Adam Gaweda's "Creating a Pie Chart in Excel 2013"
- First, you want to make sure all the information needed for the pie chart is present in the Excel worksheet.
- Next, highlight the information you wish to appear on the pie chart.
- Once it is highlighted, click on the "Insert" tab.
- There will be different types of chart buttons; locate and click on the "Pie Chart" button.
- A drop-down menu will appear with different choices for 2-D and 3-D pie charts. It is up to you which one you want to use.
- The pie chart will automatically appear on your spreadsheet.
- From there, you can change the color/layout of the chart under the "Design" tab.
- If you click on the "Layout" tab, it will give choices for items you may wish to appear on your chart, including a chart title, axis labels, a legend, data labels, data tables, etc.
- Finally, you can drag and resize the chart to your preferred size.
Last modified: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 1:37 PM