Unit 1 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- List various definitions of the term "intelligent agent.”
- List and define the major problems that AI addresses.
- Compare and contrast the terms knowledge, representation, and reasoning.
- Define the forms of knowledge representation.
- Describe why planning is difficult.
- Explain the basics of learning theory.
- Describe the difference between deduction and induction.
- Define the notion of probability and Bayes' rule.
- List and define the major approaches AI takes in solving problems.
Last modified: Thursday, July 28, 2016, 2:29 PM