POLSC201 Study Guide
Navigating this Study Guide
Study Guide Structure
In this study guide, the sections in each unit (1a., 1b., etc.) are the learning outcomes of that unit.
Beneath each learning outcome are:
- questions for you to answer independently;
- a brief summary of the learning outcome topic;
- and resources related to the learning outcome.
At the end of each unit, there is also a list of suggested vocabulary words.
How to Use this Study Guide
- Review the entire course by reading the learning outcome summaries and suggested resources.
- Test your understanding of the course information by answering questions related to each unit learning outcome and defining and memorizing the vocabulary words at the end of each unit.
By clicking on the gear button on the top right of the screen, you can print the study guide. Then you can make notes, highlight, and underline as you work.
Through reviewing and completing the study guide, you should gain a deeper understanding of each learning outcome in the course and be better prepared for the final exam!