reply to First post

by Abdellah boumzour -
Greetings to all of you, I prefer to be fluent in all languages, to be able to communicate with others in their own language.
In reply to First post

by Tijani Fathia -
Yes I will like to speak fluent in English to be able to communicate with my colleagues and friends
In reply to First post

by Danica Castillote -

Be fluent with different languages, of course communication with different languages is more essential than communicating with animals. Why? Because we're not animals, we should know how to communicate with other languages for the better future.

In reply to First post

by Muska Barakzai -
Genuinely, I'd prefer to be fluent in all the languages because its fun to be a social person
In reply to Muska Barakzai

by Hassan Hesham -
You are right.I'm looking for a spoken partner for improve my english fluency
In reply to First post

by Cassandra Mae Gatdula -
Mastering fluency in all languages undoubtedly holds great allure. Nevertheless, personally, I would opt for the ability to communicate with animals. My affinity for animals, especially with the presence of pets within my household, fuels this preference. I often find it challenging to understand their signals, and body languages, particularly when they are unwell. The prospect of being able to directly converse with them would alleviate this difficulty, enabling me to inquire about their well-being and provide appropriate care.
In reply to First post

by Danica Castillote -
Be fluent in all languages of course, we people must know how to communicate well with other's. To connect and learned different culture for us to be able to help each and everyone's.
In reply to First post

by Reilven Lauayan -
I would rather be fluent in akk languages because Being fluent in all languages would allow effective communication with diverse cultures and enhance travel, business, and understanding. Communicating with animals could deepen our connection with nature, improve animal welfare, and contribute to scientific research. Personal values and interests determine the preferred choice.
In reply to First post

by Amadou BARRY -
Definitely, I would like to be able to communicate fluently with people in their languages rather than communicating with animals.
In reply to First post

by Luís Notisso -
I would rather be able to communicate with animals. I wish I could get to know about the feelings of animals and to know what would they like to change in the world. I believe that they have feelings and they have things that they would like to tell to human beings.
In reply to First post

by Vanessa Saide -
Of course, I would to be fluent enough to speak English with everyone
In reply to First post

by Yassir Mas3od -
For me, no doubt, i'll choose to communicate with animals, because it's something that can't be learnt like languages
In reply to First post

by Abhishek Bisht -
I would choose to be fluent in all languages. Being able to communicate with people from all over the world opens up countless opportunities for connection, understanding, and collaboration. While communicating with animals would be fascinating, the ability to bridge cultural and linguistic divides could have a more significant impact on the world
In reply to First post

by vandita gautam -

I would like to be fluent enough to communicate with people

In reply to First post

by Merhawi Berhe -
I would like to be fluent in all languages because I like to communicate with every body around the world.
In reply to First post

by Kristal Karell Miranda -
Of course, I would rather choose to be fluent in all language to communicate with other people. So that, I can help other people to express what they feel by translating what they want to share.
In reply to First post

by KHADIJA OUBIHE -
Although i love the animals, i would rather be fluent in all languages because this can help me open up to the whole world.
In reply to First post

by Antonella Ceravolo -
I would like to be fluent in many languages to open boundaries. I
In reply to First post

by Ibtissam Gourra -
Be fluent in all languages. I've always wanted to master multiple languages along the course of my life.
In reply to First post

by Rania Hesham -

Definitely, I'd rather to be able to speak all languages.

