Unit 3 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Define and compare/contrast propositional logic, first-order logic, fuzzy logic, and default logic.
- List the rules of probability and define Bayes' theorem and Bayesian inference.
- Use probabilistic graphical models.
- Compare and contrast the hidden Markov model and the Baysian network.
- Define Kaufman filter and decsion theory.
- Explain what knowledge representation encompasses.
- Design a simple searching software agent.
Last modified: Friday, July 29, 2016, 10:51 AM