Unit 5 Discussion

Unit 5 Discussion

Unit 5 Discussion

Number of replies: 29

Now that you have had opportunities to practice your writing, consider sharing something you wrote in the discussion forum. Read the work of some other students, and celebrate the progress you have made in your writing journey!

In reply to First post

Re: Unit 5 Discussion

by Saila Adni Saila -
i have been experienced many terribles thing. Once, i got a lot of homework from school. In addition, i have to finish my thesis this year exactly. But, one of the most terrible things i got is that i don't have money to buy my needs or stuffs. See, how poor I am. !
In reply to First post

by CRESTINE BAYNO -
This month I resigned from my work and looked for any hiring near in our place. I felt frustrated for I didn't received any calls from the schools that I applied at. I hope I may find a work soon.
In reply to First post

by Houda khalil -
Learning online is the best solution recently. The first reason is for an individual feels very old for attending an in-person class. The second reason is saving time for catching a bus or riding a taxi..................
In reply to First post

by Abeeha Batool -

The pressure to get into a good university is tremendous for someone like myself, who lives in a third world country. Dollars are an unfathomable amount in my currency, which unfortunately means that I cannot offer over $5000 per year to any American university without accepting a high risk of rejection. My parents are adamant on making themselves feel better about our predicament by insisting that a good university will be the product of my effort and intelligence over money. I don't have the heart to tell them otherwise, so here I am, completing free courses online to put up a semblance of effort.

In reply to First post

by Lubna Ali naqvi -

hi everyone, done with fifth moduleee

In reply to Lubna Ali naqvi

by Ahmed Shuaib -
With gratitude, I gallantly completed the cause, by reading through and gaining much, like skills of writing, joining and structuring sentences with error free among other. Greatfulness!
In reply to First post

by cyeril damaso -
On last march 20,2024 i resigned from my job as a sales associate to complied document for my visa going abroad but sadly my visa denied. So that since my visa wasn’t approved I planned to go back in school now here I am trying to finish the unit 5 in this course
In reply to First post

by Ashton Sauerhoefer -
I have finally made it to the end. After all of the reading I feel it is worth the struggle.
In reply to First post

by Krisha Mie Angana -
Unit 5 focused on the importance of polishing the final paragraph and elongating it also. It was hard but I believe I can get through it. Thank you for the effort
In reply to First post

by Aliza Jane Serdan -
Writing is not really my forte. Ever since I was young, I find writing time consuming and tiring. Thus, I never really expected that I will be in love with it - from its format up to its usage.
In reply to First post

by Cherry Lumbanayan -
Actually, I have my struggles in writing a paragraph essay this would be difficult to me to composed sentences related on the topic.
In reply to First post

by Ahmadshah Kabiri -
i have been experienced many terrible thing. Once, i got a lot of homework from university. In addition, i have to finish my lots of English language problem this year exactly. But, one of the most terrible things i got that is i don't have money to buy my needs or stuffs, this made me proud and confident.
In reply to First post

by Jalayah Russell -

This course has genuinely helped me in many ways. I now feel more prepared to write essays, especially on personal topics like letters or résumés. As I begin applying to colleges and scholarships, I realize how important it is to use writing to impress the reader. Thanks to this course, I now feel confident in my ability to do that. The information provided was truly valuable and worth reviewing!

In reply to First post

by Muh. Asdar -
Thank you for the opportunity to share! During this writing practice, I wrote about my experience working at a place I didn’t enjoy. Initially, I struggled with staying focused and often went off-topic, but after some practice, I’ve gained more confidence in structuring my writing. The biggest challenge was selecting specific words to make the writing more vivid, but with help from peers and the instructor, I’ve seen improvements. I'm excited to continue improving and learning from others here!