In reply to First post

by Anastasiya Chaikouskaya -
To begin with, the ability of using other beings' language is a great tool you can use for your life and professional development. When choosing between two options "to be human-language-fluent, or be animals-language-fluent", it goes without saying that every option has its pros and cons, as a coin has two sides. To make it short, I reckon that the ability to communicate with animals is more valuable as this skill with knowledge can not be gained through learning, it is something beyond our horizons and possibility. To add, while knowing animals language, you still can learn human languages, it just matters whether your brain can comprehend such quantity of information or not, and as a result it would blow off. But still, if you become the person who can communicate with animals, just imagine how much obligations and responsibility you're going to carry. It will be rough. So to say, having the ability to communicate with animals is wonderful, but rather overwhelming. Then, being fluent if all languages gives you numerous tremednous opportunities for your whole life, so it seems to be a better option for getting a better life. Even though, I believe that it is important to mention that no money is worth losing the opportunity to help our little friends, for what it would be great to have the ability to talk to animals and understand what they say. I am being quite indecisive now, but this is what I think.
In reply to First post

by R. Gokilalakshmi -
Being fluent in English can help me in many ways, such as planning to travel, study in an English-speaking country, emigrate, or improve my career prospects.
In reply to First post

by Srilasya Gundu -
I would rather be able to communicate with animals rather than being fluent in all languages as animals always fascinates me .Being able to communicate with them will make me to understand animals better and is way much more fun
In reply to First post

by Jennifer Arita Bano -

Ofc for me i think i would like to be fluent in English because English has its own benerfits for us to achieve a better future and to connect with people in the world wide through out the Era. 

In reply to First post

by Lorraine Madriaga -
I would rather be fluent in all languages especially I love to communicate with diverse people. If given a chance, I would be travelling a lot to converse and interact with them.
In reply to First post

by Prabuddha Bhattacharyya -

While being fluent in all languages sounds incredibly impressive, I believe that it's more important to focus on mastering a select few languages that are most relevant to my personal and professional goals. By becoming proficient in these languages, I can better connect with diverse individuals and cultures, facilitating effective communication and collaboration.

In reply to First post

by Thaw Linn Htut -

I'd rather like to understand most of the languages especially English, Chinese and Spanish. 

In reply to First post

by Andrea Ambrosino -
I would rather be able to talk to animals because this would extend communication with more living beings, so as to discover new ways of thinking and a new vision of life. Clearly, it would still be wonderful to be able to communicate in all languages, but I think it is something that can be bypassed with the knowledge of English, which is now almost a global language, while communication with animals would open up new scenarios that are unthinkable in so many ways.
In reply to First post

by Poorvi Parashar -
I'd like to be fluent in all languages to communicate with people so that i can grow my connection and networking skills.
In reply to First post

by Alessia Carmen Zammataro -
I would like to improve my English skills and to be fluent because I believe English is the most effective means of communication nowadays so it’s crucial to communcate
In reply to First post

by Sara Aguglia -
I would definitely choose being fluent in all languages, even though talking with animals would be terrific. However, there's something about languages and different cultures that enchants me
In reply to First post

by Purnika Sijwali -
Sure, let's discuss "Would you rather?" scenarios! These can be a fun way to explore hypothetical situations and learn more about each other's preferences. Do you have a specific "Would you rather?" scenario in mind, or would you like me to suggest one?
In reply to First post

by Buhari Shehu -
Of course, I would rather be fluent in all languages than to communicate with animals , to communicate with animals does not make sense because I am not an animal
In reply to First post

by Juliana Kim Encarnado -
I would rather be fluent in all languages than to be able to communicate with animals. Although being able to speak with animals sounds terrific, I believe that having the ability to speak all language can one of the most efficient way to achieve unity and world peace. As well as it is beneficial to me as a person for easier communication, thus, easier way of living.
In reply to First post

by Aparna Naik -
I'd choose to be fluent in all languages. While communicating with animals would be fascinating, being fluent in all languages would enable me to connect with and understand a broader range of people, cultures, and ideas, which could have a significant impact on fostering empathy, cooperation, and understanding in the world.
In reply to First post

by Gloria Mattiolo -
I'll rather be fluent in all languages, cause I'm a human and in my future I would like to travel as much as possible, be a good communicator and absorb all the knowledge in the world
In reply to First post

by Clement Tuffour -
Of course, I would rather choose to be fluent in all languages especially the English language. I want to be able to communicate to all people.
In reply to First post

by momar fall -

When we learn a new language the main goal is to be fluent and communicate with people.

