- Capital is not easy to accumulate or produce.
- The limit on how much capital is available lies in time preference.
- The process of capital accumulation necessarily requires the lengthening of the structure of production.
- The more capital is involved in the production process, the more the productivity.
- Productive goods employed in the production of other goods could be turned into consumption goods.
- The degree to which present goods are preferred to future goods is the degree of originary interest.
- Human reason is the essential ingredient of technological progress.
- Technology refers specifically to the non-physical forms of capital, so it cannot be scarce.
Last modified: Monday, July 26, 2021, 4:44 PM