Unit 2 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- Define a graph.
- Define a tree, binary tree, and red-black tree.
- Define what a minimum spanning tree is.
- Build by coding binary and red-black trees and skip list.
- Code the basic algorithms that perform searches on the graph structures.
- Compare and contrast Dijkstra's algorithm, breadth-first search, and depth-first search.
- Use graph structures and basic algorithms to encode problems of AI reasonably well.
Last modified: Friday, July 29, 2016, 10:33 AM