In reply to First post

by Maylon Enrique Bovea Toscano -

This is an amazing platform to connect with orhers. I would rather get in touch with all of You and also I really hope this course help me alot to develop My English skills

In reply to First post

by pak 79 -

I'd prefer to be fluent in all languages so that I can communicate with people from different parts of the world. 

In reply to First post

by Esha Munir -
Me too, cause inglesh is the most popular language.
In reply to First post

by Garmylo Pdang -
I would rather be fluent in all languages as the world around us is not centred with only one or two languages and we live in social settings that require interpersonal communication.
In reply to First post

by Mateus Geraldo Nhaduco -
I think I would learn any language as long as the circumstances take me to that stage, because language is a key to access information, and information broaden our thinking capacity or how we judge what happen around us.
In reply to First post

by Dilshad Saeed -
If I had to choose, I would prefer to be fluent in all languages rather than communicate with animals. Language is a fundamental aspect of human identity and culture. Being fluent in every language would mean an unparalleled ability to engage with people from all walks of life, understand their stories, and learn from their experiences. It would enable me to build meaningful relationships across the globe and contribute to mutual understanding and cooperation among different cultures. While communicating with animals would be intriguing, the power of human language is transformative and offers endless opportunities for personal and societal advancement.
In reply to First post

by Allen Kyle Tolentino -
I'd rather be fluent in all languages as I think that it would greatly benefit the career that I'm trying to build.
In reply to First post

by Al Monteiro -

I would rather be able to communicate with other animals. 

As humans, we can agree to one language that all can communicate. But, having an insight on the perspectives of other animals may be key to succeed as a system of life. 

In reply to First post

by Adewale Buari -
I would like to be fluent in all languages because it’s a bonus for me any where in the world
In reply to First post

by Elena Galatanu -
I chose to communicate fluently in all languages than communicating to animals,because when you have a good communication skills you respond fluent and make you to communicate better.It is important to know all languages to have a good relation and communication to all people around.
In reply to First post

by Elly Bayangat -
Rather be both. For me, to be able to be fluent in all languages also means being able to communicate with all living, such as the animals has their own languages.
In reply to First post

by Rodrigo Bezerra -
That's an interesting question, but I think being able to communicate with animals would be unique because when we learn 4 or 5 languages we can express ourselves in most countries. There is also the technology to help. Otherwise, Talking to animals would be revolutionary to understanding life on Earth.
In reply to First post

by WIN THUZAR KHAING -
I would pick being fluent in all languages. Language opens up endless possibilities for connecting with people, understanding cultures, and accessing knowledge. While communicating with animals sounds intriguing, the richness and diversity of human interaction through language are incredibly valuable to me.
In reply to First post

by Josiah Nduati -
I would rather be fluent because when people speak they become creative.
In reply to First post

by Snizhana Lotysh -
In the discussion about being fluent in all languages versus communicating with animals, I would choose fluency in all languages. This ability offers immense practical benefits, like fostering understanding and cooperation across different cultures and enhancing career opportunities globally. It directly impacts human interaction and could help resolve conflicts, promote peace, and drive innovation by easing communication barriers.
In reply to First post

by Perrie Hesham -

I rather be fluent in all languages and learn how to communicate with people from different cultures 

In reply to First post

by Angelica Cueto -
I would rather be fluent in all languages.I want to socialize to different people confidently.
In reply to First post

by Rishita Sahni -

Communication makes life easier as being misunderstood is man's greatest fear so naturally one would like to be fluent in all the languages and be able to communicate with everyone.

In reply to First post

by Giang Hung Tien -
I would choose to be fluent in all languages because it would allow me to connect with people globally, understand diverse cultures, and access a broader range of knowledge. This ability could lead to greater cultural understanding and help address worldwide challenges through improved communication and collaboration.